那不是很棒吗?
Isn't that wonderful?
这是很棒的。
It's terrific.
安迪?嗯?
Andy? Hmm?
你有没有注意到你从来没有说过你爱我?
Have you ever noticed that you've never said that you love me?
我和你一起来的旅馆。
I came to this motel with you.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
你没笑。
You're not laughing.
我当然爱你,你这个老混♥蛋♥!
Of course I love you, you old son-of-a-gun!
就像你爱你自己一样?
As much as you love yourself?
嗯,用另一种方式。这是完全不同的。
Well, in a different way. It's apples and oranges.
你裸体的时候不怎么笑,对吧?
You don't laugh much when you're naked, do you?
当我赤身裸体的时候,我觉得自己没穿衣服。
I feel undressed when I'm naked.
我明白了。
I see.
玛丽,我今晚在舞台上表现得很好。
Mary, I was great on stage tonight.
是的,不是吗?
I was, wasn't I?
是的,你很棒。
Yes, you were great.
你差点毁了整出戏,不过,你演得很棒。
You almost ruined the play, but, uh, you were great.
你听到人群的声音了吗?
Did you hear that crowd?
这就是一切,让观众爱你。
That's what it's all about, getting that crowd to love you.
他们不想看那出糟糕的戏。
They didn't want to see that lousy play.
他们想笑。
They wanted to laugh.
玛丽,我能逗他们笑。
Mary, I can make 'em laugh.
我能逗他们笑!
I can make 'em laugh!
我可以让他们做任何我想做的事。
I can make 'em do anything I want.
你永远不会知道那是什么感觉。
You'll never know how that feels.
那你差点毁了的那出戏呢?
What about the play you almost ruined?
一个月后,我们就到纽约了。我们吗?
In a month, we'll be in New York. We?
我们会结婚的,好吗?
We'll get married, okay?
好吧。
Okay.
有百老汇,电影,电视。
There's Broadway, movies, television.
我打赌我到纽约后还要工作两周。
I bet I'll be working two weeks after we get to New York.
玛丽,我们会很棒的!
Mary, we'll be great!
我告诉过你我爱你吗?
Have I told you I love you?
哦,上帝。为什么是他?
Oh, God. Why him?
玛丽!
Mary!
嗨,妈妈。嗨,爸爸。
Hi, Mom. Hi, Daddy.
嗨,蜂蜜。哦,你一定是安迪吧。
Hi, honey. Oh, and you must be Andy.
妈妈!
Mom!
妈妈!
Mom!
我可以叫你妈妈吗?
May I call you Mom?
嗯,嗯…妈妈!
Well, uh... Mom!
你一定是爸爸!
And you must be Dad!
爸爸!
Dad!
很高兴认识你。你可以叫我汤姆。
It's nice to meet you. You can call me Tom.
汤姆和妈妈。
Tom and Mom.
我真的很喜欢。真的!
I really like that. I really do!
你一定是哥哥吧?嗯?
And you must be brother, huh? Huh?
是的,安迪,这是我弟弟,谢尔曼。
Yes, Andy, this is my brother, Sherman.
谢尔曼吗?真的吗?谢尔曼吗?
Sherman? Really? Sherman?
我有一只叫谢尔曼的仓鼠。
I had a hamster named Sherman.
谢尔曼是我父亲的名字,愿他安息。
Sherman was my father's name, may he rest in peace.
哦,当然,当然。
Oh, of course, of course.
死亡是如此可怕的悲剧。
Death is such a terrible tragedy.
我的谢尔曼也死了。
I mean, my Sherman died, too.
我并不想比较这两者,我……你来晚了一点,晚饭准备好了。
I don't mean to compare the two, I... Uh, well, you were a little late, so dinner is ready.
妈妈,汤姆,我们吃吧!在是什么?
Mom, Tom, let's eat! What's on?
让我们开诚布公吧。
Let's put our cards on the table.
你看着我,想知道,你女儿会过什么样的生活?
You look at me and you wonder, what kind of life is your daughter gonna lead, hmm?
是的,没错。坦率地说。
Yes, that's right. To be blunt.
是的。让我们直言不讳。让我们把它拿出来。
Yes. Let's be blunt. Let's bring it out.
我们来谈谈。
Let's talk about it.
现在,你担心玛丽最后会饿死在纽约某个老鼠横行的阁楼里。
Now, you're worried that Mary is gonna end up starving in some rat-infested garret in New York.
或者酗酒。
Or turning to alcohol.
或者可能是卖♥♥淫。
Or possibly prostitution.
哦,安迪!是吗?
Oh, Andy! Yeah?
我们根本不会这么想!
We don't even think things like that!
妈妈,你不必这么做。
Mom, you don't have to.
因为你女儿要嫁给一个会好好照顾她的人!
Because your daughter is marrying a person who is going to take very good care of her!
我碰巧很有天赋!
I happen to be wonderfully gifted!
看这个。
Watch this.
原谅我。
Excuse me.
你这肮脏的老鼠。
You dirty, dirty rat.
你抓了我妹妹。
You've got my sister.
你有我妈妈。
You've got my mother.
太好了!
That's great!
等我说完,谢尔曼。
Wait until I'm finished, Sherman.
这孩子第一次说话,就在我表演的时候!
First time the kid talks, right in the middle of my act!
我说到哪儿了?
Where was I?
“你抓住了我妈妈。”
"You got my mother."
谢谢。
Thanks.
你有我妈妈…但你不会抓到我的!
You got my mother... But you ain't gonna get me!
世界之巅,妈。
Top of the world, Ma.
妈,哦!
Ma, oh!
他们抓住我了!
They got me!
呃,安迪,呃,可以…如果我们能,你知道,请现在吃饭。
Uh, Andy, uh, could... If we could just, you know, please eat now.
你的声音跟他一模一样。
You sounded just like him.
看这个,妈。看这个!
Yeah, watch this, Ma. Watch this!
你会喜欢的!
You're gonna love it!
那双眼睛……他们不停地眨啊眨。
Those eyes... They keep winking and blinking.
彼得Lorre !
Peter Lorre!
好,谢尔曼。
Good, Sherman.
不停地眨眼。
Winking and blinking.
我必须自杀。
I have to kill myself.
这是我必须做的。
That's what I must do.
哦!
Oh!
哦!你疯了吗?
Oh! Are you crazy?
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
别担心。我是说,你知道的,只有我的父母。
Don't worry about it. I mean, you know, it's only my mother and father.
我们还会结婚吗?
Are we still getting married?
我们必须这么做。
We have to.
我不好意思和你约会。
I'm too embarrassed to have you as a date.
壁橱里。
Closet.
厨房♥。
Kitchen.
床上。
Bed.
哦,玛丽!
Oh, Mary!
玛丽。
Mary.
这里是纽约!我们在这里!
This is New York! We're here!
,嗯…窗户打不开。
The, uh... Window doesn't open.
很多人把它弄坏了。
A lot of people break it.
这太完美了!
This is perfect!
一切将从这里开始!
This is where it'll all start!
安迪·施密特是我的名字。
Andy Schmidt's my name.
哦?我叫多米尼克·曼扎。
Oh? My name is, uh, Dominic Manza.
他告诉你他名字的原因是因为他会成为这个镇上的大明星。
Uh, the reason he told you his name is 'cause he's gonna be a big star in this town.
我很高兴。
I'm pleased.
洗手间在走廊尽头。
And the bathroom's down the hall.
你将和其他5位明星分享。
You'll be sharing it with 5 other stars.
太好了。多姆,谢谢你。
Great. Dom, thank you.
你为什么不去给自己买♥♥根雪茄?
Why don't you go buy yourself a cigar?
再见。
Bye-bye.
时代广场,萨蒂店,林迪店……我们离他们都很近了!哦!这是我的城市吗?
Times Square, Sardi's, Lindy's... We're close to all of 'em! Oh! Is this my town?
这是我的城市吗?
Is this my town?
我喜欢它吗?我喜欢!
Do I love it? I love it!
我爱纽约!我也是。
I love New York! Me, too.
哦,我也是!
Oh, me, too!
我知道你现在很害怕,但等等。
I know that you're scared now, but just wait.
相信我吗?是的。
Trust me? Yeah.
是的。
Yeah.
我们在纽约吃饭吧?
Let's eat in New York, huh?
我的天啊!这是Sardi !
Oh, my God! It's Sardi's!
电影精选列表