终止发射
Aborting the launch.
终止发射
Aborting the launch.
月球上什么也没有!没有!没有!
There is nothing up there!Nothing, nothing!
有人来了
Somebody's coming.
早上好,金星的傻♥逼♥们!想跟老夫打?老夫嫩死你们!
Good morning, you fucking Venusians!
You wanna fight me? I'll fight you!
警报!警报!击沉俾斯麦号♥!
May Day, May day,Sink the Bismarck!
我要下来了
I'm coming down.
小心点...这工作得超人来干才行...
Look out..this looks like a job for superman...
你丫的梅耶·内马克,滚一边去!快滚,逗比!
Damn you Mayor Nammack, get a move on!
Move on! Move on you weirdos!
我知道,我希望你能洗洗身上的味,真的
You know I wish you'd douche; sincerely.
护好你的肘子
Watch your elbow.
嗨老妈,我能请十五分钟去看个片片么?
Hey mom, could I have a quarter
for the movies please?
该死的太阳,天空暗淡无光
Damned sun, there is no color in the air.
- 我们在哪个国家?
- 纽约的布朗克斯
- What country is this?
- The Bronx.
立-----正!
Attention!
致敬凯撒!
Hail Caesar!
越南战争尾声即将到来的时候
Towards the end of the war in Vietnam
an unusually high percentage...
许多美国士兵们突然神经错乱了
...of american servicemen suddenly
manifested symptoms of psychosis.
他们绝大多数都上过正面战场
Most of them were in combat...
之前也没有过精神病史
...and had no prior history
of mental disturbance.
这些事实
These facts,
让话题越传越广,甚至产生了阴谋论
plus the epidemic scope of the problem and the controversial nature of the vietnam war...
导致美国当局不得不怀疑
...led american authorities
to wonder whether many...
如果他们不是装疯卖♥♥傻的话,到底会是什么缘故
...if not most of the men, were faking.
为了揭示这个秘密
To probe the mystery,
政♥府♥建立了一个秘密的研究网络
the government established a network of
secret study centres and clinics.
其中最具有试验性质的第18研究所
The last of these No. 18 was highly experimental in nature...
设在美国太平洋西北地区的废弃城♥堡♥上
...set up in an old abandoned castle
in Pacific northwest in United States.
这些疯子中有一个宇航员
Among these inmates was an astronaut,
曾在火箭上天倒计时的时候让发射流产
who during final countdown
had aborted the mission into outer space.
罗伯特·布朗宁拍了拍手
Robert Browning had the clap,
立刻被夏洛特和艾米丽·勃朗特所呵斥
and he caught it from Charlotte
and Emily Bronte.
- 闭嘴,脑仁比核桃大不了多少还净逼逼!
- 你不想听真♥相♥吗?
- Shut your mouth, you crazy bastard!
- You don't want to hear the truth.
- 他受到你们的呵斥...
- 闭嘴!
- He caught it from both of them...
- Shut up!
脑残儿童乐趣多
Fucking weirdos.
- 自作聪明的学院派傻吊
- 这倒是实话
- Yellow smartass college pricks...
- that says it.
你们以为我在过家家,啊?
Who do you think you're kidding, huh?
捣蛋一群,狗屎一坨
Well bad news boys.Tough shit.
猜猜下周谁来接管你们?
Well, guess who's coming
to take command next week?
能猜到吗,傻吊们?
Can you guess boys, huh?
一个精神病专家!
A psychiatrist!
最顶尖的,世界最顶尖的!
The best. The best in uniform!
继荣格之后最伟大的精神病专家!(译者注:荣格:人格分♥析♥学大♥师♥)
The greatest fucking psychiatrist since Jung!
专治你们这些捣蛋的鸡♥巴♥们...
Guessing you're good at,you slimy snakes...
- 说得好
- 太生动了
- Bravo.
- Good image.
- 太棒了,格鲁普先生
- 我想反映一个问题,先生
- Splendid, Groper.
- Just one more thing sir.
啥问题?
What?
-真想把菠萝插到你屁♥股♥上让你当夏威夷佬
-我了个草
-Stick a pineapple up your ass and
pretend you're Hawaiian.
-Jesus..
我♥操♥!谁来了!
Dammit! Who the hell is coming?
文森特,文森特...
Vincent, vincent...
文森特!
Vincent!
- 抱歉,长官
- 不,没关系
- Sorry, sir.
- Yes, its alright.
我全心全意
I confess that I love you...
等待着你说愿意
...tell me will you love me too.
也许是我太心急...只是你又何必
I confess that I need you...
Oh yes, I do.
- 。。。我是真的爱你
- 闭嘴!
- ...need you every morning.
- Shut up!
手里是什么?
What's that in your hand?
是雾笛...附近发现了中国帆船的行迹
A fog horn... chinese junks have
been reported in the area.
卡特肖,回来战队
Cutshaw, get back in the line.
- 集♥合♥!
- 你得温柔点,格鲁普
- Fall in!
- You're supposed to be nice to us, Groper.
精神病专家来了,格鲁普...注意言行!
Here comes the psychiatrist, Groper..
time to clean up your act!
哈哈,现在叫我们鸡♥巴♥吧,格鲁普,快点
Yeah, call us pricks now, Groper.Go ahead.
嘿,我们静听教诲,我们来唱首“你是我的阳光”吧
Hey, lets hear it for the shrink!
Let's have a song "You are my sunshine."
"你是我的阳光,生命的阳光...
"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine...
...你使我快乐,当我忧伤1
...you make me happy,
When skies are grey.
你永不知道,我多么爱你
You'll never know, dear,
How much I love you...
我俩永远不要分离
Please don't take my sunshine away...
- 伙计们,别唱了
- 别你妈
- Boys, would you knock this off.
- Fuck you.
真的挺好听的
Its very pretty.
听台词,猜电影!
Famous lines from famous movies!
“哦,弗兰基,你老妈忘了我这个老情人了!”
"Oh Frankie, your mother forgives me!"
《告密者》里维克多·麦克劳伦说的
Victor McLaglen in "The Informer"
“我们不需要这垃圾的勋章”
"We don't need no stinking badges"
《碧血金沙》
"The Treasure of Sierra Madre"
谢谢你,中士
Thank you, sargeant.
- 保重
- 再见,长官
- Take care.
- Goodbye, sir.
再会
Goodbye.
他又搞破坏了,我的夹克,衬衫和裤子...
He's done it again...My jacket, my shirt and my pants...
遵命
Sir.
伙计们,注意了
Boys, come to attention.
我们要玩“我说你做”
You've go to say "Simon says"
then we'll do it...
心理疗法,真是奇妙的想法!
Play therapy. What a fine thought!
- 活傻♥逼♥
- 我说:集♥合♥!
- Poor bastards.
- Simon says fall in!
您是那位精神病专家,是吗?卡恩
You're a psychiatrist, aren't you?
Kane...
恩,我就知道,我是福罗蒙,我是这儿的主任医师
Yeah, I thought so. I'm Fromme,
I'm a medical officer.
我确信您是最棒的,我会给您尽可能的帮助
Sure as glad you're best.
I can use all the help I can possibly get.
- 卡特肖!
- 草泥马
- Cutshaw!
- Fuck you.
你需要回答:“在”
Just answer: "Present".
他们真的是病的不轻
They're really far gone.
也许...
Perhaps...
也许?
Perhaps?
什么意思?你要建所疯狂的精神病新学院?
What do you mean? You're following
some crazy new school of psychiatry?
这些人比一马车核桃还固执
These guys are nuttier than
a wagon-load of pralines.
福罗蒙,福罗蒙在哪?
Fromme, where is Fromme?
- 您能带我去我的住处吗?
- 什么?
- Would you please direct me to my quarters?
- What?
- 我的住处,您能带我去我的住处吗?
- 当然,沿着黄色小路下去就是了
- My quarters, would you please direct me to my quarters?
- Sure; just follow the yellow brick road.
- 请您再说一次?
- 我说,沿着。。。他们来了
- I beg your pardon?
- I said follow... here they are.
士官长克雷布斯和克里斯汀向您报到,长官
Sargeant Krebs and Christian, Sir.
是时候了...带这位先生去手术室好吗?
And bloody damn well about time...
Will you get this man into surgery?
难道你们就让他站在这看你们玩游戏?
电影精选列表