而你,你更是个脑残
And you, you're a mental case.
- 是的,也许我真是脑残
- 曲意迎合别人的混球
- Yes, maybe I am.
- Ingratiating bastard.
你就喜欢和疯子们玩拍马屁?
Do you always play kiss-ass
with the loonies?
- 不喜欢
- 我喜欢你,卡恩,你很正经
- No.
- I like you Kane, You're regular.
勋章给你,我拿走这本书
Take the medal,I'll take this book.
啥书?
What book?
“想念妈妈”,《俄狄浦斯王》选段
"I Remember Mamma"by Oedipus Rex.
- 我能走了吗?
- 走吧,走吧
- May I go?
- You're gone, you're gone...
- 圣克里斯托弗
- 保佑我们吧
- Saint Christopher.
- Protect us.
- 它的背后雕刻了一些东西
- 为我们祈祷吧
- There's something engraved on the back of it.
- Ora pro nobis?
“我是名佛教♥徒♥
"I'm a buddhist...
因为偶然因素,成为了一名喇♥嘛♥”
...In case of an accident, call a lama"
卡特肖信什么教的?
What's Cutshaw's religion?
不知道,看文件吧,上面都有
I don't know.
Read the file; it's all in the file.
基础心理学
Elementary psychology.
唔,这是我的裤子
Well, here are my pants.
这是什么?
What's this?
我想是条狗
I think it's a dog.
我♥操♥,别碰裤子!
Goddammit, not the pants!
啊,你在这儿!我为什么要在大早上迎合你的脾气?
Ah, there you are! Why do I have to put up with
your temperament this early in the morning?
抱歉上校,很难监视每个人的行为..
Sorry Colonel. It's hard to keep track of -
- 格鲁普少校,算了吧
- 但是上校!
- Major Groper, let it be.
- But Colonel!
没关系,他们想来见我就可以过来
Alright. The men may see
me whenever they need to.
听到了吗?
You heard?
听您吩咐,长官
Whatever you say, sir.
格鲁普,不要再喝你藏的优酸乳了
Quit drinking buttermilk Daiquiris
in the closet, Groper.
那人不仅疯狂,还危险
That man is a lunatic and dangerous.
有一次我在操场上走
Once when I was walking the grounds,
我听到他低声说话,我一瞧
I hear his whispering and I look...
看到格鲁普这老疯子在柏树上和猫头鹰讲话呢
And up in the branches of a cypress tree there's Groper the crazy bastard talking in whispers with an owl.
- 啥玩意?
- 黑白相间的大猫头鹰,都长一个样
- What?
- A big black and white owl. They're common.
我不能阐明他们在聊什么
I could'nt testify what they were saying.
他们在窃窃私语...明白吗?
They were whispering... you understand me?
我听不真切,我不会说那些没把握的话的
I couldn't hear them clearly. And what
I don't know for a fact, I don't say.
我就是这么个人
That's the kind of hairpin I am.
- 雷诺
- 真的先生,我没听清楚,相信我
- Reno...
- No, Sir, the words weren't clear. Really sir, believe me.
但是操场上没有什么柏树
But there is no cypress tree on the ground.
医生,很容易能挖到树的
Doctor, its easy to dig up a tree...
需要钱大家可以凑
...and then anyone with money
can fill in the hole.
我不这么认为
I didn't think of that.
不,你是这样想的
No, you didn't.
这是你的狗吗?
Is this your dog?
长什么样的?难道是我的小狗“斑马”?
What does it look like? My zebra?
- 你怎么评价他?
- 不负责任
- What do you call him?
- Irresponsible...
他演习晚了10分钟了
...he's ten minutes late for rehearsal.
出去,劳伦斯先生
Out, Sir Lawrence.
雷诺中尉正在为小狗们改编莎翁的戏剧
Lieutenant Reno is adapting
Shakespeare's plays for dogs.
心甘情愿!如此麻烦!但是还得有人去做!
A labor of love! A fucking headache!
But goddammit, somebody's got to do it!
我们正演到凯撒那段,想来参加吗?
We are just getting into Julius Ceasar.
Want to come to rehearsal?
我们正排练到高♥潮♥,这条尊贵的大麦町狗
We're doing that terribly gripping scene
where this very noble-looking dalmatian...
鞭挞着身边的议员
...whips his toga around himself - thusly...
大叫着“快跑吧,雪地犬”
and snarls "Et tu, White Fang?"
我想就哈姆雷特的问题征询你的意见
I'd like to ask your opinion
about a problem in Hamlet.
- 你瞧,如果我把大丹狗加入演员表,他们会指责我...
- 弗兰克,看
- You see, if I cast a Great Dane in the role,
they're gonna accuse me of -
- Frankie, look...
斯皮纳中尉,我的选角导演
Lieutenant Spinell,my casting director.
- 嗨,伙计们
- 我们正在寻找人才
- Hi fellas.
- We're looking for talent.
目前为止这个剧幕还是一条狗的秀场
So far this production is a one-dog-show.
那是谁?
Who's that?
那条狗可能是罗森格兰兹或者吉尔登斯坦
That dog may be Rosencrantz
or Guildenstern.
罗森格兰兹和吉尔登斯坦都是男名,这狗是母的
Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are males,
this dog is a female.
但是我们有执照啊
So we take a license.
滚出去
Get the fuck out of here.
好吧,我只是建议
Ok, I was only suggesting.
抱歉
Sorry.
安静点,劳伦斯先生!
Quiet, Sir Lawrence!
上帝啊,我怎么能如此生活!有时候他觉得自己是芭芭拉·史翠珊
Jesus, why do I live like this! One moment
and he thinks he's Barbara Streisand.
多读读名著,有助于呼吸系统改善
Read the classics. It improves
the whole respiratory system.
傻蛋
Anomi.
安静!我要的是罗森格兰兹和吉尔登斯坦
你们拿的是什么?
Quiet! I asked for Rosencrantz and Guildenstern.And what did you bring me?
泰妮·爱丽丝!我想要杜宾犬和柯利犬...
Tiny Alice!I want dobermans, I want even a collie...
别搞坏我的球!
Stop breaking my balls!
费尔班克斯
Fairbanks...
那是我的多重人格之一
It is one of my multiple personalities...
我是伊芙·布莱克妹妹
I am sister Eve Black.
我明白...
I understand...
克雷布斯,“穷♥人♥小姐妹”是一个公众慈善机构
"The little Sisters of the poor"
is a recognised charity, Krebs.
滚蛋
Fuck off.
他们都病的这么严重吗?
They're all that bad?
他驾驶着德国人的飞机
He was flying those planes we got
from the Germans, you know..
垂直起飞,沿直线飞行
...the ones that take off from the
vertical and then fly straight?
24次之后飞机无缘无故的坠毁了
24 of the damned things crashed
for no reason at all...
24次之后,费尔班克斯发现他可以和树对话
And right after number 24, Fairbanks found
out that he could talk to trees.
你认为他们在伪装?
You think they're faking it, then?
我不知道,我一周前刚清醒过来
I don't know..I just got
back myself a week ago.
我想最神秘的是卡特肖
Biggest mystery is Cutshaw, I guess.
为什么是他?
Why him?
他没有参加战斗,他为什么要角色扮演呢?
Well, he wasn't in combat...
So why should he fake it?
还有雷诺,他有一个国会的荣誉勋章
And what about Reno? That man owns a
Congressional medal of honor.
他装疯卖♥♥傻来逃避战斗?
He's pretending insanity
to get out of combat?
我告诉你一件事,他们的智商都很高
Well, I'll tell you one thing.
They all have high IQs.
他们中有些人真的是实实在在的天才
Some of them genius, matter-of-fact.
我大部分都是从军队听说的
And most other fakery I've
heard about from the corps...
列队时,跑到队伍前面撒尿
...comes under the category of falling out of parade in front of a reviewing stand and then urinating,
或者是在校官的腿上
...preferably on some
field-grade officer's leg.
我不知
I don't know.
也许我们只是无水之鱼
Maybe we are just fish out of the water.
啥意思
What was that?
我只是觉得...
I just think about...
疾病...
sickness...
儿童癌症...
cancer in children...
地震,战争...
earthquakes, war...
痛苦的死亡
...painful death.
死亡
Death.
就是死亡
Just death.
电影精选列表