不,不,是萨蒂餐厅!所有伟大的演员都在Sardi餐厅吃饭!
No, no, Sardi's! All the great actors eat in Sardi's!
看起来很贵,安迪。
It looks very expensive, Andy.
我们一定要去那里吃。
We should definitely eat there.
抓住它!
Hold it!
持有它。
Hold it.
船长会为您点菜的,先生。
The captain will take your order, sir.
谢谢你!非常感谢。
Thank you. Thank you very much.
杰克!
Jack!
嗨,马丁。
Hi, Martin.
你知道杰克在这里吗?
Did you know that Jack is here?
你在干什么?苏西,爱你。
What're you doing? Susie, love ya.
你谁也不认识。
You don't know anyone.
他们不知道。
They don't know that.
嗨,米尔德里德。
Hi, Mildred.
安迪,我们为什么不点块蛋糕和咖啡呢?
Andy, um, why don't we just order, uh, a piece of cake and some coffee?
我是说,我们名下只有600美元。
I mean, we only have $600 to our name.
你知道我们正坐在艾迪·康托的画下面吗?
Do you know that we are sitting right under Eddie Cantor's picture?
总有一天……我知道。
Someday... I know.
一个来自俄亥俄州的孩子会坐在这里。
And some kid from Ohio will be sitting right here.
我知道。
I know.
你知道,那些年我一个人做白日梦?
You know, all those years when I daydreamed by myself?
和你在一起感觉好多了。
It's so much better with you.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
因为现在,当我停止做白日梦时,我不是一个人。
'Cause now, when I stop daydreaming, I'm not by myself.
哦,我们太棒了!
Oh, we're terrific!
我的问题现在就是你的问题了。
My problems are your problems now.
我喜欢!
I love that!
我的问题怎么办?
What about my problems?
前20年,我们来解决我的问题。
Oh, for the first 20 years, we'll do my problems.
我得去趟洗手间。
I have to go to the bathroom.
记住这一点。
Remember that.
我第一次在纽约撒尿是在萨迪餐厅。
First time I peed in New York City was at Sardi's.
这对传记来说很好。
That's great for the biography.
很高兴再次见到你!是的,确实。哈!
Very good to see you again! Yes, indeed. Ha!
喂?
Hello?
妈,我告诉过你别打给我!
Mom, I told you not to call me here!
妈妈,我很好!
Mom, I'm fine!
我希望你别再这么说了。
I want you to stop saying that.
施密特夫人?
Uh, Mrs. Schmidt?
是私人电♥话♥吗?
Is that a personal call?
哦,不。不,不是。
Oh, no. No, it isn't.
妈妈,我现在不方便说话。
Mom, I can't talk now.
六个月就能得到一份演员的工作,这算不了什么!
Six months is nothing to get a job as an actor!
不!安迪从不气馁。
No! Andy never gets discouraged.
妈妈,别哭了!
Mom, stop crying!
妈妈,请别哭了!
Mom, please stop crying!
我很高兴!
I'm very happy!
啊,妈妈!
Aw, Mom!
施密特夫人,是私人电♥话♥吗?
Um, Mrs. Schmidt, is that a personal call?
不。我可以……能给我一点私人空间吗?
No. Could I...could I just have some privacy?
女人在哭。对我来说,这是个人问题。
The woman's crying. To me, that's personal.
妈妈,别担心。我们很好!
Mom, please, don't worry. We're fine!
我爱他,你知道吗?
I love him, you know?
你睡着了吗?
Are you asleep?
不。
No.
你确定吗?我是积极的。
You sure? I'm positive.
我做梦都不会想到这一点。
I wouldn't dream this.
是的。是不是很棒?
Yeah. Isn't it great?
我们年轻,我们饥饿,我们生活在肮脏的地方。
We're young, we're starving, we're living in filth.
我从来没有读到过没有这个的人。
I never read about anyone that made it that didn't have this first.
非常好。
It's very nice.
通常会持续多长时间?
How long does it usually last?
你害怕了,是吗?
You're scared, huh?
谁,我吗?
Who, me?
是的。
Yeah.
你怎么从不害怕?
How come you never get scared?
我发现我离很多工作都很近。
I see that I'm so close to so many jobs.
这只是几天的问题。
It's just a matter of days.
哦。
Oh.
你在害怕什么?
What are you scared of?
我会失去你。
That I'll lose you.
从来没有。
Never.
但从来没有!
But never!
嗯?
Hmm?
我也害怕和你在一起。
I'm also scared that I'll stay with you.
而且我怀孕了。
And I'm pregnant.
带着孩子?是的。
With a kid? Yep.
我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
疼吗?
Does it hurt?
要我给你拿把椅子吗?一杯水?
Well, you want me to get you a chair? A glass of water?
安迪?是吗?
Andy? Yeah?
听。我是说,这将是你和我做过的最平常的事。
Listen. I mean, it's gonna be the most normal thing that you and I've ever done.
你好。
Hello.
-我能帮你吗?——Buongiorno。
- May I help you? - Buongiorno.
我是罗伯托·卡佩里尼。
I am Roberto Capellini.
我是来见迈克尔·斯凯勒的
I've come here to see Michael Schuyler, you know?
现在我们必须尽快完成,因为我必须乘飞机去罗马。
Now we must do it very rapidly, please, because I must take a plane to Roma.
急速地!急速地。啊,是的。
Subito! Subito. Ah, yes.
卡佩里尼先生,你有预约吗?
Mr. Capellini, do you have an appointment?
你怎么敢?我朝你咬拇指!
How dare you? I bite my thumb at you!
求你了,我没时间跟你说这些。
Now, please, I have no time for this.
你按蜂鸣器,我进去。
You buzz the buzzer, I go into the room.
我走了。好吧。是的,请稍等一下。
Here I go. Okay. Uh, yes, wait just a moment, please.
露西,斯凯勒先生在等卡佩里尼先生吗?
Lucy, is Mr. Schuyler expecting a Mr. Capellini?
没人等我!
No one expects me!
当我走进他们的办公室,你们国家的人怎么说呢,他们欣喜若狂!
When I walk into their office, how do they say in your country, they are overjoyed!
我很抱歉。他在开会。
I'm very sorry. He's in a meeting.
他见不到伟大的罗伯托·卡佩里尼了?
He will not see the great Roberto Capellini?
然后他会见到安迪·施密特吗?
Then will he see Andy Schmidt?
唯一的一个?
The one and only?
有趣的,是吗?
Funny, huh?
看,我是一个很有天赋的演员!
Look, I'm a very talented actor!
除了我快饿死了!
Except that I'm starving!
我的裤子不合身了!
My pants don't fit anymore!
我每天给迈克尔·斯凯勒打20个电♥话♥。
I call Michael Schuyler about 20 times a day.
他总是在开会!
He's always in a meeting!
听着,我会尽力的。
Look, I'll see what I can do.
是的!
Yes!
谢谢!
Thanks!
他的秘书离开了她的办公桌。
His secretary's away from her desk.
我将等待。
I'll wait.
你好,多丽丝。嗨,弥尔顿。
Hi, Doris. Hi, Milton.
我想见麦克·斯凯勒。
I'd like to see Mike Schuyler, please.
我猜你是做广播的。
I take it you're in radio.
告诉他我打的地方。
Tell him where I hit.
别惹他。
Don't mess with him.
米尔顿,你需要预约。
Milton, you need an appointment.
你知道我愿意为你做任何事。
You know I'd do anything I could for you.
你有感觉吗?
You feel anything?
哦,你们这些演员!
Oh, you actors!
我家里有一张没有约会对象的咖啡桌。
I have a coffee table at home that isn't dating anyone.
你快把我气死了!
You're getting me steamed!
我再打给斯凯勒先生的办公室。
Let me try Mr. Schuyler's office again.
记得是谁先来的。
Yeah, and remember who came here first.
你知道吗,你和我表哥长得一模一样。
You know, you're the spitting image of my cousin.
他几乎学会了上厕所。
He's almost toilet trained.
斯凯勒先生今天不能见你们俩。
Mr. Schuyler can't see either of you today.
非常感谢。
Thanks a lot.
嘿!你想喝杯咖啡吗?
Hey! You want a cup of coffee?
谁说的?
Who's talking?
电影精选列表