留下来。
Stay.
安迪,我听说你很有才华。是的。
Andy, I hear you're very talented. Yes.
他当然不是你所说的害羞。
Well, he certainly isn't what you'd call shy.
他对自己很有信心。
He's got a lot of confidence in himself.
安迪,你能赏光为我们唱首歌♥吗?
Andy, would you honor us with a song?
妈妈,还有人要来吗?
Mom, are there any more people comin'?
不,安迪。
No, Andy.
一个固定的艺人!
A regular entertainer!
我想又会有一个埃迪·康托了。信心十足!
Well, I think we're gonna have another Eddie Cantor. A lot of confidence!
威林厄姆先生,你挪到那张椅子上看得更清楚。
Mr. Willingham, I think you could see better if you moved to that chair.
戴维斯太太,请到前面来好吗?
Mrs. Davis, why don't you come up front?
妈妈,你能把那盏大灯关掉,把角落里的灯给我吗?
Mom, could you turn off the big light and just give me the lamp in the corner.
你们两位请坐好吗?
Would you two be seated, please?
斯卡格,我一个人工作。
Skags, I work alone.
打吧,妈。
Hit it, Ma.
♪妈咪♪妈咪♪太阳向东照♪太阳向西照♪我知道哪里阳光最好♪妈咪请把饼干递给我。
♪ Mammy ♪ Mammy ♪ The sun shines east ♪ The sun shines west ♪ I know where the sun shines best ♪ Mammy Please pass the cookies.
你想让我唱歌♥还是跟我说话?
You want me to sing or do you wanna talk?
安迪,你马上道歉!
Andy, you apologize immediately!
我道歉。你说完了吗?
I apologize. Are you through talking?
是的。
Yes.
好。
Good.
是的!我是不是在什么地方见过你?
Yes! Don't I know you from someplace?
你不是更高更老吗?
Weren't you taller and much older?
告诉我,你挖过鼻孔吗?
Tell me, do you ever pick your nose?
怎么啦?
What?
我的意思是,我无法想象像你这么漂亮的人会挖鼻孔。
Well, what I mean is, I can't imagine anyone as pretty as you are ever picking your nose.
我的选择。
I pick.
我很想哪天带你去吃晚饭。
I'd sure like to take you to dinner some night.
这段对话让我饿了。
Oh, well, this conversation has made me hungry.
你为什么想带我去吃饭?
Why would you like to take me to dinner?
美味的食物,愉快的交谈。
Good food, good conversation.
也许是一些婚前性行为。
Perhaps some pre-marital sex.
世界卫生大会……这是什么?你是谁?
Wha...what is this? Who are you?
独一无二的安迪·施密特!
The one and only Andy Schmidt!
你是谁?
Who are you?
啊,一直很受欢迎的玛丽·克劳福德。
Ah, the ever-popular Mary Crawford.
而且完全没有时间。
And totally unavailable.
等一下!
Wait a minute!
等一分钟。等一下!
Wait one minute. Wait a minute!
你妈妈还漂亮吗?是的。为什么?
Is your mother still good looking? Yes. Why?
因为如果我嫁给你,我可不想46岁还是个老女人!
Because if I marry you, I don't want an old bag at age 46!
你见过我演什么吗?学校演出什么的?
Have you ever seen me in anything? School play or anything?
哦,不。我太棒了!
Uh, no. I'm terrific!
我从12岁开始上表演课。
I've been taking acting classes since I was 12.
我要成为明星了!或者消防员。
I'm gonna be a star! Or a fireman.
你确定吗?关于成为明星?
Are you sure? About being a star?
嗯,我有疑问。星期四。
Well, I have doubts. Thursdays.
我得去排练了。你住在哪里?
Look, I have to go to rehearsal. Where do you live?
卡帕会馆,但我要和别人一起去。
Uh, the Kappa house, but I'm kind of going with someone.
不管是谁,我更喜欢我自己。
Oh, whoever it is, I like me better.
我等不及要吻你了!
I can't wait to kiss you!
再见!
See ya!
如果你是处♥女♥,不要担心!
Don't worry if you're a virgin!
不管我们之间发生了什么,我都不会说出去!
Whatever goes on between us, I keep my mouth shut!
好了,各位!人!
All right, people! People!
人!
People!
看在上帝的份上,大家都闭嘴好吗?
Oh, for Christ's sake, will everyone just shut up?
好了。
All right now.
停止说话!安静!
Stop talking! Quiet!
闭嘴!安静!
Shut up! Quiet!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
施密特!你才是那个说话的人!
Schmidt! You are the one who's talking!
我想你是对的。
I think you're right.
现在,各位,这是你们的戏。
Now, people, this is your play.
如果你想把它变成一坨屎…让我们看一下举手表决。
If you want to make it into a turd... Let's see a show of hands.
施密特先生,你想出演这部剧吗?
Mr. Schmidt, do you wanna be in this play?
是啊,我觉得这混♥蛋♥需要我。
Oh, yes, I think this turd needs me.
听着,施密特,你再多说一个字,你就滚出这出戏!
Look, one more word out of you, Schmidt, and you are out of this play!
我不要这样!你明白吗?
I will not have this! Do you understand?
抱歉,摩西先生,我只是想鼓舞士气。
I'm sorry, Mr. Moses, I was just trying to keep the morale up.
施密特先生,既然你这么想表演,我们现在就来演你的戏。
Well, Mr. Schmidt, since you are so anxious to perform, we'll run your scene right now.
你记住台词了吗,施密特先生?
Oh, have you memorized your line, Mr. Schmidt?
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
好。
Good.
阿诺德?你和你的随从能不能提醒一下施密特先生?
Arnold? Would you and your entourage be so good as to cue Mr. Schmidt?
也许到那时我们就可以原谅他练习足球了。
Perhaps then we can excuse him for his football practice.
好了,现在,地点,人,地点。我们走吧。
All right, now, places, people, places. Let's go.
现在各就各位。准备好你的提示。
Get to your places, now. Get ready for your cue.
我们走吧。好了,让我们来听听鼓声。
Let's go. All right, let's hear the drums.
我担心我的国家会厌倦我。
My country, I fear, grows weary of me.
大人,我能说句话吗?
My lord, may I speak?
抓住它!停!哪里写着"我能说话吗"
Hold it! Stop! Where does it say, "May I speak?"
摩西先生,这个人碰巧掌管着一个很大的国家。
Sir. Mr. Moses, this man happens to be in charge of a very large country.
警卫不会就这么走过去说话。
A guard doesn't just go up and start talking.
施密特!照剧本里说的去做!
Schmidt! Do just what is in the script!
别逼我,施密特?
Don't push me Schmidt, hmm?
再提醒他一次。
Cue him again.
我担心我的国家会厌倦我。
My country, I fear, grows weary of me.
我的主…如果死亡为你服务,死亡将是一种荣誉!
My lord... Death would be an honor, if death were serving you!
你哭了。你为什么哭?
You're crying. Why are you crying?
我想表达的是下面警卫室的人对他的同情。
Here I'm trying to show that the guys down at the guardhouse feel terrible for him.
这是我在家一直在做的事情。
It's something I've been working on at home.
施密特,我不想让守卫哭。
Schmidt, I don't want the guards to cry.
用空洞的笑声来表示沮丧怎么样?
How 'bout hollow laughter showing frustration?
哈,哈,哈,哈。
Huh, huh, huh, huh.
不许笑,不许哭!
No laughs, no crying!
我想在他身上撒尿是绝对不可能的。
I guess urinating on him is totally out of the question.
我有社会学的学位,那么,我要用它做什么呢?
So, I have this degree in sociology, and, um, well, what do I do with it?
开一家社会学商店!我们来谈谈我吧!
Open a sociology store! Let's talk about me!
你很喜欢你自己,是吗?
You like yourself very much, don't you?
我觉得我很有品味!
I think I have great taste!
像你这样的人会结婚吗?
Do people like you ever get married?
我觉得你唯一的机会就是在我成功之前抓住我。
I think your only chance is to get me before I'm successful.
你是个疯子。
You're a lunatic.
疯子吗?疯子吗?
Lunatic? Lunatic?
我认为这不太公平。
I don't think that's quite fair.
我可能有点古怪。
I might be a little eccentric, perhaps.
请别接我所有的电♥话♥!
Hold all my calls, please!
疯子是指精神失常的人。
A lunatic is someone who is mentally disturbed.
啊,也许是疯了。
Ah, insane, perhaps.
但就我而言,我想我只是你的普通男人,有普通的怪癖。
But in my case, I think I'm just your regular guy with regular quirks.
我喜欢胡萝卜。
I love carrots.
我当了好几年的兔子。
I was a rabbit for several years.
你还在等电♥话♥吗?
Are you expecting any more calls?
这不是很有趣吗?
Isn't this fun?
稍后,我们很有可能会做♥爱♥。
Later, there's a good chance we'll make love.
安迪。嗯?
Andy. Huh?
这是我两年来第一次和保罗以外的人约会。
This is the first date I've had with anyone but Paul in 2 years.
我是说,我都不知道我为什么在这里!
I mean, I don't even know why I'm here!
玛丽,你知道我是谁吗?你吗?
Mary, do you have any idea who I am? You?
快!非常快!注意你的舌头。
Quick! Very quick! Watch your tongue.
我碰巧是个大天才。
I happen to be a big talent.
我会唱歌♥,跳舞,表演,讲笑话。
I can sing, dance, act, tell jokes.
我能模仿任何人!
I can imitate anyone!
保罗将要成为一名医生。
Paul's going to be a doctor.
保罗将成为观众中的一员。
Paul's going to be a member of the audience.
你遇到的每个人,除了我,都将是观众。
Everyone you ever meet, except me, is going to be a member of the audience.
但另一方面,他会成为一名医生。
But on the side, he'll be a doctor.
另外,他会有一个护士。
On the side, he'll have a nurse.
我不喜欢这个话题,我也不确定我是否喜欢你。
I don't like this conversation, and I'm not sure that I like you.
电影精选列表