我说的是百老汇。
I'm talkin' about Broadway.
你知道,我有工作机会。
I have offers, you know.
你能送我回校园吗?
Could you take me back to the campus?
他是疯了。
He's nuts.
你明白我的意思吗?我为什么和她在一起?
You see what I mean? Why am I with her?
我以为她与众不同。
I thought she was different.
你能安静点吗?典型的!
Uh, could you just keep quiet? Typical!
我开车送你去学校。
I'll drive you to the campus.
哈罗德,这可能很危险!
Harold, this could be dangerous!
不,就是无聊。
No, just boring.
收割
Get in.
来,我在这里说晚安。
Here, I'll say good night here.
好了。
There you go.
安全驾驶!
Drive safely!
肯定的。好吧。
For sure. Okay.
再见!
Bye-bye!
我会给你打电♥话♥的!
I'll call ya!
这听起来像哈利·詹姆斯吗?
Does that sound like Harry James?
不。
No.
安迪。是吗?
Andy. Yeah?
你看今天的校报了吗?
Did you see the school paper today?
有人提到我的名字吗?
Was my name mentioned?
不。算了吧。
No. Forget it.
我想你还不知道玛丽·克劳福德昨晚和保罗·哈里斯订婚了。
I guess you don't know that Mary Crawford got engaged to Paul Harris last night.
不,我没看到。
No, I didn't see that.
天啊!我真为她高兴。
Gosh! I'm so happy for her.
对不起,安迪。
I'm sorry, Andy.
艾迪,我要去哪儿?百老汇。
Eddie, where am I going? Broadway.
我将成为什么?一个明星。
What am I going to be? A star.
我需要她吗?不。
Do I need her? No.
我爱她,你这个混♥蛋♥!
I love her, you asshole!
玛丽,我太高兴了。
Mary, I'm so happy.
我很高兴我们决定等……嗯…你知道的。
I'm glad now that we decided to wait to uh... Uh... You know.
保罗,我们为什么不…今晚出去喝个烂醉?
Paul, why don't we just... Go out tonight and get drunk?
彼此之间要有趣,要疯狂。
Just be funny and crazy with each other.
我是说,我们永远不会像今晚这样年轻。
I mean, we'll never be as young as we are tonight.
是的,那会很有趣,但我明早八点有课,你不能喝酒。
Yes, that would be a lot of fun, but I have classes tomorrow morning starting at 8:00, and you don't drink.
这是另一件我在等着做的事。
That's another thing I'm waiting to do.
玛丽!
Mary!
哦,基♥督♥!
Oh, Christ!
我得跟你谈谈!
I have to talk to you!
不好意思,我不认识你。
Uh, pardon me, I don't think I know you.
我是安迪。你是保罗吗?
I'm Andy. Are you Paul?
是的。
Yes.
呃,呃,什么这么好笑?
Uh, uh, what's so funny?
啊,他觉得一切都很有趣。
Ah, he thinks everything's funny.
他疯了。
He's crazy.
他是医生?
He's the doctor?
对不起,给你……我只是对她描述你的方式有所期待。
Excuse me, here... I just expected more from the way she described you.
不进攻!
No offense!
玛丽,你是谁?
Mary, who is this?
我告诉过你,我是安迪。我是她的情人。
I told you, I'm Andy. I'm her lover.
你一定是她的男朋友。
You must be the boyfriend.
看到你变成这样,我真是如释重负。
I can't tell you how relieved I am that you turned out like this.
听着,伙计,我跟其他人一样能接受玩笑。
Now look, fella, I can take a joke just as well as the next guy.
安迪,保罗和我刚订婚。
Uh, Andy, Paul and I just got engaged.
我听到!恭喜你!哦,谢谢你。
I heard! Congratulations! Why, thank you.
我们还是会一起过周末的,对吧?
We're still gonna spend the weekends together, though, aren't we?
别担心。
Don't worry.
这只是生理上的。
It's only physical.
现在,看!我惹你生气了吗?如果回答是肯定的,就吹一次。
Now, look! Am I making you angry? Puff once if it's yes.
玛丽,拜托,你能……保罗,我明天打给你。
Mary, please, would you... Uh, Paul, I'll call you tomorrow.
安迪,嗯…安迪,再见。
Andy, uh... Andy, goodbye.
再见,玛丽。
Goodbye, Mary.
再见。再见。
Goodbye. Bye-bye.
再见。走吧!消失。
Bye. Go! Go away.
等一下,你!
Just a minute, you!
你!你,你……是你把它们竖起来的!我不想把它们挂起来!
You! You, you... You put 'em up! I don't wanna put 'em up!
为什么?因为我是胆小鬼,这就是原因!
Why? Because I'm chicken, that's why!
你不能上去!
You can't go up there!
没关系。我有一个妹妹。
It's okay. I had a sister.
年轻人!你不能上楼!
Young man! You may not come upstairs!
让开!哦!
Get outta my way! Oh!
年轻人,我要叫警♥察♥了!
Young man, I'm going to call the police!
我要叫警♥察♥了!
I'm going to call the police!
玛丽在那个房♥间里。
Uh, Mary's in that room.
哦,你的造型和那条毛巾一模一样!
Oh, you certainly take the shape right outta that towel!
警♥察♥马上就到。
Police will be here soon.
是的。
Yeah.
我真的喜欢你,你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的。
I really like you, you son-of-a-gun.
是啊,我想你知道。
Yeah, I guess you do.
你可能会因此被开除。
You'll probably be expelled for this.
我很难过!
I was upset!
我女朋友和一个烟斗订婚了!
My girl got engaged to a pipe!
是的,他们会满意的。
Yeah, they'll be satisfied with that.
那是你的爸爸妈妈吗?
Is that your mother and father?
是的。他们会恨你的。
Yes. They'd hate you.
我知道。
I know.
他叫什么名字?威利。
What's his name? Willy.
你爱他吗?
Do you love him?
只在下雨的时候。否则,我就把他扔到地上。
Only when it rains. Otherwise, I throw him on the floor.
我害怕下雨……还有打雷,闪电和其他一切。
I'm afraid of the rain... And thunder and lightning and most everything else.
天啊,我真希望你是理智的。
God, I wish you were sane.
如果我是理智的,我还会在这个房♥间里吗?
If I was sane, would I be in this room?
如果我们在不下雨的时候结婚,你会把我扔到地板上吗?
If we got married, when it wasn't raining, would you throw me on the floor?
不,如果我们结婚,我会一直很害怕。
No, if we got married, I'd always be scared.
你的父母疯了吗?
Are your mother and father nuts?
不。
No.
他们在我12岁的时候死于车祸。
They were killed in a car crash when I was 12.
不要说对不起。
Don't say you're sorry.
好吧,但我很抱歉。
Okay, but I am sorry.
如果我告诉你我开的是另一辆车呢?
What if I told you I was driving the other car?
我得说你太伤心了…非常有趣。
I'd say you're so very sad... And so very funny.
我碰巧很喜欢。
Which I happen to love.
各位,今晚我要精力充沛。
Everybody, I want plenty of energy tonight.
记住,我要每个人都这么做!哦,施密特!
Remember, I want it from everybody! Oh, Schmidt!
看来他们放你出狱了。你觉得怎么样?
Well, I see they let you out of jail. How did you like it?
我认为罪犯有地方可去是件好事。
I think it's very nice that criminals have a place to go.
是的,我很惊讶他们没有开除你。
Yes, I'm surprised they didn't expel you.
他们不会因为你恋爱就开除你。
They don't expel you for being in love.
我担心我的国家会厌倦我。
My country, I fear, grows weary of me.
念台词!
Say the line!
我的主…死亡。
My lord... Death.
是的。死亡!
Yes. Death!
死亡……这是我的荣幸。
Death... Would be an honor.
看,一行字!他在制♥作♥一行的作品!
Look at that, one line! He's making a production of one line!
如果死亡……
If death...
我们为您服务!
Were serving you!
感谢上帝。他完成了。
Thank God. He's finished.
我死了!
I am killed!
谢谢你!
Thank you!
哦。
Oh.
多么美妙的夜晚!
What a night!
我先是在戏里杀了他们,现在又这样。
First I kill 'em at the play, and now this.
Mmm-mmm-mmm !
Mmm-mmm-mmm!
每天晚上睡觉前,我都祈祷第二天我不会爱上你。
Every night I go to bed and pray that I won't be in love with you the next day.
你知道吗?
Did you know that?
确定。上帝告诉我的。
Sure. God told me.
算了吧。你迷上了。
Forget it. You're hooked.
是啊,我想我们都爱上了同一个人。
Yeah, I guess we're both in love with the same person.
电影精选列表