你有我的电♥话♥号♥码吗?
Do you have my number?
是的,施密特,我们有你的号♥码。
Oh, yes, Schmidt, we have your number.
嗨。
Hi.
西德尼,我需要帮助。
Sidney, I need help.
你需要帮助吗?
You need help?
全国没有一间厕所愿意接纳我儿子。
There's not a rest room in the country that'll accept my son.
是的,嗯…我需要钱。
Yeah, um... I need money.
我妻子怀孕了。
My wife is pregnant.
无论男女,我都有旧衣服给你。
Boy or girl, I got hand-me-downs for you.
我又得摔跤了。
I have to wrestle again.
20美元,跟以前一样。
Twenty bucks, just like before.
西德尼,我说的不是20块。
Sidney, I'm not talking about 20 bucks.
我说的是一个想法!
I'm talking about an idea!
如果我告诉你我有一个保证赚钱的公♥司♥呢?
What if I tell you that I have a guaranteed money-maker?
这样我就能赚到钱,保证。
Then I'd make money, guaranteed.
那我呢?
What about me?
先听听你的想法,然后再谈。
First let's hear your idea, then we'll talk.
你们演员都是一样的。你有什么想法?
You actors are all the same. What's your idea?
这位是安德鲁·韦塞尔博士。
And in this corner, Dr. Andrew Weisel.
一场干净利落的比赛。
A good, clean bout.
韦塞尔博士,今晚别在这里施展你的超能力。
Dr. Weisel, don't try any of your powers here tonight.
权力是什么?
What powers?
我不想被挖坑,也不想被踢。
And I want no gouging, and I want no kicking.
他是个催眠师!
He's a hypnotist!
这不公平!
That's not fair!
他应该被扔出拳击场!
He's should be thrown out of the ring!
快想想办法!
Somebody do something!
他是个催眠师!在那里!他在用它!
He's a hypnotist! There! He's using it!
我赌30块!把他扔出去!
I bet 30 bucks! Throw him out!
把他扔出去,这个邋遢鬼!
Throw him out, the dirty bum!
一,二,三!
One, two, three!
威塞尔博士是世界上最伟大的摔跤手!说出来。
Dr. Weisel is the greatest wrestler in the world! Say it.
韦塞尔博士是世界上最伟大的摔跤手。
Dr. Weisel is the greatest wrestler in the world.
你听到了。
You heard it.
我怎么跟你说的,西德尼?我怎么跟你说的?
What'd I tell you, Sidney? What did I tell you?
你做得很好,孩子。
You did okay, kid.
好吧?听听人群的声音!
Okay? Listen to that crowd!
他们真的很讨厌我!
They really hate me!
我们在路上了!
We're on our way!
他太棒了,西德尼!
He was fantastic, Sidney!
你真的杀了他们,安迪!
You really killed them, Andy!
Weisel博士吗?是吗?
Dr. Weisel? Yeah?
能给我签个名吗?
Can I have your autograph?
嗯,当然,我是说,你知道,我…我在这里。
Well, sure, I mean, you know, I... I'm here.
我的荣幸。是的。
My absolute pleasure. Yeah.
你真有本事,孩子。
You really got something, kid.
是的,我都看过了。
Yeah, I seen 'em all.
你会大有作为的。我得到了那本书里所有的星星!
You're going places. I got all the stars in that book!
谢谢你!谢谢你!
Thank you. Thank you.
你要找加里·格兰特吗?
Here, you want Cary Grant?
是啊!
Yeah!
现在你明白了。滚出去。
Now you got it. Get outta here.
怎么样,希德叔叔?
Well, Uncle Sid?
你做得很好,孩子。
You did okay out there, kid.
你听到那个人说什么了吗?
Did you hear what that man said?
他是那本书的主角。
He has all the stars in that book.
所有的星星!
All the stars!
我告诉过你他会很棒的!
I told you he would be fantastic!
是的,你说了,弥尔顿。
Yes, you did, Milton.
哦,孩子!这次我们做到了!
Oh, kid! This time we did it!
哦,玛丽!
Oh, Mary!
嗨,妈妈。
Hi, Mom.
嗨,爸爸。玛丽。
Hi, Daddy. Mary.
让我看看你。
Let me look at you.
哦,不会太久了。
Oh, it won't be long now.
你看起来棒极了。
You look wonderful.
-我…-我从来没有感觉这么好过!
- Well, I... - I've never felt better!
哦,谢谢你!
Oh, thank you!
这是你的…总居住面♥积♥?
Is this your, uh... Total living area?
嗯,是的。
Uh, yes.
嗯,你看,在孩子出生之前,我们真的不需要那么大的房♥间。
Well, you see, we really don't need that much room until the baby comes.
你们俩还是坐下来吧?
Well, why don't you two just sit down?
安迪马上回来。
Andy will be right back.
他只是沿街去买♥♥些吃的。
He just went down the street to pick up some food.
他真的很高兴见到你。
He's really so excited about seeing you.
玛丽!
Mary!
哦,妈妈,我很好。
Oh, Mom, I'm fine.
真的!
Really!
我们希望你快乐。这是所有。
We want you to be happy. That's all.
你可以拥有你的纽约。
You can have your New York.
每个人都伸出手来了。
Everybody's got his hand out.
大城市让我害怕。每个人都是陌生人。
The big cities frighten me. Everyone's a stranger.
但是你和安迪还年轻。
But you and Andy are young.
嗯,我以前很害怕。
Well, I used to get frightened.
有时候我会想家,但是,真的,住在纽约很有意思。
Sometimes I miss home, but, uh, really, uh, New York is fun when you live here.
对我来说不是。
Not for me.
嗯哼!嗯…安迪怎么样?
Ahem! Um... How is Andy?
哦,很好。很好。
Oh, fine. Just fine.
他在找演员工作的同时,还做了一些其他的工作。
He's, uh, taken some other jobs while he looks for work as an actor.
谢尔曼怎么样了?
How is Sherman?
什么样的工作?
What kind of jobs?
他绞尽脑汁。爸爸,你想喝点咖啡吗?
He wrestles. Dad, would you like some coffee?
你说什么?
What did you say?
怎么啦?
What?
她说……他绞尽脑汁。
She said... He wrestles.
绞尽脑汁吗?你什么意思?
Wrestles? Uh, what do you mean?
我是说,他摔跤了。
I mean, he wrestles.
亲爱的上帝。
Dear God.
没有人搏斗!
Nobody wrestles!
你是说他们付钱让他摔跤?
You mean they pay him to wrestle?
嗨!
Hi!
妈妈!哦,嘿,亲爱的。
Mom! Oh, heh, darling.
汤姆!欢迎来到纽约!
Tom! Welcome to New York!
玛丽刚告诉我们你在摔跤。
Mary just told us that you're wrestling.
是啊!
Yeah!
听说你终于找到了职业,我们很激动。
We're thrilled to hear that you've finally found a profession.
这只是暂时的,汤姆。
It's only temporary, Tom.
我在做一些重要的事情。
I'm on to some really major things.
我们以前听过这种说法。
We've heard that before.
我很支持你。
How supportive of you.
他在家总是这么有趣吗?嗯?
Is he always this much fun at home? Huh?
听着,年轻人。
Now look, young man.
是的。是的,先生。
Yeah. Yes, sir.
爸,拜托,我怀孕了。
Pa, please, I am pregnant.
我是说,我们就不能好好相处吗?
I mean, couldn't we just all try and get along?
玛丽,你说得对。
Yeah, you know, Mary, you're right.
玛丽是对的。汤姆,我们不应该总是吵架!
Mary is right. Tom, we shouldn't fight all the time!
我要集中精力,好吗?
I'm gonna make a concentrated effort, huh?
你好!西德尼!
Hello! Sidney!
你在楼下。
You're downstairs.
你们都在楼下!
You're all downstairs!
不,不,不,如果这有什么大不了的,那就上来吧!
No, no, no, if it's such a big deal, come on up!
不,这里没人。
No, nobody's here.
这只是个比喻,汤姆。
Just a figure of speech, Tom.
西德尼。好吧。
Right, Sidney. Okay.
我的一些生意伙伴也来了。
Some of my business associates are coming up.
这些人是谁?
Who are these people?
嗯…我不知道。
Uh... I don't know.
我从没见过和安迪一起工作的人。
I've never met any of the people Andy works with.
嗯…嗯,我应该再多订几个位子吗?
Um... Well, should I set some more places?
电影精选列表