哦。
Oh.
我们互相了解。
We get to know each other.
你有趣。
You're funny.
我很抱歉开了这么短的玩笑。
I'm sorry about the short jokes.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
事实上,我很敏感。
I'm very sensitive, actually.
除了做个侏儒,我还有很多事要做。
There is a lot more to me than being a midget.
它在哪里?抱歉,我们喝杯咖啡吧,米尔顿。
Where is it? I'm sorry, uh, let's have that cup of coffee, Milton.
我发现了一些很重要的东西。
I'm on to some very big things.
乔什·洛根打电♥话♥给我。
Josh Logan, called me up.
喀山很喜欢我。
Uh, Kazan likes me very much.
这一切都将在几天内发生。
It's all gonna happen in a matter of days.
我的事业也完蛋了。
My career is in the shithouse, too.
你很有洞察力。
You're very perceptive.
我是一个很好的演员。我只需要休息一下。
I'm a very good actor. All I need is a break.
也许哪天他们会演《矮个子推销员之死》
Well, maybe someday they'll do "Death of a Short Salesman".
不要太敏感。
Don't get sensitive.
我也饿了。
I'm starving, too.
干这行一定是疯了!
You have to be crazy to be in this business!
你知道吗,有时候我会想,为什么我必须这么有才华?
Do you know, sometimes I think, why do I have to be so talented?
你吗?我一直这么认为。
You? I always think that.
我是说,我为什么不能当理发师呢?
I mean, why couldn't I be a barber, huh?
为什么我不能当牙医?
Why couldn't I be a dentist?
不,我一定很有天赋!
No, I've gotta be incredibly gifted!
这是诅咒!
It's a curse!
你吗?那我呢?
You? What about me?
你觉得我妻子想这样吗?
You think my wife wants this?
你知道爱一个女人却又每天伤害她是什么感觉吗?
Do you know what it's like to love a woman and hurt her every day?
哦,当然,我有很多。
Oh, sure, I've got a million of them.
她太棒了!
She is so great!
他们都很棒。
They're all great.
这个更大。
This one's greater.
她在适当的时候笑。你懂我的意思吗?
She laughs at the right times. You know what I mean?
我让她住在一个破酒店房♥间里。
And I have her living in some crappy hotel room.
这不公平。我才是那个找不到工作的人。
It's not fair. I'm the one who can't get a job.
生活就是狗屎!
Life is shit!
嗯。
Hmm.
再来杯咖啡吗?嗯?
Want another cup of coffee? Hmm?
不。我得走了。
No. I've gotta go soon.
在哪里?在下午的时候?
Where? In the middle of the afternoon?
你有女朋友吗?
You got a girl?
不,5点前不会,然后可能是8点。
No, not until 5:00, and then, possibly at 8:00.
我滚床单的次数多得惊人。
I get laid an amazing amount of times.
一个试镜。
An audition.
弥尔顿,如果有工作,如果有角色,我可以演短的。
Milton, if there's work, if it's a part, I can play short.
我要去看个摔跤的人。
I gotta see a guy about wrestling.
我有时摔跤。
I wrestle sometimes.
你摔跤吗?
You wrestle?
真的吗?我是个新人。
Really? I'm a novelty.
天啊,干这行的人都不敢做的事。
God, what people won't do in this business.
没那么糟。
It's not so bad.
你赚了几块钱。
You make a couple of bucks.
你可以穿上各种疯狂的服装。
You get to dress up in all kind of crazy costume.
人群都疯了。
The crowds go nuts.
你可以穿上疯狂的服装,然后观众都疯了吗?
You get to dress up in crazy costumes and the crowd goes nuts?
算了吧。你太小了。
Forget it. You're too little.
感觉如何?
How does that feel?
你好,弥尔顿。你是谁?
Hello, Milton. Who are you?
安迪…我激动了!
Andy... I'm thrilled!
你想要什么,米尔顿?我很忙。
What do you want, Milton? I'm busy.
西德尼,我只是路过看看…听着,混♥蛋♥,我说过给你找到匹配的就给你打电♥话♥!
Sidney, I just passed by to see... Look, jerk, I told you I'd call you if I got you a match!
为什么每次我看着你我都想要一杯虾仁鸡尾酒?
Why is it every time I look at you I want a shrimp cocktail?
没有进攻。去站在废纸篓里。
No offense. Go stand in the wastebasket.
你是谁?一个不会说话的笨蛋带着一个侏儒进来了!
Who are you? A non-talking schmuck walks in with a midget!
安迪·施密特,我…谁在乎呢?你太小了!
Andy Schmidt, I... Who cares? You're too little!
我们有比你还大的引座员!
We got ushers bigger than you!
离开。我要拉屎。
Leave. I gotta take a crap.
啊,实际上,我是个演员。我可以做任何事。
Ah, actually, I'm an actor. I can do anything.
你能走出去吗?
Can you walk outta here?
你知道,你不是个长得难看的孩子。你是同性恋?
You know, you're not a bad-lookin' kid. You a fagala?
哦,不。
Uh, no.
我家里有孩子,你提到同性恋,一个真正的水果蛋糕,这个孩子。
I gotta kid at home, you mention fagalas, a real fruitcake, this kid.
我们想要个男孩,我们差一点就成功了。
We wanted a boy, we came close.
我爱他就像爱自己的女儿一样。
I love him like a daughter, this kid.
你想摔跤吗?
So you wanna wrestle, huh?
西德尼,他会很棒的!
Sidney, he could be fantastic!
他很有趣。看看这个!鼻涕虫有自己的看法!
He's funny. Look at this! Sneezy has an opinion!
弥尔顿,当我想听到你的消息时,我会低头的?
Milton, when I wanna hear from you, I'll look down, huh?
你可以用不到一美元把他寄到圣路易斯。
You could mail him to St. Louis for under a dollar.
你的脸很漂亮,孩子。
You got a nice face, kid.
奶奶的脸很漂亮。
Grandmother's like a nice face.
我为你的身体感到遗憾。
I'm sorry about your body.
米尔顿,打我肚子。
Milton, hit me in the stomach.
那不是他打的地方。
That's not where he hits.
-看这个。-我想给你看点东西。
- Watch this. - I wanna show you something.
打我。来吧。
Hit me. Come on.
哦!
Oh!
你知道一个好演员是如何处理痛苦的吗?
You see what a good actor can do with pain?
到目前为止,你一直在便秘。
So far you're doing constipation.
我要说的是,你已经够疯狂了。
I'll say this for ya, you're crazy enough.
他可以像大卫对抗歌♥利亚一样!
He could be like David fighting Goliath!
好主意,弥尔顿!
Great idea, Milton!
你为什么不请三个月的假,换一个灯泡呢?
Why don't you take three months off and change a light bulb?
我演《大卫和歌♥利亚》已经20年了!
I been doing David and Goliath for 20 years!
我屁♥股♥上都是弹弓。
I'm up to my ass in slingshots.
也许我会为你想点什么。
Maybe I'll think of something for you.
你不是个长得难看的孩子。
You're not a bad-lookin' kid.
你以前摔跤过吗?谎言。
Have you ever wrestled before? Lie.
是的,在大学里。够了!
Yes, uh, in college intramural. That's enough!
我可以教他。
I could teach him.
你去吧,弥尔顿。
You do that, Milton.
你还是一天睡六次吗?
Are you still getting laid six times a day?
我尽我所能。
I do my best.
如果他的腿和他的老二一样大,他早就在打篮球了。
If his legs were as big as his schlong, he'd be playing basketball.
留下你的号♥码,施密特,我会打给你。
Leave me your number, Schmidt, I'll call you.
嗯,是的,是的!是的。
Uh, yeah, yes! Yes.
你确定你不是同性恋?
You sure you're not a fagala?
我,我是…我肯定。
I, I'm pos... I'm sure.
我儿子,说起水果,我给他买♥♥了一个足球,他自己装饰。
My son, talk about fruits, I bought him a football, and he decorated it.
滚出我的办公室!
Get outta my office!
32、33……你突然对锻炼产生兴趣是怎么回事?
32, 33... What is this sudden interest in exercising?
你的状态再好也不适合去剧院。
You can never be in too good a shape for the theater.
39、40、41、47……去他的,那是50。
39, 40, 41, 47... Hell with it, that's 50.
我希望孩子长得像我。
Oh, I hope the baby looks like me.
没有进攻。
No offense.
安迪?嗯?
Andy? Hmm?
我有事要告诉你。
Um, I've got something to tell you.
是吗?
Yeah?
我今天和我爸爸谈过了,嗯…玛丽,我看不见我的身体。
I um, I spoke to my father today, and, uh, well... Mary, I can't see my body.
哦。谢谢。
Oh. Thanks.
我跟我父亲谈过,我让他,嗯,给我们寄点钱,你知道,只是为了……你为什么这么做?帮我们渡过难关!
I spoke to my father, and I asked him to, um, to send us a little money, you know, just to... Why'd you do that? To tide us over!
这让我很生气!
That makes me furious!
我能看看你愤怒的表情吗?
Could I see your furious look, please?
你觉得我养不了这个家!
You don't think I can support this family!
我当然知道。
Of course I do.
只是,嗯,只是,你…你知道,你从来没赚过钱。
It's just that, um, it's just that, you... you know, you never make any money.
我是说,我以前给我们这样的家庭钱。
I mean, I used to give money to families like us.
很有趣。
Very funny.
哦,安迪,看,我很抱歉!
Oh, Andy, look, I'm sorry!
我知道我们会有很多钱。
I know we're gonna have lots of money.
电影精选列表