But I do care if you think it make any difference.
鲍西娅,你是个天使
Portia, you're wonderful.
而你是个恶魔
And you're horrible.
如果你想收回答应捐给我姨妈的5000英镑
And if you're trying to get out of the five thousand pounds you promised my aunt,
你就会知道
you may as well know
我是决不会嫁给一个没有爱心的男人的
that I shall never marry a man who isn't charitable.
我是不是要把你的手脚绑起来…
You're going to listen to me
你才肯听我解释呢?
if I have to bind you hand and foot.
哦,亨利,你放我下来!
Oh, Henry, put me down!
那得等到了宝博斯饭店
Not until we got to Bumbles.
亨利你太无礼了,快放我下来
Henry, you beast! Put me down! Oooooh!
涨了...涨了...
Rising...Rising...
是的,没错,好望角金矿涨到了20先令
That's right, Good Hopes are twenty shillings.
好望角金矿,马上买♥♥进
Good Hopes at once.
是劳埃德黑斯廷斯先生吗?我是克拉多克
Is that Mr. Lloyd Hastings? This is Craddock.
好望金矿已经涨了20先令
Good Hopes are twenty shillings.
买♥♥进
Buy.
买♥♥进
Buy.
买♥♥进
Buy
事情就是这样
And that's my whole story.
星期四我把钱还给那两个老顽童之后
And when I take the note back to the two old boys on Thursday,
我就会轻松了
it will be quite a relief.
伙计,你又一次证明了这一点, 赚钱
My boy, you've done it again; cleaned up;
钱能生钱!
Isn't it amazing how money begets money?
我们赚了一大笔钱
made a fortune.
16000英镑
16 thousand pounds,
一切都是和我们的计划是一样的
it's all gone according to plan.
你好!
How do you do?
听着,黑斯廷斯,这不是
Now look here, Hastings, this is no…
那金矿有了你,有没有金子已经无所谓了
Why, with you behind that mine, it doesn't matter if there was gold there or not.
我帮你在2先令3便士的价位买♥♥进了2万股
I bought you twenty thousand shores at two and three (two shillings and three pence).
现在已经涨到1英镑了.
They've gone up to a pound.
除去原始投入,你净赚了15750英镑
Take away your original investment and you've got fifteen thousand seven hundred and fifty.
这一切都是你的, 伙计,
And it's all yours, my boy.
每一个便士都是你的,
我说过你不会后悔的,亨利,
Every penny I said you'd never regret this. Henry
你永远不会后悔的
and you never will.
鲍西娅!
Portia.
你怎么了?
What's the matter?
你是个啰里啰唆,冒冒失失,
不长眼睛,呆头呆脑,肥胖如猪
You blithering, blundering… bullnosed, blockheaded, potbellied,
笨手笨脚的大笨蛋
ham-fisted jackass.
亨利,等等
Henry! Wait a minute,
你不能就这么走了
you can't go like that.
亨利,等一等
Henry, wait.
有事吗?先生
Yes, sir?
我来找兰斯丹尼小姐
I've come to see Miss Landsdowne.
很抱歉,先生,兰斯丹尼小姐吩咐过
My apologies, sir. Our instructions are,
不要让人打搅她
Miss Landsdowne is not to be disturbed.
废话,你告诉她,亨利·亚当斯有急事要找她
Nonsense. Tell her it's Mr Henry Adams, and that it's very urgent.
冒昧的说一句先生
If I may say so, sir,
你这是火上浇油
that would only add fuel, as it were, to the fire.
这是拉思单尼小姐的包吗?先生
Is that Miss Landsdowne's handbag, sir?
是的,可你看
Yes it is, but look…
我必须要见她
I've got to see her
如果你纠缠不休,先生
In the event of your being importunate, sir,
兰斯丹尼小姐让我转告你
I was told to say
她永远不想再见到你
Miss Landsdowne hoped she would never set eyes on you again.
我原本想把话说的委婉一些
I could wish the message had been more delicately phrased.
祝你好运,先生
Good day to you, sir.
490,495,500
Four hundred and ninety, ninety-five, five hundred.
谢谢,阁下
Thank you, Your Grace.
别客气,劳埃德
Not at all. Now, Lloyd
我想住我原来的房♥间
I want my old suite back.
这恐怕不行,阁下
That's hardly possible, Your Grace.
亚当斯先生还住着呢
Mr. Adams is still here.
他付过房♥费吗?
Has he paid his amount?
这没有问题,阁下
That doesn't arise, Your Grace.
既然你对英国绅士都不肯赊账
If it arises for an Englishman and a gentleman.
为什么不同样对待一个冒牌的美国骗子
Why not for a trumped up American?
我们可以为您安排另一间豪华套房♥
We could accommodate you in the Marborough Suite.
不,我要住原来的房♥间
No, I want my old suite back.
如果对这些美国爆发户退让
If we don't stand up to these Yankee upstarts,
他们就会骑在我们头上
they'll be treading all over us.
这是个原则问题
It's a question of principle.
他是个有公益心,有地位的名人
He is a public figure, Your Grace, of considerable standing.
胡说八道!
Stuff and nonsense!
你怎么知道他是百万富翁?
How do you know he's a millionaire?
不过是道听徒说!
Nothing but hearsay!
在这,您知道,我们更关心顾客的公众形象
At Bumbles, as you know, we are more concerned with the types of clientele
然后才是他们的收入
than their personal incomes.
我不能容忍♥他们的侮辱
I'm not standing here to be insulted.
连房♥间女服务员的小费都不给
What type do you think it is that doesn't even tip the barmaid,
这算什么公众形象?
I mean the chambermaid?
雷尼一次小费也没有拿到过
That little Renie hasn't had one tip.
这是她亲口告诉我的
She told me herself.
你要是不把他赶出那个房♥间,劳埃德
If you don't get him out of that suite, Lloyd,
我自己来
I'll do it myself.
雷纳尔
Rayner.
什么事?
Sir?
到目前为止,亚当斯先生消费了多少钱?
What is Mr. Adams' account at the moment?
截止到上周四一共消费了136英镑
A hundred and thirty-six pounds, sir, up to last Thursday.
就怎么多?
Is that all?
恐怕是这样,先生
I'm afraid so, sir.
才这么点啊
Pity.
我不能,先生,这是不允许的
I couldn't sir. It wouldn't be right.
来吧,雷尼,够朋友一点!
Come on, Renie. Be a sport
要被抓住怎么办?
Supposing I was caught?
不会有事的
You won't be caught.
只不过是小小的玩笑
It's only a bit of fun.
不行,先生
I shouldn't.
真的不行
Really I shouldn't.
你可以说是我让你干的
You can say it was my orders.
好了,雷尼,你喜欢开玩笑,是不是?
Come on, Renie. You like a joke, don't you?
可这次不行,先生
Oh but... sir.
就算帮我
Do it for me.
这只是闹着玩是吗?
It is a bit of a lark, sir, isn't it?
你说的没错.嘘!嘘!
That's the stuff. Ssh! Ssh!
谢谢,洛克
Thanks Rock.
进来
Come in.
晚上好,先生
Good evening, sir.
晚上好
Good evening.
洛克,我想让你明天一早
把他带到汉普郡公爵府
Rock, I want you to take this round to Hampshire House in the morning,
要亲手交给鲍西娅
and be sure that Portia gets it herself.
如果你没从他那儿带回什么东西的话
If you don't bring me an answer directly from her,
你就辜负了我的厚望
you're not the man I think you are.
谢谢,先生,谢谢
Thank you, sir. Thank you.
成功了,成功了!
I done it, sir. I done it.
什么成功了?
Done what?
那件事情
What you said, sir!
什么事?
What was that?
那张支票!
The note, sir.
太好了!
Oh, splendid.
你真是个聪明的姑娘!
Clever little girl.
谢谢,先生!简直聪明极了!
Thank you, sir.
Clever little girl.
晚上好,晚上好,晚上好
Good evening, m'lady. Good evening, madam. Good evening, m'lord.
晚上好
Good evening.
老曲调听起来是多么的悦耳
The old tunes have so much more melody.
这些新玩意感觉一点也不协调
This modern stuff seems to be quite discordant.
这都是道听徒说,跟本没有什么真凭实据!
It's all gossip. Nothing but gossip.
就因为他满嘴的美国口音
电影精选列表