I think this boar was a diabetic.
能进来吗?
May I come in?
- 真见鬼
- 这是你的
- Oh, heck.
- Thats yours.
这是你的沙发...
So thats your couch...
你怎么不钉结实一点..
Why don't you make it better nailed..
让我们看看沙发怎么冒血的?
So that we can all see the blood pouring out?
- 卡特肖,那位宇航员
- 我会说,是的
- Cutshaw, the astronaut.
- I would say yes.
我♥操♥...
God of mine...
你是新上任的那个帅哥?
You are the new boy, huh?
我是哈德森·卡恩上校
I'm Colonel Hudson Kane.
- 我能叫你蛤蛤吗?
- 不如叫他上校
- Do I call you Hud?
- Try calling him Colonel.
你是那个养鸡的?
Are you the one that makes the chicken?
卡恩上校是精神病专家
Coronel Kane's a psychiatrist.
我知道...他们说过你是医生
Sure...And they told me you were a doctor.
这人专业给鳄鱼治痤疮的!
This man treats crocodiles for acne!
为什么我的观点是对的?
Why make my point?
背包走人吧,蛤蛤,你是个过时货
Pack up and leave, Hud.You're on the way out.
我奉命审问你
I'm acting on orders, so to inform.
谁指使的你,卡特肖?
Who ordered you, Cutshaw?
太多的隐藏力量在支持我
Unseen forces far too
numerous to enumerate.
看看文件,都在文件里..
Check the file;Its all in the file...
你瞧
Here it is.
看看吧,蛤蛤
Now read it, Hud.
大声念出来,这是我的治疗方案
Read it out loud. Its my therapy
为什么不...
Why don't we-
读出来!不然我要疯了!我发誓!
Read it! Or I will go crazy, dammit!
I swear it!
你要为此负责的
And you will be responsible.
好吧,卡特肖,请坐下
Alright, Cutshaw.Please sit down.
我觉得世界末日要来了...
I think the end of the world just came...
对于我口袋里的炸鱼来说
...for the bag of Fritos in my pocket.
能告诉福罗蒙把我裤子还我吗?
Would you please tell
Fromme I'd like my pants?
想想田野里的百合花
Consider the lilies of the field.
我的心在等待...
I'm waiting...
在火箭发射前两天
Two days prior to a scheduled space shot,
当指挥官在基地吃晚饭的时候
subject officer, while dining on the base,
被目击到捡起了一个番茄酱塑料瓶子
was observed to pick up a
plastic ketchup bottle...
挤了一长条塞进他的喉咙
squeeze a thin red line across his throat,
之后摇摇晃晃,倒在桌子上...
and then to stagger and fall
very heavily across the table...
之后被国家航♥天♥局的人占座了
...then being occupied by the director
of the National Space Administration,
呜咽道
gurgling...
“不要..点..剑鱼”
"Don't-order-the-swordfish"
你在看我的勋章,蛤蛤,不要看
You're looking at my medal, Hud.
Stop looking at my medal.
- 我没有...
- 你有
- No, I'm not...
- Yes, you were.
你觊觎它!
You covet it!
第二天早上...
On the following morning...
- 不好看吗?
- 好看..
- Isn't it beautiful?
- Yes, it's...
婊♥子♥养♥的♥,我就知道!
Son of a bitch! I knew it.
你在偷看它
You were looking at it.
- 抱歉
- 抱歉?抱歉管蛋用
- Sorry.
- Sorry? What good is 'sorry'?
我他妈的神经过敏
I'm a nervous wreck.
上帝啊,我以后睡不着了
Christ, how can I sleep now?
等着一个贪婪的,有盗窃癖的上校
Waiting for a covetous kleptomaniacal
colonel...
爬到我的床边
...to come creeping around to my bedside...
偷走我的勋章!
...to rip away my medal!
如果我这样做,你会醒的
If I were to do that, you might awaken.
我他妈的怎么醒
Like hell I'll awake.
给我的汤里下蒙汗药
Powerful drugs could be
insinuated into my soup.
第二天早上...
The following morning...
欲望有罪
Covety is a sin.
第二天早上5点
The following morning at 0500...
指挥官走进太空飞船
Subject officer entered the space craft,
从控制中心接受了开始倒计时的指令
and upon recieving instruction from
Control to begin his countdown...
据说他是这样说的:“我对被呼来唤去感到非常的恶心”
...he was heard instead to say:
"I am frankly sick of being used"
过了一阵子
Sometime later,
指挥官挑明了说:“登月粗暴又下流
subject officer plainly stated that:
"Going the moon was naughty, impolite...
笨拙又愚蠢,总之
...uncouth, and in any case...
对他皮肤不好”
...bad for his skin"
- 怎么了?你觉得这好笑?
- 不,不,没有
- What's the matter? You think that's funny?
- No no, no I don't.
背包走人吧,蛤蛤
Pack up and leave, Hud.
我受够了!
I've had it!
卡特肖,你为什么不登月去呢?
Cutshaw,why won't you go to the moon?
为什么骆驼驼背,眼镜蛇不驼背呢?
Why do camels have humps...and cobras, none?
你为啥不去呢?
Why won't you go?
月球上的那家伙想操♥我♥妹妹
The man in the moon tried to fuck my sister.
- 卡特肖...
- 事情的真♥相♥是,月亮上
- Cutshaw...
- The truth of the matter, is that Custer...
有一个叫做“座山牛”的西班牙裔
...called Sitting Bull a spic.
理智是很危险的
Reasons are dangerous.
这是什么鬼?
What the hell is this?
《我的信仰》,忒拉德神父著?
"How I believe" by Teilhard?
给我一个天主教♥徒♥
Show me a catholic,
我马上让他变瘾君子
and I'll show you a junkie.
菲儿医生
Dr. Fell.
那个恶魔一样的人又一次给了我恐怖的费尔班克斯烙印
Once again that fiendish man has
given me that horrible Mark of Fairbanks.
你瞧,我在出血
Look, I am Bleeding.
这个伤口不是自己碰的吗?
This wound's not self-inflicted?
有意思
Mi coronelito...
你看起来不太好
You are not well.
- 不,我很好,谢谢关心
- 你的颜色
- No, I'm fine. Thank you.
- Your coloring...
就和胆汁一样纯正
...is absolutely bilious.
卡恩,小心!
Kane, look out!
我要你的名字,公众号♥,你们猪栏里每头猪的名字
I want your name, batch number and
name of every other boar in your group.
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
可能不像《珍妮的画像》
No a Portrait of Jenny, perhaps..
但至少,不是《道林格雷》,呵呵呵呵,再见!
But at least, no more Dorian Gray!Ciao!
我知道你想成为艺术家
I know you want to be an artist.
好了,我已经准备好做墨迹测试了,迫不及待
Okay, I'm absolutely ready for my
ink-blot test now. I absolutely flips me!
眼下,你脸上开了几朵玫瑰色
Now, while you're fresh with
all those roses in your cheeks...
- 卡特肖...
- 他是一位精神病专家!
- Cutshaw...
- He's a psychiatrist!
“我地妈,瑞克,帮帮我!”
"My god Rick, help me!"
《卡萨布兰卡》的台词
Casablanca.
好了,卡特肖,请坐
Alright Cutshaw, please sit down.
你看到了什么?
What do you see?
一个穿着滑稽衣服的老女人在给一只水牛吹毒气
An old woman in funny clothes blowing
poisoned darts at a buffalo.
是野牛
Bison.
速度速度!
I'm waiting.
我的一生犹如白驹过隙
My whole life rushing past me in an instant.
- 这张呢?
- 卡夫卡和臭虫裸聊
- This one?
- Kafka talking to a bedbug.
正确
Correct.
- 你就是个狗攮的,知道吗?
- 我想那是卡夫卡
- You're full of shit. You know that?
- I thought it was Kafka.
你根本就不认得卡夫卡还是贝蒂戴维斯
You wouldn't know Kafka from Betty Davis.
电影精选列表