他在穿衣服。
He's getting dressed.
西德尼!
Sidney!
孩子,我刚看到一个艾德·沙利文节目里的人!
Hey, kid, I just saw a guy from the Ed Sullivan show!
他们要你去23号♥!
They want you on the 23rd!
每个人都想要你!
Everybody wants you!
你是明星!
You're a star!
-再说一遍!-我想再听一遍!
- Say it again! - I wanna hear it again!
你是明星!
You're a star!
弥尔顿,你说。我想听带口音的!
Milton, you say it. I wanna hear it with an accent!
你是明星!给我滚出来!
You're a star! Get your ass out here!
Toncio !
Toncio!
啊哈!我看起来怎么样?
Aha! How do I look?
不幸的是,就像我儿子一样。
Unfortunately, like my son.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
敬你一杯,孩子!
Here's to you, kid!
谢谢你!这可值几百万呢!
Thank you. This is worth millions!
天啊,我觉得自己高了!
Oh, God, I feel tall!
为你的新身高干杯!
Here's to your new height!
你现在什么都有了,孩子!
You got everything now, kid!
几乎一切。好了,我们走吧。
Almost everything. Okay, let's go.
玛丽!我的天啊。
Mary! Oh, my God.
我的天啊。
Oh, my God.
这是你♥爸♥爸。
Here's your daddy.
你好。
Hello.
你好。是的。
Hello. Yes.
这意味着你没生气吗?
Does this mean that you're not mad?
你在开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding?
把孩子放下。
Put down the kid.
想念我吗?
Miss me?
我想你了。
I missed you.
我做到了。
I did.
到这里来。
Come here.
是吗?
Yeah?
这是为了你像银行劫匪一样离开小镇!
That's for leaving town like a bank robber!
这是为了你对你妻子那么混♥蛋♥!
And that's for being such an asshole to your wife!
好了,等等,等等,等等。
All right, hold it, hold it, hold it.
我不认为暴♥力♥对孩子来说是件好事。
I don't think that violence is such a good thing for a child to witness.
闭嘴,把你可笑的衣服脱了。
Shut up and take those ridiculous clothes off.
还有那顶愚蠢的假发。
And that stupid wig.
你现在和你妻子在一起!
You're with your wife now!
好吧。以下是规则。
All right. Here are the rules.
你做你该做的。
You do what you have to do.
我们会请侏儒来吃晚餐。
We'll have midgets to dinner.
我们会请印度人来喝酒。
We'll have Indians over for drinks.
但当你和我单独在一起的时候,你是你,我是我,安德鲁就能看到两个相爱的人相爱。
But when you and I are alone, you're you and I'm me, and Andrew gets to watch two people in love love each other.
这对他有好处。
It'll be good for him.
把那该死的裤子脱了!
Take off those stupid pants!
毛皮衬里的!
Fur lined!
好吧,我必须从头到尾地感受这个角色。
Well, I have to feel the part all the way down.
过来,爱人!
Come here, lover!
如果里面有内♥裤♥,我就回俄亥俄去。
If there are panties under there, I'm going back to Ohio.
电影精选列表