你到底在港咩?
What the hell are you talking about?
格鲁普,那是谁?
Groper, who was that?
卡特肖,长官
Cutshaw, sir.
卡恩接到命令的时候,他正在。。。
When Kane got the orders, he was...
。。。正在隔离区南方驻扎特种兵营
...he was commanding a Special Forces camp just south of DMZ.
当他到达美国,他们抓住了他的把柄
By the time he got to the States,
they'd caught the mistake.
但现在很明显,他已经安然无事了
But by then it was clear he meant to go through with it.
我们一直在监视他
We've been watching him.
我们听说——听说过他精神分♥裂♥的故事
We heard the - we heard the
stories about his cracking.
他好像在一个几近崩溃的边缘,然后。。。
He seemed to be on the edge of a
very serious breakdown, and then...
。。。一台电脑给了他一线希望:
...one computer dropped the stitch
and gave a halfway out:
寻求帮助时不用面对自身的疾病
A way to find help without facing his illness;
把自己隐藏起来
A way to hide from himself;
但是更多的。。。
But mostly...
更多的其实是洗掉沾满的鲜血:
Mostly a way to wash away all the blood:
用治疗去救赎所有的杀戮
a way to do penance for all the killing by curing.
一开始,只是虚伪但是。。。
At first, it was just a pretense but...
。。。从越南回来的路上发展成了别的
...on the way back from Viet Nam
it developed into something more.
他对卡恩杀人的憎恨变得难以相信,
His hatred of the Kane who killed became denial,
甚至成了影射:
and also projection:
'杀人的那个一定是别人'
'Someone else must have
done all the killing'.
然后这种抵♥制♥愈来愈强。。。
Then after a time the denial
became so strong that...
。。。完全破坏了卡恩的本性
...it totally obliterated Kane's identity.
他把卡恩杀人的那一面压制下去
He suppressed the Kane who was the killer,
变成一个好人混在我们中间
and became the better-self that's in all of us.
彻底地
Completely.
除了他做梦的时候
Except when he dreamed.
我们一直在尝试,你看。。。
We were experimenting, you see...
他躲在里面观察外界
He was on the inside, looking out.
一个身为精神病学家的病友。。。
An inmate functioning as a psychiatrist...
。。。而且负责我们都未见过的问题
...and coming to bear on the problem
like nothing we'd ever seen before.
我们时刻盼望他解决新的问题,给我们带来新的视角
We hoped he might come up with a new
answer, or at least some new insight.
我想他确实做到了
And I think he did.
我觉得他确实压制了坏的一面
I think the men have
been responding to him.
但是如今他开始遭受挫败,坏的一面。。。
你见到了,他治愈自己的唯一希望。。。
But he suffered a setback today. And a bad one... You see, his only hope of finding cure for himself is...
。。。是尽量抹去罪恶感。。。
...to wipe away the guilt
by a saving act...
通过治疗其他的病友
by curing the other inmates,
至少改善他们的状况
or at least see some improvement.
但见效是要花时间的
But that takes time.
时间和你的帮助
Time and your help.
我下过命令,但是我想让卡恩去做这件事,你明白吗?
And you've seen my orders. But I want Kane
to play out the string. You understand?
- 吉尔曼上尉
- 在,长官
- Lieutenant Gilman.
- Yes, sir.
我希望你去告诉其他病友你弄错了,在这里散播消息应该不难,你愿意吗?
I'd like you to try to convince the other inmates that you were mistaken.
That shouldn't be too hard to sell around here? Will you do that?
当然没问题
Oh yeah, sure.
格鲁普,克雷布斯,克里斯汀和其他人会帮你的
还有我
Groper, Krebs, Christian and the
others will back you up. So will I.
上校
Colonel.
我有些事情需要搞清楚
Let me get something straight.
一直以来掌管这里的其实是你
You've been incharge here, all the time.
没错
That's right.
卡恩是文森特·卡恩,我是哈德森
Kane is Vincent Kane.I'm Hudson.
我才是精神病学家
I'm the psychiatrist.
文森特只不过是我的病人
Vincent is my patient.
我俩小的时候,我总是逗他笑
When we ah - when we were kids
I used to make him laugh all the time.
我是扮小丑的那个,懂吧
I was the clown, you know.
我一直想让他记起来,但是无济于事
And I've been trying to help
him remember me. But he won't do it.
他是我弟弟
He's my brother.
嘿服务员,我想让刚刚那位女士再跳一遍,另加一杯苏格兰威士忌
Hey waitress, could I have a runway
for the young lady and one more scotch.
先生,你这里已经摆了5杯了
Sir, you've got five right there in front of you.
我想要第六发
I wanted six.
算了
Quiet.
就是那个人,我认的出来
That's him. I know that's him.
- 你傻了吧
- 去你的!我在报纸上看过照片
- You're demented.
- Up yours! I've seen his picture in the paper.
你不读报纸,斯坦利
You don't read papers, Stanley.
- 你是个文盲
- 电视行了吧,混账!
- You're an illiterate.
- Then TV, you asshole!
看看他!瞧他那脸!
Look at him! Look at his face!
就是那个宇航员,那个神志不清的!
He's the astronaut,the one that lost his marbles!
他来这里组撒?
What's he doin' in a joint like this?
我怎么会知道?
Now, how the fuck do I know?
哥们,这种鱼龙混杂的地方多的是退伍军人
Dude, they have all types of those army
whackos stashed up in that Biltmore dump!
没准他就是其中之一呢?我不确定
What if it could be one of them?
I don't know!
但就是他,我发誓,绝对的
But that's him, I swear.I'm positive.
有多绝对,斯坦利?
How positive is positive, Stanley?
打赌吗?
You wanna bet?
好啊,赌什么?
Yeah, how much?
就一杯啤酒,还有在嘴上来一拳
Just a beer and a shot in the mouth.
开始吧
Lead on.
我觉得他天真得可爱
I think he's kinda cute.
- 不是不让你吸烟了!
- 嘿斯蒂夫,两杯啤酒两首皇家摇滚
- I told you not to smoke!
- Hey Steve, two beers and two bourbon rocks.
你来找观众吗?
You desire an audience?
你叫什么?
What's your name?
你个侏儒
Rumpelstiltskin.
- 事后诸葛亮
- 书呆子
- Wise-ass.
- A literate.
你名字
Your name.
你要哪个名字?
My maiden name or married?
书呆子
Too literate.
服务员!
Waitress!
看到没?海军陆战队
See? Marines.
美国海军陆战队
USMC.
性♥爱♥大♥师♥俱乐部的会员
Unbridled Sex for the Masters Clubs.
是不是我说的那个人?
Is it something I said?
如果我输了,理查德,我要掌他的嘴
If I lose this bet Richard, I'm
going to punch him in the mouth.
再一杯苏格兰酒喝两个痰盂,亲爱的
One more scotch and two spittoons, love,
-用毛毛虫汁装满
-Fill them with caterpillar's blood.
-我这两位朋友很。。。
-My friends here are very...
嘿,住手!
Hey, cut that out!
是他
It's him.
是他,就是他
It's really him.
我找到他的狗牌了理查德,就是他!
I got his dog tags Richard, its him!
那位狗屁宇航员
The bigshit astronaut.
我的天!
My God!
嘿!大家伙!猜猜这是哪位。。。
Hey! Everybody!Guess what we've got here...
这个是大名人!戴假发的胆小鬼宇航员!t
A damned celebrity!A chicken, wigged-out astronaut!
这是比利·卡特肖上尉,兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
This here is Captain Billy Cutshaw,
brothers and sisters.
噢迈嘎
Oh my God.
现在我提议。。。
Now I propose...
封他为贵俱乐部荣誉会员
I propose that we make him an
honorary member of our club.
现在友好了!
Now that's friendly!
你愿意加入我们俱乐部吗?
Would you like to join our club?
艹♥你♥
Fuck you.
好吧,不草你
Okay. Don't fuck you.
这是我在童子军里学的伎俩
Now this is what I learnt in the boyscouts.
喂?帮我个忙?
Hello? Could you help me please?
你有庇护所的列表吗
电影精选列表