渎神的王八蛋去死吧
[shouting in foreign language]
[buzzer goes off]
该死
Oh, shit!
我去叫莎拉 - 好吧
You gonna call Sarah? - Yeah.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, you guys!
还好吗
Hey. - How's it going?
怎么去那么久
What took you so long?
在玩自杀性爆♥炸♥分子呢
I was playing "Suicide Bomber".
今晚听见蒂姆的消息没有
Have you heard from Tim tonight? - No. - Mm-hmm.
没有 - 没有吗 奇了怪了
Nah? That's weird.
我去叫莎拉
He's gonna call Sarah.
哦
Oh!
嘿
[hip hop music plays *] [Tommy] Yeah, yeah!
在干嘛呢 伙计们
What's up players?
湖畔悬崖小区的代表
Lakeshore blood represent!
棒啊
Yeah!
蠢货 表现一点爱意
Show some love, fool.
嘿 蒂姆
Hey, Timmy.
该死
Damn!
小杰...
Little J?
哟 看来状态很屌♥嘛
You are looking mad fly, boo.
感觉到了吗
You feel me?
当然了 蒂姆
Sure, Tim.
哥们 我才从一个颠狂刺♥激♥变♥态♥的派对回来
I just bounced from this mad, crazy, ill party, dude.
在他妈快乐橡树和一些白鬼玩耍来着
I was hanging out with this niggas over at Pleasant Oaks and shit.
你和真正的黑人一起玩吗
You were hanging out with the real black people?
没有 但他们的音乐疯得真带劲 小子
No, but there was blasting some crazy, fat beats, son.
还有好些水晶(名牌香槟酒)...
There was pouring out some Cristal,
和大♥麻♥烟
breaking off some indo smoke.
知道我在说什么吗
You know what I'm saying?
真是玩疯了
Just wilding out.
知道
Yeah.
我去弄一袋多力多滋来(玉米膨化食品)
Yo, I'm gonna score me a bag of Doritos, you all straight?
了解了么 我就来
Yeah? All right.
编码2 编码2 在十二号♥和主大街交叉处
[woman on police radio] Code two, code two, intersection of 12th and Grand.
看到疑犯 已经确认
[policeman] We have visual confirmation on the suspect.
一号♥分队
[man on police radio] Uh, this is unit one.
行动
Hit it.
所有待命分队 请回话
[woman on police radio] All possible units, please respond.
[man on police radio] Uh, you know, one William Fort professing a, ah--
[police car accelerates]
那妞的屁屁真是...
And this booty that was like, this is for that--
[police siren]
[woman chatting on police radio]
操 搞什么飞机
Dude, what the fuck is this?
[man chatting on police radio]
什么事 警官
[Little J] What's going on, officers?
路那头的小店遭到一个黑人男性劫持...
The arm store down the road was just held up
体貌特征和你们的朋友相符
by a young, black male fitting your friend's description.
什么
What the--?
你 你说什么
What are you, what are you talking about?
不是我呀
It-it wasn't me.
真的 不是你吗 - 不是
No? Not you? - No.
嘿 弗兰克 你在湖畔悬崖小区还看见别的年轻黑人男性没
Hey Frank, you see any other young, black males here in Lakeshore Bluff?
毛都没见一根
Don't see any.
说什么
What?
上车 黑宝宝 - 但 但我不是黑人...
In the car, darkie.
[Timothy] But I'm-I'm not black.
是白人啊
I'm white.
全家都是白人
My whole family's white.
我爹是爱尔兰人 我娘是挪威人
My dad's Irish and my mom's Norwegian.
我们去的是第四大街的路德教堂
We go to the Fourth Avenue Lutheran Church.
每周日我在那儿帮忙卖♥♥松饼
Where I-I-I help with the bake sale every Sunday.
在后面坐稳了 巧克力男
Settle down back there, chocolate.
我们就站在这里
Stand right over here.
什么都别担心
Don't worry about anything.
没人能瞧见你
Nobody can see you.
现在 请你为我指出那个抢劫犯
Now, I just want you to point to the perpetuator for me.
他
Him.
好吧,现在出于法律目的,告诉我你指的是谁
Okay, now for legal purposes, just tell me exactly who you're pointing to.
那个...
That...
黑鬼
... Negro.
好的 谢谢 我们走
Okay, thanks. You can go.
我是戴娜·波波斯在湖畔小区为您报道...
[whispering] This is Dana Dobbs here at Lakeshore Bluff,
现在在哪里
where any second now,
马上就能听到蒂姆·西肖安那案的判决
we'll hear the verdict in the Timothy Shanaham case.
被告请起立
[judge] Will the defendant please rise?
[drumroll]
女士们 先生们 达成了最后的判决了吗
Ladies and gentlemen, have you reached the verdict?
是的 阁下 已经达成 陪审团...
Yes, we have, Your Honor.
认为这名黑人...
We, the jury, find the Negro...
有罪
Guilty. [crowd gasps]
这就是了
[whispering] There you have it.
这名黑人有罪
The Negro is guilty.
这不对啊
It's not right.
[news jingle plays *]
[classical music plays *] [film projector spinning]
欢迎收看由肯尼斯·加博主持的电影聚焦
Welcome to "Focus on Film" with Kenneth Garber.
大家好
[Kenneth Garber] Hello.
现在来看看这部电影...
We are now a good way through the film.
这也刚好是听听他人的高见的好机会
So, we thought it would be a good time to get some perspective on it
特约嘉宾是...
and joining us to provide just that
尼古拉斯·伊森和雷蒙德·马科斯
are Nicholas Van Essen and Raymond Marcus.
能不能告诉我们目前电影的票房♥是多少
Offer us, if you will, your take on how the film is doing thus far.
肯尼斯 不得不说 我非常非常满意
Well, I'll have to say Kenneth, that I am very impressed.
一幕接一幕 我们目不暇接...
Sketch after sketch, we're being treated to a...
这是一部才华横溢 严厉批判现实的社会道德剧
brilliantly biting skewering of contemporary social lores.
我是说,这是一个尖锐的社会讽刺
I mean, this is poignant social satire
乔纳森·斯威夫特和马克·吐温式的伟大传统
in the grand tradition of-of Jonathan Swift and Mark Twain.
嗯
Humph.
那么 雷蒙德 你怎么看
Well, Raymond what do you think?
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我坚决反对
I must strenuously disagree. - Ah.
这只是一部庸俗 低档次的闹剧 披上了讽刺的外衣而已
This is nothing but vulgar, low-brow, potty humor thinly disguised as satire.
尤其让我感到悲哀的是
It saddens me that "The Onion"
洋葱对这部智慧含量极低的电影...
has stooped to this lowest, common denominator,
俯首帖耳 极力向大众吹鼓
pandering to the masses. - Humph.
那么 为了获得更客观的看法...我们直接去找主创人员
Well, now for a third opinion, lets go straight to the source.
演播室里还有一位特别的来宾
We have with us here in the studio, a very special guest.
欢迎 马斯斯
Welcome, The Masses.
你怎么看这部电影
So, what do you think of the film?
我觉得它酷呆了
It's pretty cool so far, I guess.
那个叫捣鸡鸡大侠老兄酷毙了
That "Cockpuncher" dude is awesome.
呯 正好打在蛋蛋上
Bam! Right in the balls.
哦,梅丽莎樱桃
Oh, and Melissa Cherry.
她他妈的很性感,对吧?
She's fucking hot, right?
他们需要做更多这样的酷事
They need to do more cool shit like that.
至于这些专门研究电影的混球
But this part, with this film expert assholes, boring!
我说 把这俩搞同性恋的叫来到底干嘛
I mean, why do you even have this two gaywads in the movie for, anyways?
死玻璃
Fags!
别管他们啦
Loser 'em.
老兄 咱继续侃电影
Let's get on with the movie, dude.
[chanting] Party!
喔
Woo!
嘢
Yeah!
去他妈的,你这个该死的混♥蛋♥
Fuck yeah, you fucking faggots!
嘢
Yeah.
思索
Food for thought.
完毕
Well.
回到电影
Back to the film.
先生们 N[cruise music plays *] Gentlemen,
快来豪华游轮内森女皇二号♥吧 一起出海领略美妙的风光
experience the majestic splendor of a cruise aboard the luxurious Queen Nathan II.
在内森女皇上
On the Queen Nathan, there's so much
今日的同性恋男士可以尽情享受
for today's gay men to enjoy.
推盘游戏
Shuffleboard.
精心烹调的食品...
Exquisite cuisine.
电影精选列表