Jesus.
出去,走吧,走!
Out, take a hike. Out!
告诉你傻♥逼♥的代理别来浪费我时间!
And tell your stupid agent never to waste any more of my time!
你能想象吗?看看那个!
Can you imagine? Look at that!
我在这里铸造尤利乌斯,
他们给我发了什么?
Here I am casting Julius Caesar,and what do they send me?
一只狗,说话口齿不清
A dog that lisps.
斯皮内尔,出去,出去
Spinell, out. Get out.
你也是,内马克,滚出去,给我消失
You too Nammack.Get out now, get lost.
给我个理由,就一个
Gimme a reason.One good reason.
上校,帮个忙呗?拜托?
Colonel, do me a favor? Please?
给这个傻♥逼♥解释一下莎士比亚戏剧里没有。。
Explain to this moron here that in none
of the plays of Shakespeare...
没有超人
...can there be a part for Superman.
有可能,按我解释过的
There could be, the way I explained it.
按你解释的?娘亲啊!
The way you explained! Jesus!
你知道他想要啥?你想听吗?
You know what he wants? You want to hear?
当阴谋家们画出他们的刀
When the conspirators draw their knives,
他想拯救尤利乌斯?凯撒!
he wants to rescue Julius Caesar!
准备好了吗?先像火箭一样俯冲下来,抓住他然后在冲破那个束缚!
Ready? Swoop down like a rocket, pick him up and go hurdling mighty temples in one single, incredible bound!
天啊,内马克,你疯了吗?
Jesus, Nammack. Are you crazy?
绅士们,谁把苍蝇放在我调色板上了?
Gentlemen, who put the flies in my paint palette?
芭娜娜!
Bananas!
克雷布斯!下一个
Krebs!Next.
新星!看看这个!你带着什么照片了吗,亲爱的?
Starlet. Look at this!
Did you bring any photographs, honey?
我擦
Jesus.
去和你哥说,我觉得他有癫痫病
Go talk to your brother,I think he has 'The Falling Sickness'.
抬头
Put your head up.
- 我要去屋顶
- 请放开我的听诊器
- I'm going to the roof.
- Let go of my stethoscope please.
这些人会待到晚饭吗?
Will these people be staying for dinner?
厨师在做墨西哥餐,他想知道多少人吃饭
The cook is fixing Mexican.He wants to know how many.
我不知道。。那人刚吐了
I can't get this... the man just threw up.
我得检查他
I gotta go check on him.
弗罗姆医生,我能跟你聊聊吗?
Dr. Fromme, can I talk to you please?
她咬我
She bit me.
我说她太吵了她就咬我
I told her she was lousy and she bit me.
也许,我应该用企鹅
Maybe, I ought to use penguins.
你听到了吗,操?你可以走了
You here that, dammit?You can be replaced.
水中的微粒都有礼貌
The atoms in water have manners.
看,他在那,我们的天使缩影
Look. There he is.Our heavenly shrink.
你是我们的,只是我们的,没有别人
You are ours and ours alone and no one else's.
- 屁♥股♥,屁♥股♥。。!
- 万岁!
- Hip, hip...!
- Hurray!
上校,你为啥拿着。。?
Colonel, what are you holding...?
- 上校,你。。?
- 娘亲啊,这是。。
- Colonel, what are you...?
- Jesus! It is...
上校,我必须穿这个吗?
Colonel, why do I have to wear this?
啥?
What?
我说我必须穿这个吗?
I said why do I have to wear this?
这主要是心理剧,少校
Its psychodrama, major.
角色扮演,
标准的治疗工具
Roleplay.A standard tool for therapy.
囚犯们扮演的是盟军战俘的角色,
The inmates are playing the role
of Allied prisoners of war,
想通过隧♥道♥得到自♥由♥
attemping to tunnel their way through freedom.
我们要抓他们
We are their captors.
放屁,我们是猎物!
Bullshit,we're their prisoners!
一群胆小如鼠游手好闲的家伙,在外面聚成一团
A bunch of yellow-bellied goof-offs
out there havin' a ball.
我精神病专家去不去陪他们搞笑还用你教?!
Why should I have to help their fun,
I'm not a psychiatrist!
真是个鸡粪一样的傻♥逼♥点子
Its a goddam chicken-shit crazy idea.
上帝!上帝啊,兄弟!
Jesus! Jesus Crist, man!
你怎么就不能爱别人哪怕一点点!
Why don't you love somebody just a little!
你为什么不肯帮别人!帮助他们!
Why don't you help somebody! Help them!
援助之手!看在上帝的份上!!
Help! For the love of Christ!!
你这个披着绿制♥服♥滥用酷刑的畜生!
You green-soaked caterpillar-torturing bastard!
你就一直穿着它,睡觉穿着,洗澡也穿着
You're going to wear that uniform,sleep in it, bathe in it.
脱掉它你马上就会完蛋!你明白吗!
Try to take it off and you'll die in it!
Is that clear!
我宣布:攻占波兰!
I claim this swamp for Poland!
格鲁普少校,请离开这儿
Major Groper, please get out of here.
马上!别把制♥服♥弄脏了
Immediately!And keep that uniform clean.
这人有恋旗癖
The man has a flag-fetish.
现在,斯特拉瑟少校,明晚我们互换角色
Now, then Major Strasser.
Tomorrow night we're switching roles.
你们做囚徒,而我们做看守
You'll be the inmates and we'll be the guards.
给你,学习你明晚审讯的部分
Here, study your part for
tomorrow night's interrogation.
顺便地,注意在第三页加快速度
Notice, incidentally, that you'll crack on page 3.
好的
Yes.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Who are you?
你是人中龙凤
You're too human to be human.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许你是P.T.巴努姆
Maybe you're P.T. Barnum.
P.T.巴努姆宰羊
P.T. Barnum slaughtered lambs.
他拿一个笼子来做即兴表演。。。
He put up a cage of side shows...
。。。把一头豹子和一只羊关一起
...and he stuck in a panther
and a lamb together.
从来没有出过事情
And there was never any trouble.
蛤蛤,人们只是一笑而过
Huddy, the public just went lollipops.
瞧,一头豹子和一只羊甚至都不争吵!
Look, a panther and a lamb
and they don't even argue!
甚至不讨论!
They don't even discuss!
但是蛤蛤,人们不知道的是。。。
But Hud,what the public never knew...
。。。每次关进去的都是另一只羊
...was that it was never the same lamb.
那该死的豹子在休息时吃掉一只羊,整整吃了300天
That fucking panther ate up a lamb every single day at intermission for three hundred days,
然后因为他要薄荷酱杀了他
and then they shot him for
asking for mint sauce.
动物是无辜的,为什么他们要受难?
Animals are innocent.Why should they suffer?
为什么孩子要受苦?你能告诉我否?
Why should children suffer?Will you tell me?
为什么有的孩子要受苦死去?
Why should any baby have to suffer and die?
为什么人要这样?
Why should men?
噢,拜托,别问我这个
Oh, come on now.
Don't try that thing on me.
你已经知道为什么
You've got answers for it.
像什么:“吃得苦中苦,方为人上人”
Like: "Pain makes people noble"
人如果不受一点苦
And how could man be more than a
talking, tennis playing panda bear...
和一头会讲话会打网球的熊猫有什么区别?
...if there weren't at least the
possibility of suffering?
但是动物呢,蛤蛤?
But what about animals, Hud?
痛苦让火鸡成为火鸡中的战斗鸡了吗?
Does pain make turkeys noble?
为什么造物建立在狗咬狗,大鱼吃小鱼,球球大作战的基础上?
Why is all of creation based on dog eat dog,
and the little fish are eaten by the big fish?
动物在痛苦中嘶吼
Animals screaming in pain.
我们的造物主创造的是一个开放的,他妈的屠宰场
Our creation an open wound,
a fucking slaughterhouse!
- 我们讨论过了
- 不够!
- We've talked about that.
- Not enough!
我们说过‘原罪’可能是原因
We said 'The original sin' might be the cause.
那为什么大脚怪不会过来告诉我们?
Then why doesn't the Foot just come down and tell us?
大脚怪们快把石头用完了?
Is Foot running short of tablets of stone?
我的叔叔艾迪开采石场;我可以叫他们去批发
My Uncle Eddie owns a quarry;
I can get them for him wholesale.
你想看神迹
You're asking for miracles.
我怎么做都不是
I'm asking Foot to either shit or get off the pot.
拉肚子的上帝在排队!
Diarrhetic strange Gods have been waiting in the line!
也许上帝不能插手我们的事情
Maybe God cannot interfere in our affairs.
我看出来了
So I noticed.
也许他不能这么做,因为这会打乱未来的计划
Maybe He can't because to do so
will spoil his plans for the future.
一些人与自然间难以想象的美好演化。。。
Some evolution of man and the world
that's so unthinkably beautiful...
。。。值得世间万物受苦受难
...that its's worth all the pain of
every suffering thing that ever lived.
一派胡言见鬼去吧
I say it's spinach and to hell with it.
你相信上帝死了是因为世间有邪恶存在
You're convinced that God is dead
because there's evil in the world.
电影精选列表