我的宇宙飞船在金星上坠毁了
...that my space-ship crashed on the planet Venus...
这里是金星,你是金星人
...that this is Venus and you are a Venusian!
你非法侵入了我的思想
That you have ILLEGALLY invaded my mind,
试图让我相信我还在地球上
making me believe that I am still on earth,
用邪恶的催眠幻觉手段
with some demonic hypnotic illusion!
这里不是地球!你不是地球人
This is NOT earth! You're NOT an earthman!
我站在这,霉运一直到我的屁♥股♥,你这杂种
I'm standing here with fungus up to my ass,
you bastard.
你这是一个巨大的脑袋!
And you're a giant brain!
请让我回到我的飞船上,我不会逃跑的
Please give me back my flying-belt.
I won't use it to escape..
我向上帝发誓不会逃,给我飞船
...I swear to God, I won't.
Give me the flying -
我想和小叮当玩
I wanna play Tinkerbell...
讨论到彼得潘的作品
...in a drag in a fungoid
production of Peter Pan.
有什么可以帮你吗,长官?
Can I help you with anything, sir?
药应该在这的
Medication is indicated here.
菲儿上校还没有回来
Colonel Fell isn't back yet, sir.
是的,他不在,你知道他在哪吗?他在我的飞船上
Yeah he isn't up, like you know where he is?
He's up there with my flying-belt.
让我回到飞船上!我想要回我的飞船!
You're giving me back my flying-belt!
I want my flying-belt back!
迈克,我希望你冷静下来
Michael, I want you to be calm.
I want you to be calm.
房♥子里很多病人,大多都睡着了
There are lots of sick people in this
house, and many of them are sleeping.
抱歉,很对不起
This is embarrasing, I'm terribly sorry.
- 卡特肖上尉
- 文森特
- Captain Cutshaw.
- Vincent.
地球上的生命是自然产生的
In order for life to appear
spontaneously on earth...
首先必须有成千上万的蛋白质分子
...there first had to be hundreds of
millions of protein molecules...
- 第九种配置
- 文森特
- ...of the ninth configuration.
- Vincent.
但是给予了地球的尺寸
But given the size of the planet Earth...
你知道一个蛋白质分子要多久吗?
do you know how long it would take for
just one of these protein molecules...
只是偶然的出现?
...to appear entirely by chance?
文森特
Vincent...
大概10到243亿年
Roughly 10 to the 243rd power
billions of years.
我发现这是非常的异想天开
And I find that far far more fantastic...
比简单的信仰上帝
...than simply believing in God.
上校,你怎么了...
Colonel, what are you...
你不该那样睡,把裤子弄皱了
Shouldn't sleep like that;wrinkles the pants.
- 几点了?
- 8:15
- What time is it?
- 8:15.
听说你在找我?
Got a word you were looking for me?
你到哪去了?
Where were you?
一些私事,我有个叔叔遇到些麻烦
Personal matters,I've got an uncle in trouble.
有什么可以帮忙的?
Any way I can help?
不用,我们能搞定,谢谢,找我啥事?
No, we're doing what we can. Appreciate
it though, thanks. What's up?
本尼斯上尉需要镇静剂
Captain Bennish could use some sedation.
或许我可以配一把药房♥的钥匙?
Please, might I have the duplicate
key to the drug-chest?
我们必须进去
We had to break into it..
我觉得我们都有一把钥匙会更好
I think it'll be better
if we both had a key.
你看起来很疲惫,你休息了吗?
Boy you look beat... didn't you get sleep?
每次我睡着的时候,都会有另一个人在门口出现
Every time I dropped off, another
one of the men was at the door.
- 把门关上
- 不行
- Keep it closed.
- No.
他们在需要的时候可以随时跟我谈话
They've got to be able to talk to
me every time they need to.
随你
It's up to you.
有什么不对吗?
Something wrong?
有其他发现?
Something right?
- 那个梦
- 什么?
- That dream.
- I didn't get you.
我顿悟了我做的那个梦
I just flashed on this dream I keep having.
凯撒大帝的妻子告诉弗洛伊德她的梦,你告诉我你的,我跟你说我的
Julius Caesar's wife said to Sigmund Freud,
you tell me yours and I'll tell you mine.
- 那不是我的梦
- 我还是没明白你的意思
- It isn't my dream.
- I didn't get you.
我说...那不是我的梦
I said... it isn't my dream.
难道是你租别人的梦?
Was it rented?
我的一个病人的
A patient of mine,
越战时的一个上校
a Colonel at Vietnam,
他不断做一些奇怪的梦
he had this grotesque recurring nightmare.
战争中他发生的一些事
Something that happened to him in combat.
自从他跟我提到这个
Ever since he told me about it,
我老是梦到它
I keep dreaming it.
我去
Jesus.
对啊,奇怪
Yeah, strange.
奇怪的是字语,让梦更深了,不是吗?
Weird is the word..that's carrying
transferance a little far, isn't it?
- 那是我哥哥
- 那个病人?
- It was my brother.
- The patient?
- 是的
- 天啊
- Yes.
- Oh my God.
双胞胎兄弟?
Twin brother?
不
No.
这仍然可以解释,不是吗?我意思是。。
Yeah, but; that would still explain it,
wouldn't it? I mean a...
你们心智相投,你们是亲兄弟,非常亲密。。
You're psychically attuned.
You're brothers. You're close...
- 不,我们不是
- 但你们一定是
- No, we're not.
- But you must be.
菲儿
Fell.
你听说过“杀手”卡恩吗?
Have you ever heard of 'Killer' Kane?
巴克·罗杰斯?
Buck Rogers?
不,杀手凯恩,海军陆战队的
No, 'Killer' Kane the Marine.
哦,对,当然,那个徒手杀了三,四十人的鬼魅家伙
Oh yeah, sure. The guerilla-warfare guy who
killed thirty-forty guys with his hands.
远远不止
More than that.
你想说啥?
What's the point?
我就是我哥
Me is my brother.
扯淡
Bullshit.
不,是真的
No, it's true.
骗谁呢!
You're kidding!
我希望我在骗你
I wish I were.
哦,你俩合不来哈?
Uh-oh; you two guys don't get along huh?
牛肉在哪?
What's the beef?
他是一个杀人犯
He's a murderer.
他是海军陆战队员
He's a Marine.
他被丢在敌后执行他个人任务
He gets dropped behind the enemy
lines and does his duty.
别提他了
Just forget it.
你确定你知道你的任务是啥吗?
Are you sure you know
what business you're in?
这些招募办公室的中士有时候会非常卑鄙
These recruiting-office sergeants
can be pretty sneaky sometimes.
文森特。。
Vincent...
你是简·方达的一个朋友?
You a friend of Jane Fonda?
- 我们关系不错
- 狗屁
- We're close.
- You're kidding.
确实是狗屁
I'm kidding.
有毒
Drugs.
那是啥?
What was that?
许多医生迷上了这药
So many of these doctors get hooked on drugs.
嘿,那你的哥哥怎么样了?你知道我在韩国见过他一次
Hey, how is your brother by the way?
You know I met him once over in Korea.
像我们自己人,务实
Kind of palled around,
we guys; matter-of-fact.
我喜欢他,杠杠的
I liked him. I liked him a helluva lot.
他死了
He's dead.
哦,我滴妈,嘿,我很抱歉
Oh, holy Christ. Hey, I'm sorry.
- 真是遗憾
- 没啥
- I'm really sorry.
- Its alright.
进来吧
电影精选列表