♪♪了解你了解所有关于你♪♪了解了解说什么♪Dum-de-dum de-dum-de-dum♪越来越喜欢你♪我的方式把它但好
♪ Getting to know you ♪ Getting to know all about you ♪ Getting to know you ♪ Getting to know what to say ♪ Dum-de-dum de-dum-de-dum ♪ Getting to like you ♪ Putting it my way but nicely
♬你正是我的那杯茶
♪ You are precisely my cup of tea ♪
嗯哼!先生?
Ahem! Sir?
一切都很美味!
Everything is delicious!
♬难道你没有注意到吗?突然间我变得明亮而轻松
♪ Haven't you noticed ♪ That suddenly I'm bright and breezy ♪
拜托!你不能在这里唱歌♥。
Please! You may not sing in here.
啊,对不起,我没看到标志!
Ah, excuse me, I didn't see the sign!
这是一家餐厅。好吗?
Well, this is a restaurant. Please?
当然!
Of course!
你不仅疯了,还跑调了。
Not only are you insane, but you're off-key.
但很可爱,对吧?
But adorable, huh?
保罗应该伤心吗?
Should Paul eat his heart out?
哈!他是个医生!他可以把它剪掉!
Ha! He's a doctor! He can just cut it out!
每个人,唱歌♥!
Everybody, sing!
♬因为所有美丽和新鲜的东西我正在了解你你又在唱歌♥了。
♪ Because of all the beautiful and new ♪ Things I'm learning about you You're singing again.
一天又一天
♪ Day by day ♪
他很抱歉。真的。他想勾引我,而且他还年轻。
He's sorry. Really. He's trying to seduce me, and, uh, he's young.
你当船长之前,一定也年轻过吧?
You must have been young once, before you made captain?
哈!再见!再见。
Heh! Goodbye! Goodbye.
你想去汽车旅馆吗?
Would you like to go to a motel?
我们什么都不用做。我们可以游泳。
We don't have to do anything. We could just swim.
不!
No!
不。既然这样,你就吃沙拉吧。我吃了豌豆。
No. Well, in that case, you had the salad. I had the peas.
加上你那份小费,你欠…
With your share of the tip, you owe...
孩子……你们每一个孩子对我来说都像我自己的儿子。
Kids... Every one of you kids is like my own son to me.
不管今天输赢,我希望你们每一个人都知道我的感受。
Win or lose today, I want each and every one of you to know how I feel.
就像你父亲一样。真是太好了!
Like your father. That's really nice!
现在,伙计们,我们今天在那里玩的是一群粗野的家伙!
Now, guys, we are playing a rough crew out there today!
他们应该更快。
They're supposed to be faster.
我今天早上在报纸上看到他们比我们快!他们是吗?
I read in the paper this morning they're faster than we are! Are they?
不!
No!
我们有几个速度很快的家伙!
We've got some fast guys!
施密特,和其他队员一起回答,好吗?
Schmidt, answer with the rest of the team, will you, please?
检查!
Check!
有人说它们更大。好吧,也许他们是。
Some say they're bigger. Well, maybe they are.
不!
No!
我很抱歉。我以为我们会一起说"不"
I'm sorry. I thought we were all gonna say "no" together.
请继续。哦,谢谢你,施密特先生。
Please continue. Oh, thank you, Mr. Schmidt.
嗯,有些更大。
Well, some of them are bigger.
但我总是说,最想赢的球队,就是赢得最多的球队!
But I always say, the team that wants to win the most, is the team that wins the most!
该死的,谁更想玩这个游戏?
Now, goddamn it, who wants this game more?
我们所做的!
We do!
好了,现在。你们都是我的儿子。
All right, now. You're all my sons.
现在,去为你父亲赢得这场比赛吧!
Now, go on out there and win this one for your father!
我要踹他们的屁♥股♥!
I wanna stomp their asses!
我要杀了那些混♥蛋♥!我起来!
I wanna kill those bastards! I'm up!
如果你不坐下,你个混♥蛋♥,你可能连比赛都进不去!
If you don't sit down, you asshole, you probably won't even get in the game!
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
现在让我们去赢得这场比赛吧!
Now let's go out there and win this one!
你听到了!让我们移♥动♥它!
You heard him! Let's move it!
移♥动♥它!喧嚣!
Move it! Hustle!
喧嚣!我们走吧!
Hustle! Let's go!
快移到那边去!
Move it out there!
我们走吧!我们走吧!
Let's go! Let's go!
喧嚣!喧嚣,教练!
Hustle! Hustle, coach!
走出去,赶快!
Get out there and hustle!
喧嚣!喧嚣!
Hustle! Hustle!
给我滚出去!
Get your ass out there!
教练,弗格森是个杀手!
Coach, that Ferguson's a killer!
他把里面的每个人都撕碎了!
He's tearin' everybody apart in there!
嘿,施密特!
Hey, Schmidt!
施密特!来这里!
Schmidt! Come here!
是吗?
Yes?
我们需要有人阻止弗格森。
We need someone to stop Ferguson.
正确的。必须阻止他!
Right. He's gotta be stopped!
琼斯怎么样?没人喜欢他。
How about Jones? Nobody likes him.
该死的,施密特,你快进去!
Goddamn it, Schmidt, you get in there!
你扮演弗格森!
You play Ferguson!
施密特!戴上你的头盔!
Schmidt! Put your helmet on!
我的头盔!我的头盔!
My helmet! My helmet!
我在!我在!
I'm in! I'm in!
蠢猪!
Jerk!
现在是俄亥俄南方队的后卫,施密特,33号♥。
Now playing guard for Ohio Southern, Schmidt, number 33.
好吧,这是你自找的!
All right, you asked for it!
我要和你较量!
I'll take you on!
快出来!
Get out of there!
好了,伙计们,我们走吧。
All right, let's go now, guys.
俄亥俄州打破!来吧!
Ohio break! Come on!
我们走吧。我们走吧!
Let's go. Let's go!
集。
Set.
走开!
Hike!
玫瑰。玫瑰。
Hup. Hup.
好了,出去吧。去找他。
All right, get out there. Go get him.
嘘!不要着急,不要着急!
Psst! Don't rush. Don't rush!
我爱你的手在哪里。
I love where your hand is.
对不起,我的两只手都在你身边。
I beg your pardon, both of my hands are around you.
原谅我。那是我的手。
Excuse me. It was my hand.
你们接吻的时候还会开玩笑。
You even make jokes when you're kissing.
好吧,当然,为什么接吻不应该很有趣呢?
Well, sure, why shouldn't necking be fun?
假装橄榄球受伤也很有趣,对吧?
Even faking a football injury's fun, huh?
把我吓个半死?
And scaring me half to death?
我没有装。我在演戏。
I wasn't faking. I was acting.
那是一场精彩的表演。
That was a great performance.
你看到那些观众了吗?
Did you see that audience?
他们爱我吗?
Did they love me?
你一直在演戏吗?
Are you acting all the time?
那你吻我的时候呢?
How 'bout when you're kissing me?
这是演戏吗?
Is that acting?
这段对话是表演的一部分吗?
Is this conversation a part of the act?
你到底是谁?
Who the hell are you, really?
玛丽,听我说。
Mary, listen to me.
我体内的东西太强大了,无法控制。
What's inside me is too strong to control.
是它太强了还是你太弱了?
Is it too strong or are you too weak?
你以为你是谁,竟敢批评我?
Who do you think you are, criticizing me?
我是伟大的!
What I am is great!
我知道,而你害怕!
I know it and you're afraid of it!
你最好表现出色。
You better be great.
你是我见过的最没有安全感的人。
You're the most insecure person I've ever met.
出去。
Get out.
啊,进来!你表现得像个孩子!
Aw, get in! You're acting like a child!
玛丽,我压力很大。
Mary, I'm under a lot of pressure.
我只是想和你谈谈。
I just wanted to talk to you.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
我不是合适的人。
I'm the wrong person.
你需要帮助。
You need help.
帮我个忙,别再带我出去了。
Do me a favor, and don't ever try to take me out again.
你只有当陌生人才有趣。
You're only fun as a stranger.
出去。
Get out.
如果我出去了,就不会再进去了。
If I get out, I'm not gonna get back in.
我愿意冒这个险。
I'll take that chance.
好吧,嫁给你的医生!
All right, marry your doctor!
你觉得我需要一个像你这样的中产阶级女人拖我后腿吗?
Do you think I need a middle-class broad like you holding me back?
你可以告诉你的孩子你曾经和一个明星约会过!
You can tell your kids you once dated a star!
车麻烦吗?
Car trouble?
不。我是一个极具天赋的年轻演员。
No. I'm an enormously talented young actor.
我唱歌♥,我跳舞,我模仿别人,而她却想和某个医生在一起!
I sing, I dance, I do impersonations, and she wants to be with some doctor!
我们处得不好。
We're not getting along.
我把她扔出了车,但我不能把她留在这里。
I threw her outta the car, but I can't leave her here.
你的车没毛病吧?
You don't have car trouble?
不。这学年一结束我就要去纽约了。
No. I'm headed for New York as soon as this school year is over.
电影精选列表