只是孩子快出生了,还有其他事情。
It's just with the baby coming and everything.
我想给你个惊喜。
I was going to surprise you.
你看,我找了一份兼♥职♥。
You see, I've taken a part-time job.
什么样的工作?
What kind of job?
一位非常著名的摄影师请我协助他。
A very famous photographer asked me to assist him.
那不会影响到你面试演戏的工作吗?
Oh, well, won't that interfere with, you know, your interviewing for acting jobs?
不,他晚上需要我…最多一周一次,两次。
No, uh, he needs me at night... Once, twice a week, tops.
-好吧!-好吧!
- All right! - All right!
噢!噢!
Ow! Ow!
好吧,再一次。
Okay, again.
疼痛。
Pain.
疼痛。我明白了。疼痛。
Pain. I got that. Pain.
去承受巨大的痛苦。
Go for big pain.
不要做任何违反规定的事。
Don't do anything against the rules.
这就是他的工作。
That's what he does.
印第安人乔?
Uh, Indian Joe?
嗨。哦,安迪。
Hi. Uh, Andy.
我…我要和你摔跤。
I... I'm gonna wrestle against you.
那是什么鬼东西?
What the hell is that?
他是一个真正的印度人!
He's a real Indian!
他不喜欢白人。
He does not like white people.
他知道不要真的伤害我,对吧?
He knows not to really hurt me, doesn't he?
别担心。没人会受伤。
Don't worry. Nobody gets hurt.
记住,痛苦!
Just remember, pain!
疼痛。
Pain.
印第安人在哪里?
Where's the Indian?
如果那个狗♥娘♥养♥的没出现…他在厕所里。
If that son of a bitch didn't show up... He's in the john.
他来之前为什么不能尿尿?
Why can't he piss before he gets here?
施密特!你没事吧?
Schmidt! You okay?
疼痛。
Pain.
你看起来棒极了!
You look great!
你在开玩笑吧?里面有栋楼在撒尿!
Are you kidding? There is a building in there taking a leak!
听着,施密特。
Now, listen, Schmidt.
你很好。他的坏。
You're good. He's bad.
你是个演员。你的行为。
You're an actor. You act.
好的行动。好吧?
Act good. Okay?
好吧。
Okay.
听着,我问你个问题。
Listen, uh, let me ask you a question.
他知道不要真的伤害我,对吧?
He knows not to really hurt me, doesn't he?
别担心!
Don't worry!
如果你有一些,疼痛会更容易忍♥受!
It's easier to do pain if you have some!
乔,孩子怎么样了?
How's the kid, Joe?
太棒了!
Great!
好了,孩子们,五分钟。
Okay, boys, five minutes.
先生?
Sir?
这是我的第一场比赛。
This is my first bout.
我妻子,她要生孩子了。
Um, my wife is, is having a baby.
我很高兴你能理解。
I'm glad you understand.
天啊!
Geez!
女士们先生们,三次跌倒中有两次。
Ladies and gentlemen, two out of three falls.
在这个角落里,有一个人来自印第安人的切罗基部落!
In this corner, a man who comes to us from the Cherokee tribe of Indians!
一个肮脏的战士,印第安人乔!
A dirty fighter, Indian Joe!
天啊,那家伙真是个禽兽!
Holy shit, that guy's an animal!
在这个角落里,一个人在战争中亲自消灭了整个纳粹团。
And in this corner, a man who personally annihilated an entire Nazi regiment during the war.
一个伟大的美国孩子。
A great American kid.
一个全能的战争英雄。
An all-around war hero.
安迪·史密斯船长!
Captain Andy Smith!
的地方!
Places!
先生?
Sir?
我不想看任何下流的东西。
I don't wanna see anything dirty.
没有工具。别往他眼睛里放东西。
No instruments. Don't start putting anything in his eye.
好吧,我要搜查你们两个。
Okay, I wanna search you two fellows.
打开你的长袍。
Open your robe.
看到了吗?我就是这个意思!
See? Just what I mean!
回来!
Come back!
好了,回到你们的角落,脱下你们的长袍,出来摔跤。
Okay, back to your corners, take your robes off, and come out wrestling.
噢!噢!
Ow! Ow!
我很抱歉。我很抱歉!
I'm sorry. I'm sorry!
噢!噢!噢!这伤害了!这伤害了!
Ow! Ow! Ow! That hurts! That hurts!
他知道这只是为了好玩吗?
Does he know this is just for fun?
印第安人乔很骄傲。
Indian Joe has a lot of pride.
啊!
Aah!
啊!他在咬我!
Aah! He's biting me!
他在咬我!
He's biting me!
好痛苦。
Good pain.
哦!
Ohh!
哦。
Ohh.
是你吗,安迪?
Is that you, Andy?
嗨!
Hi!
摄影怎么样?
How was the photography?
它是非常艰难的。
It's tough.
唷!
Whew!
我想你了。
I missed you.
是吗?
Yeah?
睡吧,亲爱的。
Go to sleep, sweetheart.
帮我揉揉背,好吗?
Rub my back, will you?
哦,我太累了。
Oh, I'm so tired.
我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
别碰我!
Don't touch me!
安迪,你被车撞了吗?
Andy, were you hit by a car?
不,是一个印度人。
No, by an Indian.
明天我再解释整件事。
I'll explain the whole thing tomorrow.
你明天要解释你被印第安人打了吗?
You're gonna explain tomorrow that you were beaten by an Indian?
不,谢谢。你现在就告诉我。
No, thanks. You'll tell me now.
我是说,你应该去医院吗?
I mean, should you be in a hospital?
医院让我出院了
The hospital released me.
看到的,它…事情不像看上去那么糟。
See, it... It's not as bad as it looks.
就当你没看见我。
Just forget you saw me.
安迪,告诉我发生了什么。
Andy, tell me what happened.
哦,拜托,明天。
Oh, please, tomorrow.
我要抱抱你!
I'll hug you!
我要说话!我要说话。我说的。
I'll talk! I'll talk. I'm talking.
施密特先生,你可以读神父的话。
Uh, Mr. Schmidt, you can, uh, read the priest.
阿加莎,你读克里斯蒂的书。
Agatha, you read Christy.
敲,敲,敲。
Knock, knock, knock.
我们知道那里没有门,施密特先生。
We understand that there's no door there, Mr. Schmidt.
对我来说是有的,先生,我是个演员。
Oh, there is to me, sir. I'm an actor.
事实上,它需要重新粉刷一下。
As a matter of fact, it needs a paint job.
你已经读过了吗?
Would you read already?
父亲,我必须跟您谈谈我的丈夫。
Father, I must speak to you about my husband.
我知道我不应该,但我必须!
I know I shouldn't, but I must!
“是的,我的孩子,我会尽力帮助你的。”
"Yes, my child, I will try to help."
但要明白,这不是精神急救站。
But understand, this is no spiritual first aid station.
我知道你…精神急救站?
I know that you... Spiritual first aid station?
剧本里没有这个。
That's not in the script.
不,不是,但我认为这个人是街头牧师。
No, it is not, but I see this man as a street priest.
你懂我的意思吗?我说,让他活下去吧!
You know what I mean? I say, let's let him live!
我想我可以让他成为一个男人和一个牧师。
I think that I can make him into a man and a priest.
事实上,在第三幕中,我认为他应该开始喝酒,也许还应该打一个主教。
As a matter of fact, in the third act, I think he should start to drink, perhaps slug a bishop.
我觉得我们应该坚持到底!
I think we should go all the way with this!
作者就坐在这里。
The author is sitting right here.
他不这么想。
He doesn't feel that way.
我喜欢你的剧本,先生。
I love your play, sir.
干得好。非常非常好。
Very good work. Very, very nice.
但是,就连莎士比亚也得重写。
But, uh, even Shakespeare had to rewrite.
-谢谢。-滚下舞台。
- Thank you. - Get off the stage.
我可能错了!
I could be wrong!
就这样,施密特。
That's all, Schmidt.
阿加莎,我们会给你打电♥话♥的。
Agatha, we'll call you.
电影精选列表