是的。
Yes.
我做错了。
I'm doing the wrong thing.
我给你煮点咖啡好吗?
Can I make you some coffee?
不。我在柜子里留了200块给你。
No. I left $200 on the bureau for you.
拿着它回俄亥俄吧,我今晚给你打电♥话♥。
Just take it and go back to Ohio, and then I'll call you there tonight.
正确的。
Right.
巡演结束后,这一切就都不存在了。
You know, when this tour is over, the whole thing'll be outta my system.
你不打算让我留下来吗?
Aren't you gonna ask me to stay?
不。
No.
我只想让你好好照顾自己。
I'm just gonna ask you to take real good care of yourself.
击倒他们。
Knock 'em dead.
我以前以为所有有才华的人都在演艺圈。
You know, I used to think that all talented people were in show business.
我错了。
I was wrong.
孩子,你真有天赋。
Boy, are you talented.
在我左边的是伟大的美国战士,海军士兵乔·布雷迪!
On my left, that great American fighting man, Leatherneck Joe Brady!
在我的右边,来自德国杜塞尔多夫…
And on my right, from Dusseldorf, Germany...
阿道夫Hitner !
Adolf Hitner!
伙计们,希♥特♥勒♥的名字里有个N。
Now, Hitner is spelled with an "N", folks.
但我们知道他长得像谁,不是吗?
But we know who he takes after, don't we?
就我个人而言,我被冒犯了!
And personally, I'm offended!
-我告诉你!-我告诉你!
- I tell you something! - I tell you something!
这不公平!
This is not fair!
我要知道所有嘘我的人的名字!
I want the name of everybody out there that is booing me!
我不会忘记你!不,我不会的!
I will not forget you! No, I won't!
是的,我……你,戴眼镜的老女人!
Yes, and I... You, old lady with the glasses!
我要知道他的名字!
I want his name!
弥尔顿,记下他的名字!
Milton, get his name!
裁判,长得像"闪电侠"沃利·罗!
The referee, looks like "Flash" Wally Rowe!
把帽子摘下来,出来摔跤。
Take that hat off and come out wrestling.
你这个小混♥蛋♥。
You little shit.
你再敢打我蛋蛋,我就杀了你!
You hit me in the nuts one more time, and I'm gonna kill you!
那就是我击中的地方!
That's where I hit!
你好,玛丽!是的,我很好。
Hello, Mary! Yeah, I'm fine.
我在爱荷华州的得梅因。
I'm in Des Moines, Iowa.
是的。
Yeah.
不,我……玛丽,我只是想和其他人一样谋生!
No, I... Mary, I'm just trying to earn a living like anybody else!
你结婚了吗?
Are you married?
是的。
Yeah.
你妻子生孩子的时候,你去别的地方摔过摔跤吗?
When your wife was having the babies, did you ever go somewhere else and wrestle?
不。
No.
该死的对,不!
God damn right, no!
听着,这周剩下的时间请个假,好吗?
Listen, just take the rest of the week off, okay?
这周剩下的时间请个假陪你老婆吧。
Just take the rest of the week off and be with your wife.
妻子是你不应该离开的人。
A wife is someone that you're not supposed to leave from.
我在堪萨斯城跟一个侏儒和一个酒鬼在一起。
I'm in Kansas City with a dwarf and a drunk.
我希望我也能像你爱玛丽那样爱别人。
I wish I could love somebody the way you love Mary.
弥尔顿……不要爱任何人。
Milton... Don't love anybody.
在这行不行。
Not in this business.
马戏团来到镇上。
The circus came to town.
你知道这意味着什么吗?嗯?
You know what that means? Huh?
意思是马戏团离开了另一个城镇。
It means the circus left another town.
你会成为一个很棒的侏儒。
You would have made a great midget.
你已经够伤心的了。
You're sad enough.
我想要的东西都会把我想要的东西弄脏。
Everything I want louses up every other thing I want.
你明白我的意思吗?
You understand what I mean?
嗯。
Mmm-hmm.
看看这个,侏儒明白了。
Look at this, the midget understands.
你们俩在这里并不比在纽约时更聪明或更悲伤。
You two ain't any smarter or sadder here than you were in New York.
我要回我的房♥间了。
I'm going to my room.
顺便说一句,你得到的不是你想要的,而是你应得的。
By the way, you don't get what you want, you get what you deserve.
去睡觉吧。在堪萨斯城没人说过什么重要的话。
Go to sleep. Nobody ever said anything in Kansas City that was important.
我一直希望我不认识的人能爱我。
I've always wanted people I don't even know to love me.
我甚至不喜欢那些我希望爱我的人。
I don't even like the people I want to love me.
所有那些笨蛋!
All those dopes!
退出巡演。回家了。
Quit the tour. Go home.
让那些笨蛋去爱别人吧。
Let the dopes love somebody else.
这就是怪物的作用。
That's what freaks are for.
你不是怪物。
You're not a freak.
我正希望能在这里找到你。
I was hoping to find you here.
我今晚看你摔跤了。
I saw you wrestle tonight.
嗨。
Hi.
嗨。
Hi.
你很性感而且……我喝醉了。
You're sexy and... I'm drunk.
完美!
Perfect!
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
阿琳。
Arlene.
今晚你准备好去做你做梦都想不到的事了吗?
Are you ready to do things tonight that you never dreamed were possible?
我已准备好应付一切。
I am ready for anything.
我希望如此。
I hope so.
阿琳吗?
Arlene?
嗯?
Uh-huh?
这是弥尔顿。
This is Milton.
弥尔顿。处理这个问题。
Milton. Handle this.
谢谢。
Thanks.
该死的。
Damn it.
玛丽,是我,埃罗尔·弗林!
Mary, it's me, Errol Flynn!
你为什么打破窗户?嗨!
Why did you break the window? Hi!
因为你没有听到鹅卵石的声音。
Because you didn't hear the pebbles.
嗨。
Hi.
你为什么不按前门的门铃?
Why didn't you ring the front doorbell?
因为我想单独和你在一起,不想全家人都在身边。
Because I wanted some time alone with you without the whole family around.
你好吗?
How are you?
那是你的胃吗?
Is that your stomach?
是的,我看起来糟透了!
Yes, I look terrible!
你永远回家了吗?
Are you home for good?
是的。
Yeah.
我很想你,安迪。
I missed you an awful lot, Andy.
也许我现在该进屋了。
Maybe I should come in the house now.
好的,我下去让你进去。
Uh, yes, I'll come down and let you in.
好。哦,安迪?
Good. Uh, Andy?
是吗?听。
Yeah? Listen.
当我到前门的时候,你会在那里,对吗?
When I get to the front door, you will be there, won't you?
因为,我是说,如果这是梦,我永远不会原谅你!
Because, I mean, if this is a dream, I will never forgive you!
好吧!
Okay!
安迪?是吗?
Andy? Yeah?
我不会碰我的头发什么的。
I'm not gonna touch my hair or anything.
所以当你看到我的时候,你要知道我这个样子只是因为现在是晚上,你不在身边,而且我怀孕了。
So when you see me, just know that I only look like this because it's at night, and you're not around, and I'm pregnant.
除此之外,我真的很漂亮,好吗?
I mean, otherwise, I am really gorgeous, okay?
好吧!
Okay!
好吧。安迪?是吗?
Okay. Andy? Yeah?
你和我一样兴奋吗?
Are you as excited as I am?
你能把门打开吗?
Will you open the goddamn door?
没有吉他,我觉得自己很笨!
I feel dumb down here without a guitar!
说“爱”这个字。
Say the word "love."
爱。
Love.
无论我走到哪里,人们都说这个词。
Everywhere I went, people said that word.
只有你说出来的时候才对。
It only sounds right when you say it.
嗯嗯。
Mmm-mmm.
嗨。我回来了。
Hi. I'm back.
听着,我想为我给你带来的麻烦道歉。
Listen, I just want to apologize for all the trouble that I've caused you.
明早你醒来的时候我会在这里,你会发现我变了。
I'll be here in the morning when you wake up, and you'll see that I've changed.
我无法挽回我已经做过的事。
I can't undo what I've already done.
但我已经准备好重新开始了。
Oh, but I'm ready to make a new start.
回去睡觉吧。
Go back to sleep.
他是你儿子。
He's your son.
他刚演了詹姆斯·卡格尼的戏。
He just did James Cagney wetting.
我的天啊。看看他。
Oh, my God. Look at him.
他叫什么名字?
What's his name?
我们得给他起个名字。
Well, we have to name him.
是啊,但他…他有10个小手指。
Oh, yeah, but he's... He's got 10 little fingers.
电影精选列表