如果这些东西是大自然的一部分
If these things are just part of our natural environment...
为什么我们把这些视为魔鬼?
Why do we think of them as evil?
为什么要吓我们自己?
Why do they horrify us so?
除非我们注定要到别处去
...unless we were meant for someplace else.
我不认为魔鬼源于疯狂
I don't think evil grows out of madness.
我人认为疯狂源于魔鬼
I think madness grows out of evil.
唉,我不知道
Hell, I don't know.
也许我该对所有人实行休克疗法,你懂的
Maybe I'll give them all shock treatment, you know.
或许能找出假冒伪劣者,你说呢?
Might shake out the phonies, what do you think?
你讨厌这样做?
You hate it.
好吧,待会再见
Well I'll see you later.
休克疗法---有效
SHOCK TREATMENT - CURATIVE
你在计划什么?
What're you holding...?
都安全,长官
All secure, sir.
克雷布斯中士
Sargeant Krebs.
请告诉菲儿上校我要见他
Please tell Colonel Fell
I want to see him.
菲儿上校今天一直都不在,长官
Colonel Fell has signed out for the day, sir.
本尼斯上尉可能需要药物注射
Capitain Bennish may need a thorazine injection.
谁有药房♥的钥匙?
Who has a key to the drug locker?
只有菲儿上校有,长官
Only Colonel Fell, sir.
克雷布斯中士
Sargeant Krebs.
让菲儿上校一回来就来见我
Please tell Colonel Fell I need to see
him as soon as he gets back.
是,长官,遵命
Yes, sir. I will.
- 晚安,中士
- 晚安,长官
- Good night, Sargeant.
- Good night, Sir.
克雷布斯,请把门关上
Close the door please, Krebs.
上校,你在计划什么?
Colonel, what are you holding...?
你用线切掉他的头,他还在说话...
You cut off his head with a wire
and he kept on talking...
上校,他只是个孩子
...Colonel, he was just a boy.
我们去海滩吧
Let's go to the beach.
很晚了,而且在下雨
It's night, and it's raining.
我看你是想吵架
I see you're determined to start an argument.
请回去睡觉
Go to bed, please.
蛤蛤,没有什么比一个生气的精神病专家更吸引人
Hud, there is nothing less attractive
than a psychiatrist who pouts.
我要怎样才能和你说话
What do I have to do to just get in a word with you?
需要祭祀吗?
Offer sacrifice?
看这个!
Then, here!
我给你带了泥土派
I brought you a mud-pie.
现在我可以和你谈话了吗?
Now, can I talk to you?
你想谈谈月亮吗?
Will you talk about the moon?
听着,所有人都知道月亮是奶酪
Listen, everyone knows that
the moon is Roquefort.
我到这来是想谈一下菲儿上校
I've come here to talk about Colonel Fell.
- 他怎么了?
- 很多人上午都在找他
- What about him?
- Major Nammack approached him this morning,
抱怨一种非常奇怪的病
complaining of a strange and wondrous illness.
但是无情的屠♥杀♥你知道吗?
And do you know what that
heartless butcher prescribed?
他说“这儿,拿着这个...
He said "Here, take this...
这是一种自杀药丸,有一点腹泻的副作用
...It's a suicide pill with a
mild laxative side-effect"
这是医生对待病人的态度?
What kind of bedside manner is that?
我打破了平静的秩序
I break the arrow of peace.
你为什么买♥♥这个?
Why did you buy that arm-band?
- 因为我在戴孝
- 为谁戴孝?
- Because I am in mourning.
- For whom?
为上帝,如果上帝存在,他会是个乞丐或者更像一个脚人
For God. If God exists, then he's a fink.
Or more likely a Foot:
一个充满能量无所不知的大脚怪
A giant all-knowing all-powerful Foot.
我不属于上帝...
I don't belong to God...
所以我不用躲在一个阿根廷俱乐部
...so I don't have to hide in an Argentina Club.
但是我信魔鬼
But I believe in the Devil alright.
你知道为什么吗?
You know why?
因为刺痛能保持商业化
Because the prick keeps doing commercials.
最原始的最真实
The Original sin might be real.
你好,接线员吗?
Hello, operator?
也许是一些原始的事
Maybe it is something genetic.
你能证明存在大脚怪吗?
Can you prove there is a Foot?
有支持这些的理由
There are some arguments for reason.
是我们向日本投放原♥子♥弹♥这样的事吗?
Are those the things that we used to
justify dropping atomic bombs on Japan?
我很抱歉我们必须这样工作,菲儿
I am sorry we have to rush the job like this, Fell.
当我串起我们尝试的事情时,我们有分歧,我们需要帮助
When I got into what we were trying, we hit the ceiling.
We needed all the help we could get.
而且很仓促
And in a hell of a hurry.
- 我们可以信任他吗?
- 当然,他认输了
- Think we convinced him?
- Oh yeah, he bought it.
- 天啊,希望如此
- 我知道你的感受
- God, I hope so.
- I know how you feel.
你也是?
You do?
不,我应该不是
No, I guess I don't.
介揍寺僧活,系咩?
Well that's life, huh?
放松
Take it easy, now.
- 我希望所有事都解决
- 是啊
- I sure hope it all works out for you.
- Yeah.
每一种思考都是世界的希望,对吗?
Every kind thought thought
is the hope of the world, right?
再见
See you later.
祝你好运
Good luck.
- 侯拉西奥
- 给我一只灰色的猎犬
- Horacio...
- Get me a grey hound.
我说给我一只灰色的猎犬
I said get me a grey hound.
- 灰色的猎犬
- 对头...
- Grey hound.
- That's right...
北♥京♥哈巴狗
Pekingese.
你将一开始就领先三尺
And you'll play three feet off the ground?
我想让人们怀疑他
I want people to wonder about him.
我不明白
I don't know.
- 你♥他♥妈♥的为啥来烦我?
- 波洛尼厄斯...
- Why the fuck are you bothering me?
- Polonius...
我的雷欧提斯是假定来衬托哈姆雷特的
My Laertes is supposed
to be a foil to Hamlet.
波洛尼厄斯...
Polonius...
- 我发誓会打烂你的嘴
- 波洛尼厄斯...
- I swear I'm going to hit you in the mouth.
- Polonius...
- 中国狗
- 拉布拉多
- Un Chow.
- Labrador...
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么?
What the fuck are you doing?
我认为它呼吸困难
I think he's suffocating.
再见,亲爱的
Good night, sweetheart.
上校?
Colonel?
我来告诉你卡恩疯了
I am telling you Kane
is the one who's crazy.
他刚刚坐在那里一直这样做
He just sat there doing this.
All the time - doing this!
他甚至看不见我
Hell he never even saw me!
我希望你像烂芒果一样掉下去
I want you to drop like an overripe mango.
很多精神病专家内心都很不安
A lot of psychiatrists
are deeply disturbed.
他们是世界上自杀率最高的职业
They've got the highest suicide
rate of any profession in the world..
现在这是事实,你可以核实一下,比利上尉
Now that's a fact, you can check it Captain Billy.
你在诊所干什么?
What the hell were you doing at the clinic?
吃曲奇饼
I had cookies in my teeth...
像那些葡萄干,你知道的
...raisins and crap like that, you know.
我需要一些牙线
I needed some dental floss.
我告诉你
I'm telling you...
他是乔治·佩克,被诅咒了
He is Gregory Peck in Spellbound.
他来接管精神病院,他本身就在发狂
He comes to take over the mental asylum,
and he's nuts himself.
我发誓,就像那幅画一样
I swear it, it's just like that picture.
我拿了一个桌布和叉子,在他前面
I took a fork and a tablecloth in front of him...
我做了滑雪道,他晕倒了
...I made ski tracks and he fainted.
能温和地告诉我你能理解我的想法吗?
Would you kindly have the goodness to admit
that you are able read my thoughts?
电影精选列表