对
Correct.
那么你为什么不相信上帝是存在的?生活多美好
Then why don't you think He's alive
because of the goodness in the world?
- 哪里美好?
- 到处!人性
- What goodness?
- Every where! In man.
- 你真是异想天开
- 如果我们什么都不是,而只是一些原子。。。
- You're commendable.
- If we're nothing but atoms...
分子结构,那么我们和这些桌子钢笔没有任何区别
molecular structures no different
in kind from this desk or that pen,
那么我们将不可抵抗地朝着。。。
Then we ought to always be rushing
irresestibly blindly...
。。。我们自己的结局走下去?
...to our own selfish ends?
如果世上有爱呢?
So how is it that there is love in this world?
像上帝一样去博爱
I mean love as a God might love.
- 那么一个人会把他的命给他人
- 不可能
- And a man will give his life for another.
- Never happened.
当然可能
Of course it's happened.
- 比如说
- 一直在发生
- Give me an example.
- Happens all the time.
举一个例子
Name one example!
一个士兵为了阻止班上其他战友受伤,自己扑上一个引爆的手榴弹上
A soldier throws himself on top of a live grenade to prevent the other men in his squad from being hit.
那是非条件反射
That's reflex action.
一个沉船生还者在大海中♥央♥。。。
A shipwreck survivor in the middle of an ocean...
。。。发现自己得了风寒。。。
...finds out that he has typhoid...
。。。为了不让船上其他人染上疾病
...and deliberately goes over the side of the life-boat...
。。。有意地跳出救生船。。。
...to keep the others in the boat from contracting the disease.
那么你怎么称呼这个?非条件反射?
Now, what do you call that? Reflex action?
不,我称之为自杀
No, I call that suicide.
自杀和放弃你的命是不同的
Suicide and giving up your life are not the same.
你是个乖乖仔,你显得自己逼格很高
You're so dumb you're adorable.
自杀的本质是绝望
The essence of suicide is dispair.
自杀的本质是你不去选择生存
The essence of suicide is you don't collect the insurance.
听着,谁知道我们听到的这些例子 是不是放屁?
Listen, who doesn't know what all these examples we keep on hearing about aren't bullshit?
更不要自以为是的去解读这些狗屁
And don't have some basically bullshit selfish explanation?
- 我知道
- 我不知道
- I know.
- I don't.
现在给我一个例子,就一个,你亲身经历的
Now give me just one example - just one -
that you know of personally.
亲身经历,就一个!
Personally, just one!
果然不出所料
I thought as much.
明天白天,带我去马萨诸塞州
Tomorrow's Sunday. Take me to Mass.
大脚怪会关心我穿的什么?
Would Foot give a shit about what I'm wearing?
那是埃德加·凯斯?
Is that Edgar Cayce?
给我后入,可得重生
If anyone enters by me, he will be saved.
贼净干些打♥砸♥抢♥烧的勾当
The thief comes only to steal,to kill, and destroy.
但是我说他们是有人性的,丰富饱满的人性
But I have come that they may have life,
life in all its fullness.
圣父知我
That the father knows me,
我知圣父,同样的,我知我羔羊
and I know the Father,in the same way I know my sheep,
我羔羊知我,我愿意为他们献身
and they know me, and I am willing to die for them.
“我举过一个例子”
"I have given YOU an example"
我是杰出的牧羊人,杰出的牧羊人愿为羔羊献身
I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd
gives his life for his sheep.
无尽的善正在创造新生命。。。
Infinite goodness is creating a being...
。。。一个将要受苦的生灵
...that you know in advance is going to complain.
“生存与毁灭”
"To be or not to be"
谢谢,我拉出来
Thanks, I dug it.
你死了后面有生灵继位
If you die first and there's life after death,
。。。到时给我个招呼行吗?
...will you give me a sign?
- 我试试
- 傻♥逼♥
- I'll try.
- You're terrific.
卡特肖装逼了?
Did Cutshaw behave himself?
何须故装,你去哪?
As usual. Where are you going?
去海滩,哪里晚上有火腿蛋松饼,一起来吗?
To the beach. The diner down there serves
great eggs Benedict. You'd like to come?
- 当然,老夫最爱
- 一起来吧?
- Yeah, it's my favorite food.
- Why don't you come along?
不了,多谢,我累了,想回去躺一会儿
No, thanks. I feel tired. I think I'm going to lie down for a while.
- 抱歉
- 没关系
- Excuse me.
- Sure.
其实我想你来买♥♥单的
I was hoping you'd come along and pick up the check.
- 上校。。。
- 天啊!
- Colonel...
- Goddammit!
地球有新消息吗?
Is there any news from earth?
对不起
I'm sorry.
信呢?
Any letters?
- 妈妈喊你回家吃饭
- 滚蛋
- Your planet has demanded your return.
- Fuck that.
包裹呢?
Any packages?
我在火星的时候,妈妈每个月给我一个奶酪蛋糕
When I was on Mars my mother
sent me a cheesecake once a month.
她通常用爆米花来保持新鲜
She used to pack it in popcorn to keep it moist.
火星运河是虚构的
All that shit about canals on Mars is a myth.
火星比地狱里的胳肢窝还干
Mars is drier than an armpit in hell.
这个我知道
Yes, I know.
不像这里!这里不错
But not here! Here it's nice.
好吧,我要停止思考了
Well Ok, I'm sealing off my mind.
卡恩上校
Colonel Kane.
- 什么事?
- 新来的病友,长官
- Yes?
- New inmate, sir.
他到这里半个小时了,我带他去了你办公室
He got in about half an hour ago.
I put him in your office.
你一定不会把这个人和其他病友关在一起
I didn't think you'd want him mixing
with the others until you'd -
我希望你能跟他解释一下这里
well - sort of explained things to him.
他对我直奔主题,长官
He seems pretty straight to me, sir.
看起来像是个战斗疲劳症
Just combat fatigue, from the look of him.
- 谢谢你克雷布斯,我等下去见他
- 好的,长官
- Thanks Krebs, I'll see him in a minute.
- Right, sir.
上帝
Jesus.
‘杀手’Kane!
'Killer' Kane!
上校,上校,我是吉尔曼!
Colonel, Colonel. Its me, Gilman!
走,我们走
Come on, let's go.
嘿,你抓到查理了
Hey, you got a Charlie.
- 一个孩子
- 别管他了,我们走。。。
- Just a boy.
- Forget about it sir, let's get out of here...
我用钢丝切下了他的脑袋。。。
I cut off his head with a wire...
。。。他总是没完没了的讲话
...and he kept on talking.
你手里是什么?
What're you holding?
你手里是——
What's there in your -
上帝啊!
Jesus!
天啊,这显然搞错了,长官
Christ, this is obviously mistake, sir.
有的电脑出问题,打印出了这些。。。
Some computer must have goofed up.
It puts you down as...
。。。国家收♥容♥所♥所长。。。
...incharge of the state asylum...
。。。管♥理♥员♥“精神病学家”,序列号♥错误。。。
...your MOS as 'Psychiatrist'.
Your serial number's wrong...
一定是另外一个卡恩上校
There must be another Colonel Kane.
一定是另外一个卡恩上校
There must be another Colonel Kane.
文森特
Vincent.
再跟我说什么世上本善
Tell me again about goodness in the world.
你这骗人的杀人魔!
You lying bloody butchering bastard!
别碰我,你别过来,他是你兄弟
Don't touch me, don't come near me.
There's your brother up there.
你的穿着绿军装的兄弟,你的‘杀手’卡恩兄弟!
There's your bloody green-soaked brother
that's Kane. That's 'Killer' Kane!
他会用钢丝把你头勒下来!
He'll cut your fucking head off with a wire!
我竟然与你为伍!
I needed you!
- 我怎么了?
- 你昏迷过去了,不记得吗?
- What happened?
- You fainted, don't you remember?
你还记得什么?
What do you remember?
不知道
I don't know.
都不记得
Nothing.
我正回房♥间。。。
I was walking to my room...
记得那个新来的吗?
You remember the new inmate?
新病友?
New inmate?
你不记得了
You don't remember.
电影精选列表