你有听到吗
Do you hear them?
是不是很棒
Isn't that wonderful?
我们能沐浴在阳光下 就像在霍普的画里
And we can lie in the sun, like in the Hopper,
享受傍晚的微风
and catch the evening breeze.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
很开心
Very happy.
介意我选这间吗
Do you mind if I take this one?
当然不介意 这是你的房♥子
Of course not. It's your house.
这间有点小 我去楼下看看
This one is a little small, I'm gonna look downstairs.
好
All right.
我要这间 好吗
I'm gonna take this one, okay?
很好
Very good!
不介意我不在隔壁的房♥间吧
You don't mind that I'm not in the room next door?
我听得到你的呼吸
I can hear you breathe!
还有叫声
And yell!
好
Okay!
好了
Here we go.
帮你整理行李吧
Let's get you unpacked.
谢谢
Thank you.
我晚点再整理
I'll unpack it later.
你不是我的看护 英格丽
You're not my caretaker, Ingrid.
你是我的客人
You're my guest.
好
Okay.
那我去整理我的行李
Um... I'll go unpack my things.
玛莎
Martha?
怎么了 亲爱的
What is it, honey?
难以置信 - 什么
You won't believe it. - What?
我居然忘了
I forgot it!
你忘了什么
You forgot what?
安乐死的药
The pill, the euthanasia pill!
其他药都带了 我们要回去
I brought all the others! We have to go back.
别慌 我们明天一早就回去
Oh, it's okay, we'll go back first thing in the morning.
别担心 - 不行明天
No, not tomorrow! - Don't worry about it.
现在就要回去
We have to go now!
我要确定没弄丢或放错地方
I just need to be sure that I didn't lose it or misplace it,
我也不是在幻想
that I didn't just dream it up.
好
Okay.
再买♥♥一次这种药非常复杂
Buying another pill would be extremely complicated.
我有个朋友认识一位数学家
I have a friend who knows a mathematician
他在暗网上找到的
who found it on the dark web.
这种事很不光彩
It's all very sordid,
更别提完全非法
not to mention totally illegal.
想起来很可怕
It's scary...
各种龌龊勾当
knowing that all that exists
都藏在电脑萤幕后方
just behind our computer screens.
我觉得自己像个罪犯
I feel like a criminal.
我从没想过还会回家
I never thought I'd be back here again.
天际线好美
With that wonderful skyline.
生活总是会给人惊喜
Life always surprises you.
好 干活了
All right, let's get to work.
好 - 我从厨房♥开始找
Okay. - I'll start in the kitchen.
别担心 会找到的
Don't worry, we'll find it.
想想你平常会藏东西的所有地方
Just, um... Just try to think of all the places you usually hide things.
这是我第一次藏东西 - 真的
This is the first thing I have ever hidden. - Really?
我只记得把它放进一个信封里
The only thing I can remember is I put it in an envelope.
好
Okay.
先从你的办公室开始吧
Why don't I start in your office?
可以吗 好 - 好
Is that okay? Okay. - Yeah, yeah.
我到底放哪了
Where did I put it? Where did I put it?
我的天 会找到天荒地老
Oh, my God. We're never gonna find it.
(永别)
我找到一个信封
I found an envelope.
就是这个
That's it!
你在哪找到的
Where did you find it?
你的书桌
In your desk.
抽屉里有钥匙 我打开了
There was key in a drawer and I opened it.
我怎么会忘了
How could I have forgotten?
我还把钥匙留在里面
I even left the key in it?
你打算最后再拿 结果忘了
Well, you meant to take it, at the last minute, you forgot.
才不奇怪
It's not so weird.
谢谢
Thank you.
好诡异的感觉
Such a strange sensation.
仿佛我死后还在这里
It's like being here after I'm dead.
天啊 别说这种话
Oh, God, don't say that.
你把自己说成鬼还太早
It's too soon for you to refer to yourself as a ghost.
离开前打起精神吧
Let me straighten up before we leave.
谢谢你
Thank you.
原谅我添了麻烦
Forgive me for all this hassle.
对不起 真的
I'm sorry, really.
没关系
It's okay.
回来这里真好
What a great place to return to.
讨厌的冰箱
Stupid fridge.
需要帮忙吗
You need some help?
我行
I got it.
也许啊
You know, maybe...
忘了带药是一种征兆
leaving the pill behind was a kind of a sign?
也许你以为准备好但没有
Maybe you're not as ready as you think.
我讲过永远别说这种话
I told you never to say that to me.
我不记得你要我别说
I don't remember you telling me that.
我以为对你说了好多话
I think I've said so many things to you.
这就是化疗脑的毛病
That's the problem with chemo brain.
我的记忆不断衰退 容易分心
My memory keeps failing me and I get distracted so easily.
即使治疗结束 情况仍会继续
It can continue even after the treatment stops
会持续好几年
and it can go on for years.
好在我不会拖那么久
I'll be spared that, at least.
我现在写作时
When I write...
我过去写作时
When I wrote...
我要校对上千次
I had to proofread a thousand times.
我再也相信不了我的判断
I can't trust my judgement about anything anymore.
那你为何相信这个决定
Then why do you trust this decision?
你怎么知道这不也是化疗脑的作用
How do you know it's not chemo brain, too?
我把药放在床头柜最上面的抽屉里
I've left the pill in the top drawer of the bedside table.
如果我忘了
If I forget,
照理说我不会忘
which I don't think I will,
你要提醒我
you will remind me.
我不想再聊这件事了
And I prefer not to talk about this anymore.
这也是我的事 不是吗
Well, it's my business, too, don't you think?
当然了
Sure. Of course.
我会留一封签名信给警方
I'll leave a signed letter for the police
坦承一切 包括药的名称和来源
telling them everything, including the name of the pill and where I got it.
你的名字绝对不会出现
Your name will not appear anywhere.
你只要说你毫不知情
All you have to do is to say that you know nothing.
别改变主意
Don't budge from that.
我不想给你更多资讯
I don't wanna give you any more information.
你知道的愈少愈好
The less you know, the better.
有件事很重要
And this is important.
我会开着门睡觉
I'll sleep with my door open,
你哪天发现门关着
and the day that you find it closed...
就是发生的那天
is the day it's already happened.
这是暗号♥ 门关着
That's the sign, door closed.
我懂这很难受
I know it's difficult.
但就想成我们在度假
But just think we're on vacation.
你能写作 我们能到处逛逛
You can write, we can come and go...
我应该没办法专心
I don't think I'll be able to concentrate.
如果我写作
And if I write,
你可能会跑出去 这可不妙
you might show up in it somewhere and I don't wanna do that.
好
Yeah.
如果警方调查 你的生活会变很复杂
That could complicate your life if the police investigate.
我不会写作
Well, I'm not gonna do it.
那等我死吧
Wait till I'm dead.
天啊
电影精选列表