Do you have a listing for
some kind of asylum -
。。。你能不能找到查理·普莱斯、迪克·科伊
还有詹妮弗和
...could you maybe invite Charlie Price and
Dick Cooey and Jeniffer and -
抱歉。。。
I'm sorry...
你有类似于陆战队庇护所这种部门的电♥话♥吗?
Do you have a number for some kind
of asylum for marines or something?
首先,我们要给这个弱鸡施礼
First, we must baptize the chicken-mother.
- 理查德,你很荣幸
- 谢谢,斯坦利
- Richard, you may have the honors.
- Thank you, Stanley.
我们来倒数
Lets have a countdown.
10, 9, 8, 7, 6,
5, 4, 3, 2, 1..
倒!
Splash down!
感觉如何,太空人?
Everything A-O.K. there, spaceman?
你能把你的链子搽亮点吗,看起来有破又土
Could you polish your chains,
they're old and little cruddy
欢迎。。。来到性♥爱♥大♥师♥俱乐部
Welcome... to the club.
我是卡恩上校
Colonel Kane.
不,是我
No, I'm on.
你具体♥位♥置?
Where are you located?
5, 4, 3, 2, 1...
飞起来啦!
Splash down!
再一次!
Again!
10, 9, 8, 7...
卡特肖
Cutshaw.
- 见过你的家人
- 他们是你的守护神
- Been meeting your family.
- I think it's his keeper.
我们发现了一个新的宠物
I think we got us a new beach ball.
走吧
Come on.
这是我们的宠物,放下
That's my beach ball, man.
Put it down.
是的,你跟他说,斯坦
Yeah, you tell him, Stan.
- 你最好给MPS打电♥话♥
- 不,是该死的SPS巡警
- You better call the M.P.s!
- Nah, the S.P.s: that's the Shit Patrol!
这就是你的善良
Here's your goodness in man.
你说什么?
Did you talk?
我觉得宠物刚刚说了点啥!
I think the beach ball
here just said something!
你说了什么?
Did you talk?
劳烦放开他
Let go of him, please.
你,放开我的宠物
You, let go of my beach ball.
让我们走
Please let us go.
求我
Pretty please.
求你?
Pretty please?
现在说...
Now say...
...“海军陆战队是弱鸡”
..."Marines are chicken."
快点说
Come on, say it.
海军陆战队...
Marines...
说完整
Let's finish it.
海军陆战队是弱鸡
Marines are chicken.
等一下,还有几句
Wait wait, just two more.
现在说。。。
Now say...
“海军陆战队都是傻♥逼♥”
"Marines all suck."
快点
Now come on.
你不想说完就离开这里?
You're gonna say it and get outta here?
那就快点说
Go on, now. Say it.
说:“海军陆战队都是傻♥逼♥”
Say it: "Marines all suck."
说完就能走
And you can go.
海军陆战队...
Marines...
说完整
Come on, let's finish it.
海军陆战队
Marines...
海军陆战队
Marines...
都是。。。傻♥逼♥。。。
...all... suck.
来玩这玩物!
Let's play beach ball!
U.S.M.C.!
U.S.M.C.!
现在是休息时间,你看到那边了吗?
Ah, it's break time! Isn't that so?
U.S.M.C.!, U.S.M.C.!
海军陆战队已登陆
The marines have landed.
你要点喝的吗,太空男孩?
You want a little drink, lunar boy?
- 理查德,给我一杯啤酒
- 过来
- Richard, get me a beer-
- Coming up.
斯坦利拿来了
Uh-oh, here comes Stanley.
傻♥逼♥
Fucking slob.
现在清理后事
Now clean up the mess.
我正在度假!
I'm on vacation!
舔干净
Now lick it.
舔干净!
Lick it!
舔干净!
Lick it!
艹,住手!
Hey, cut that out!
舔干净
Lick it.
之后你们都可以走
And I'll let you both go.
你和你的朋友
You and your friend.
快舔
Now lick it.
舔干净
Lick it.
艹♥你♥妈♥逼♥
Jesus Christ.
狗屎,他居然真这么做
Chicken-shit turd.He did it!
人♥渣♥
Scum.
这身该死的制♥服♥
That's for disgracing the fucking uniform.
你们这群混♥蛋♥!
You bastards!
- 狗♥娘♥养♥的!
- 把他摁倒
- Sons of bitches!
- Get him down.
把他摁在地上,我给他准备了一份礼物
Get him down on the floor.I got a present for him.
按住这混♥蛋♥的手
Hold the bastard steady.
按住他,听到没?
Hold him down, will ya?
- 你在干什么,理查德?
- 这家伙是个战士
- How're you doing, Richard?
- That guy's a fighter.
我认为他可能需要更多...
I think he wants some more...
哦买♥♥噶
Oh my God.
我就操♥你♥妈♥。。。
What the fuck...
婊♥子♥养♥的♥
You son of a -
- 拜托, 上校
- 你自己也说了,他被激怒了
- Come on, Coronel.
- You said yourself he was provoked.
- 是的,但是...
- 该死的,他必须留在这!
- Yeah, but he also...
- No, goddammit! He stays!
我们要带他走,先生
We're taking him in, sir.
抱歉,但是我们必须这样做
Sorry, but we are.
你也可以不交人,我们自己找
And you can either produce him,
or we'll find him ourselves.
拜托,弗兰克
Come on, Frank.
最好把它放在那里
Better hold it right there pal.
上校?
Colonel?
卡恩上校,长官
Colonel Kane, Sir.
有没有人告诉安?
Has anybody told Ann?
- 安?
- 我妻子
- Ann?
- My wife.
没有,那就好
No, its alright.
吉尔曼在哪?
Where's Gilman?
他在楼下,长官
He's downstairs, sir.
他没事吧?
Is he alright?
是的,长官,他很好,长官
Yes, sir. He's fine sir.
卡特肖
Cutshaw.
什么事,长官?
Yes, sir?
为什么你不想登月?
Why won't you go to the moon?
因为我害怕
Because I'm afraid.
害怕?
Afraid?
是的,长官
That's right, sir.
遥望那些星球...
See the stars...
是那么的寒冷...
So cold...
那么遥远...
So far...
那么寂寞
and so very lonely.
噢,太寂寞
Oh, so lonely.
所有那些外太空
All that space...
都是空虚孤独
just empty space.
离家。。。太遥远
And so... far way from home.
我不断地徘徊
I've circled round...
电影精选列表