Yes, come in.
卡恩上校,能跟你谈谈吗?
Colonel Kane,could I see you for a second?
额我得走了哥几个,明天见
Well I gotta go you guys,I'll see you later.
我亲爱的,我的挚爱,我燃烧的密爱火焰
To my darling, my dearest,
my flaming secret love.
我渴望着这一刻,当我摘下我的面具。。
How I've hungered for this moment,
when I may rip away my mask...
吐露出我流着血的疼痛的心
...and unburden by aching bleeding heart.
我亲爱的,我只看了你一眼半刻,我便知我已是你的奴隶
My sweetest, I saw you but an instant; a
semi-instant; yet I knew I was your slave.
美妙的倩影,我爱慕你!你是来自尼尼微的檀香,是来自月球的松露
Wondorous creature, I adore you! You are
sandalwood from Nineveh, truffles from the moon...
在我梦里,我已癫狂
In my dreams, I am a madman.
是的!我褪去你的睡裙,你的文胸,你的眼镜,然后我。。
Yes! I rip away your dress, and then
your bra, and then your glasses, and I-
- 格鲁普,这有必要吗?
- 看签名
- Groper, is this necessary?
- Look at the signature.
马文·格鲁普少校
Major Marvin Groper.
长官,今天早晨我接到电♥话♥后,电♥话♥从湖区有这样的信件
Sir, I got phone call after phone call this morning from broads who got letters like this one.
你在哪拿到这个的?
Where did you get this?
- 额长官,一些女人,她们。。
- 女人?
- Well sir, some of the women, they -
- Women?
- 额,她们今天碰巧在那并且。。
- 碰巧?
- Well, they happened to come here today and
- Happened?
额长官,我问她们。。
Well sir; I asked them...
- 那些漂亮的。。
- 格鲁普
- ...ones with the nice voices.
- Groper.
她们很丑,长官!贼几把丑!
They are ugly, sir!Ugly as sin!
并且我认为写了这些信的混♥蛋♥需要得到惩罚和限制,长官!
And I think the bastard who wrote all those letters needs some kind of punishment and restriction, sir!
是谁写的?
Who wrote this letter?
看信封,长官,地址。。
Look at the envelope, sir.
The address...
这儿只有一位,谁是这恶魔!
Sir, there's only one mind
here who is this diabolical!
看到了吗?它由看起来像油印,像某种大规模商业邮件的一部分,长官
See that? Its made up to look like its been mimeoed.Like its part of a mass commercial mailing, sir.
致主人
"To: Occupant"
一些东西刚停下,长官
Some of this stuuff's just got to stop, sir.
也许吧,格鲁普,是的
Maybe so, Groper. Yes.
情况正在失控
It's getting out of hand.
是的
Yes.
也许我们需要些手段了
Maybe we do need a few restrictions.
上校
Colonel.
上校
Colonel.
我遇到麻烦了,请求支援,立即支援
I'm in trouble, I need help. Immediate help.
菲儿医生,你需要手术
Dr. Fell, you're wanted in surgery.
我一直有个观点,一个怪物。。
I've been having an argument, a monster...
并且我希望你把它完全解决了
...and I'll like you to
settle it once and for all.
一些莎士比亚粉丝,拿着这个
Some Shakespearean-Hold this please.
莎士比亚学。。谢谢
Some Shakespearean scho ,Thank you.
一些莎士比亚学者说当哈姆雷特装疯时
Some Shakespearean scholars say that when
Hamlet is pretending he's crazy...
- 他就真疯了,对吗?
- 对
- ...he really is crazy, Correct?
- That's right.
现在一些其他学者说当哈姆雷特。。
Now other Shakespearean scholars
say that when Hamlet...
其他学者说当哈姆雷特装疯时。。
Other Shakespearean scholars say that
when Hamlet is pretending to be nuts...
他不是真疯,这是事实,你的看法呢
...he really isn't nuts, its an act.
Please give me your opinion.
我偏向前者
I would like to hear your's first.
很棒的精神病学家,非常出色
Terrific psychiatrist.That's class.
不错哦
Pretty...
你为什么不去接种他妈的犰狳,菲儿?
Why don't you go inoculate
a fucking armadillo, Fell?
不,我很感兴趣,非常感兴趣
No really, I'm interested.
I'm terribly interested.
你的兴趣是在星期天早上在尼禄的屁♥股♥上探索
Your interests are coextensive
with on Nero's ass on Sunday morning.
性奋的观点,弗兰鸡
Heady concept, Frankie.
现在听着,上校,考虑到哈姆雷特表现的。。
Now listen, Colonel.
considering how Hamlet is acting...
他是真的疯了吗?
...is he really and truly crazy?
- 是的
- 不是
- Yes.
- No.
你们都错了
You're both wrong.
现在想想发生什么了:
Now think what happens:
首先他爸挂了,其次他女人果断离开了他
First the father dies; then
his girl leaves him flat.
之后又见到他爸的鬼魂
Then there's the appearance
by his father's ghost...
还不糟吗?但是随即鬼魂说他是被谋杀的,被谁呢?
...Bad enough, but then the ghost
says he was murdered. And by whom?
哈姆雷特的舅舅,刚娶了哈姆雷特妈妈的家伙!
By Hamlet's uncle, who recently
married Hamlet's mother!
这本身就是一个很大的难题
Now that by itself is a helluva hangup;
因为哈姆雷特喜欢他妈妈。。
because Hamlet liked his mother...
很喜欢
...a lot!
但是我们同意哈姆雷特疯了
But then we agreed than Hamlet's insane.
不,他没有
No, he's not.
他在装,但是。。
He is pretending,but...
如果哈姆雷特没装疯,他就会真疯了
...if Hamlet hadn't pretended to be crazy,
he would have gone crazy.
看到了嘛,他不是神经病
See, Hamlet isn't psycho.
他身陷囹圄
He's hanging on a brink.
一点压力,一点小小的助推,这孩子就没救了!疯了!
A little shove, a little teensy eensy little eensy push, and the kid's gone! Bananas! Whacked out!
所以他的潜意识这样来保护他
So his unconscious mind makes
him do what keeps him sane...
让他装疯
...namely acting like he's nuts!
所以举止癫狂
See 'Cause acting crazy...
是一种宣泄自己的方式,一种摆脱操蛋的狂躁的途径,一种摆脱恐惧的办法
...is a way to let off steam; a way to get rid of your fucking aggression.
A way to get rid of your fears and your terrors...
如果我做了哈姆雷特在戏剧里做的,他们会关住我,把我放监狱里去,他们会制裁我,肯定的!
If I did what Hamlet does in this play, they'd lock me up; they'd put me in prison. They'll punish me, sure!
但是他?皇子加巴格毛斯杀人了还逍遥法外,为啥?
But him? Prince Royal Garbagemouth
gets away with murder. And why?
因为疯子不用承担法律责任
Because nuts are not responsible!
同样的,对于更疯狂的哈姆雷特
Meantime, the crazier Hamlet acts...
他越放纵自己,他越安全!
the more he indulges himself,
the healthier he gets!
- 是,我觉得。。
- 我在等
- Yes. I think...
- I'm waiting.
我觉得我同意你的观点
I think I agree with your theory.
是的!这儿!
Yes! There!
看到了嘛?懂了吗,你这头蠢驴?
You see? You understand that now,
you dumb stupid idiot?
现在开始,都听我的!
From now on, we do the scene my way!
来吧,劳伦斯先生
Come on, Sir Lawrence.
愿上帝保佑你的血管和
你的动脉,上校
God bless your veins and your arteries, Colonel.
劳伦斯先生,你屁都不懂
Sir Lawrence,you don't know shit...
他买♥♥了那个?
Did he buy it?
他买♥♥了那个?见鬼,我买♥♥的
Did he buy it?Hell, I bought it.
比利,我认为我们有问题
Billy, I think there is something wrong with us.
格鲁普,下线
Groper, get off the line.
哈姆雷特原理是对的
The Hamlet theory is correct.
你好,我是卡恩上校,接佩德顿上尉
Hello, colonel Kane here.Get me Captain Pendelton.
你好,军需官办公室
Yes, the Quartermaster's office.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们需要些补给
We'll need some supplies.
为啥?
What for?
我们要放纵
We're going to indulge the men.
…就像西斯廷教堂的天花板上画的?
...just like the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel?
你对这青蛙装或者
Would you care to enter a comment
on the frog-man suit...
德国盖世太保制♥服♥有何观点?
...or the German Gestapo uniforms?
我偏向制♥服♥。。
You'll pick the uniforms...
当然,继续。。
Sure, go ahead...
噢,我懂了
Oh, I see.
他们想上演“大逃亡”
They want to play "Great Escape".
隧♥道♥1和2是诱饵
And tunnels 1 and 2 are decoys.
娘亲啊
Jesus.
- 天气还不好
- 天啊
- Some weather we are having...
- Jesus.
你没穿制♥服♥
You are out of uniform.
妈的
电影精选列表