Or you are planning to just let him stand here while you and your buddies play soldier?!
老天爷,这是什么鬼?这里是医院还是精神病院啊?
For chrissake, what is this?A hospital or a nuthouse?
不,不!别用我的听诊器!
No, no!Not the stethoscope!
别让他把我的裤子弄皱了
Don't let him wrinkle the pants.
我是陆军上校理查德·菲儿,这儿的主任医师
I'm colonel Richard Fell,I'm the medic.
是真的
Really...
伙计们,你们是不是有点瞎鸡♥巴♥傻啊?
Boys, aren't you being a little dick silly?
文森特?
Vincent?
侬拉港撒?
Could I have it again please?
你让我想起了文森特·梵高
You remind me of Vincent Van Gogh...
想起了他那幅《麦田上的云雀》,还是鸦群,忘记了
Either that... or a lark in a wheat field.
I'm not sure which.
- 你喝多了吗?
- 工作时我从不喝酒
- Have you been drinking?
- Never in uniform, no.
了解了
I see.
他拿的是我最后一条裤子,您瞧
That's my last pair of pants
he's got there, you see.
其他的裤子都在保洁员那里
All the rest of them are at the cleaners.
上校,除非你想我敬礼那么久
And Colonel, if you're planning on
my holding this salute much longer,
您介意给纪念医院打个电♥话♥,说捐赠的手臂已经准备好移植了吗?
would you mind calling the Memorial hospital and telling the donor arm is ready for the transplant?
我想它随时都要作废了
I expect it to be falling off almost any second now.
谢谢你先生,您是这个小世界的王子,我发誓
Thank you, sir.You're a prince of the realm, I swear it.
注意!
Attention!
闭上你们的臭嘴
Shut your fucking mouths.
立正!
Firmes!
听着,我知道我的权利,我想见我的泌尿科医生
Listen, I know my rights.I want to see my urologist.
致敬凯撒!
Hail Caesar!
长官,我代表我们这个团体
Sir, I present the group.
佛祖啊...
Jesus Christ...
解散
Dismissed.
好了,叫牌
Ok, set the cards.
有大牌吗?
Anything wild?
3,5,7,9,J
Douches, 3s, 5s, 7s, 9s and Jack.
你真是个傻♥逼♥
You are a very sick man.
搞定没有?
Are you finished?
- 大多数人只切一次牌
- 13是我的幸运数字
- Most people cut them only once.
- 13 is my lucky number.
我知道你什么意思
Yup, I know what you mean.
这是艾米·比尔特默的城♥堡♥
It was Amy Biltmore's place.
她1900年把它不远万里从德国搞来,一砖一瓦
She had it brought over here from Germany
in 1900, stone by stone...
产权属于她的丈夫,埃尔茨伯爵,怎么了?不喜欢?
It belonged to her husband, Count of Eltz.
What's the matter? You don't like it?
几乎没有治疗效果
Its hardly therapuetic.
是的,德古拉也是这么认为的
Yeah, Exactly what Dracula said about it.
但是春天就放起来了,比默家族可是无利不起早的
But its hidden away in the spring, the
Biltmores not brought him for nothing.
当我没说...
Wish I hadn't said that...
- 你让我想起一个人
- 撒宁?
- You remind me of someone.
- Who?
我也不知道
I don't know.
但你看起来很眼熟
But you seem so familiar to me.
德古拉也这么说,你瞧,他想吸血的时候啥都能说
Dracula said that too. You see,
when he sees a neck, he'll say anything.
- 我猜它正在浮现
- 什么?
- I guess it will come to me.
- What?
你让我想到的人。。。
Who you remind me of...
哦,你不是说...
Oh, didn't you say
- 我藏起来了,玛德,我藏好的,你从哪找到的
- 格鲁普
- I hid it goddammit, I hid it. Where did you find
- Groper.
但是长官,他正在砸墙...
But sir, he's been pounding that...
我不管他做的
I don't care what he's being doing,
但请您不要妨碍他做事
You're not to put your hands on him.
可是上校,他不能...
But colonel, he can't...!
好吧,长官
Yes sir.
遵命,长官
Right, sir.
随您处置,长官
Whatever you say, sir.
- 你是费尔班克斯上尉?
- 现在不是了
- You're Captain Fairbanks?
- Not today.
什么?我很确信你是...
I'm sorry?I'm sure you were...
现在不是了,听明白了吗?
Not today, do you understand me?
多重人格
Multiple personality.
- 我的房♥子高耸入云
- 是的
- My house has many mansions.
- Yes.
我是弗朗茨·老冯·保利博士
I am Dr. Franz Von Paulie.
你为什么要砸墙?
Why did you do that to the wall?
因为我确信我们能穿越墙体
Because I am convinced that
we can walk through walls.
不止我能..
Not only me...
大家都能
Anyone.
条子们,人♥民♥们
Cops, people.
纳什维尔的居民们
People in Nashville.
我试图调用身体里每个原子的能力
I tried to exert the full force of my mind
on all the atoms of my body,
他们会混合,重排,穿过墙体的缝隙
So that they will mix, rearrange and
fit exactly all the holes in that wall.
之后我亲身实践了这个想法
Then I tried the laboratory method...
我试图穿越墙体
I tried to walk through it...
穿越墙体
through the wall...
就像几分钟前我跑步那样穿越
Just like a few minutes ago when I took a running bash,
但是我严重失败了
and I failed horribly.
我要惩罚这些原子
I am punishing the atoms.
我要做个表率
I am making an example of them...
做个实际的教训
An object lesson, a thing...
给这群原子点颜色看看
...so when the other atoms see what's coming,
它们就会让我穿过去了
they'll let me pass through.
嗡玛尼贝美哄!急急如律令!
Independent snots!Shape up of ship out!
- 让我试试?
- 不给
- May I?
- No.
你的握力很强
Your grip is very very strong.
我认为,你的问题在于锤子上面
I think, that your problem lies
in the properties of the hammer.
有趣的理论...
Interesting theory...
我能拿来研究一下吗?
May I keep it for study?
你不是拿去玩弄吧?
You're not gonna play with it or anything?
我不会的
No I won't.
好的,晚安
Ok, good night.
晚安,费尔班克斯上尉
Good night, Captain Fairbanks.
是的我知道
Yeah I know,
我放弃了许多思绪,不然睡不着觉
I had to kill a fifth of scotch
just to get to sleep.
不,我从来不信什么安♥眠♥药♥,吃了没卵用
No..no I don't believe in pills.
Sleeping pills keep you awake anyway.
我为什么要解释,明摆着的嘛
Why should I have to explain that?
Its self-explanatory.
你想让我解释?好...
You want me to explain it? Alright...
在很短时间内,你就建立了耐性,是不?
In a very short time,
you build up tolerance, right?
对,是的
That's right? You got it.
总之,他在
Anyway..he's here.
是的,昨天
Yeah, yesterday.
不,我不知道,现在说这话太早了
No, I don't know.Its too soon to tell.
嗯,我会的
Yes, I will.
嗯,我会的
Yes, I will.
谢谢,长官,再见
Thank you, sir. Goodbye.
老天
Jesus.
别瞪着我,我告诉过他们别做手术的
Don't blame me,I told them not to operate.
欢迎来到特兰西瓦尼亚
Welcome to Transylvania.
还不打算穿裤子吗?
Do you plan to get dressed?
福罗蒙不还我裤子我穿个锤子啊?
How the hell can I get dressed when
Lieutinant Fromme won't surrender my pants?
- 你不想我把他们弄死吧?
- 不
- You don't want me to rip them off!
- No.
他♥娘♥的♥,裤子老是会皱
You bet your ass it will wrinkle your pants.
给
Here you go.
他们的精神病史
Case histories on the men.
我和他们在一起很久了,一直没什么头绪
I've been through them all,and have learnt nothing.
我想这个傻吊有糖尿病
电影精选列表