To skimp it, Mr. Adams, would be inconvenient to you
那就是我们的损失
and harmful to me.
其他领带,先生
The other cravats, Mr. Reid.
这些衣服明天一早就会给你准备的
Ah! That will be ready for you in the morning.
太好了,我现在还是穿这套衣服回去
That's fine. I'll just get back into these now.
噢,不,不,穿套衣服简直是对您的侮辱
Oh dear, oh dear, the humiliation!
这样吧, 我想我没有选择了
Still, I suppose there's no alternative.
亚当斯先生,您的地址?
Your address, Mr. Adams?
我没有地址,我正在找住的地方
Oh, I don't have an address. I'm changing quarters.
听我的,住在宝博斯
Take my advice and stay at Bumbles.
宝博斯?
What's Bumbles?
是个好地方,宁静高雅服务一流
The very place, quiet, modest, and discretion itself.
碰巧我还有个亲戚在那儿
Luckily for you I have a relative on the management.
这事交给我办
Leave it to me.
真的?
Really?
真的?
Really?
真的?
Really?
真的?
Really?
太感谢你了,里德,真是太感谢你了!
Thank you very much, Reid. I'm most indebted to you.
一楼有空的套房♥吗?
Which of suites on the first floor is vacant?
没有,先生
None, sir.
威廉姆斯
Williams.
什么事啊?
Sir?
去把饭店的所有接待员和服务员都给我叫来
Fetch all reception staff and the commissionaires from both entrances.
是,先生
Yes, sir.
啊,婚礼套房♥,你记得距弗罗格纳尔公爵,
上次结账有多长时间吗?
Ah, the Bridal Suite.
How long is it since the Duke of Frognal settle his accounts?
六个月,劳埃德先生
Six months, Mr. Lloyd.
请他搬出去
I'll move him up.
好的,先生
Yes, sir.
马上准备好这间套房♥
Prepare the suite immediately.
要换上新的鲜花
Send up fresh flowers
要玫瑰和麝香石竹
---roses, carnations.
我希望你们仔细听我说的每一句话
I want you to pay particular attention to what I have to say.
我们是在恭候一位绅士
I'm expecting, at any moment,
亨利·亚当斯先生
a Mr. Hery Adams.
他穿着一身古怪的衣服,明白吗?
He is somewhat eccentrically dressed, do you understand?
不像我们平时接待的客人
Quite unlike our usual clients.
但你们只要知道
But as far as you are concerned,
他不管穿什么都是我们的贵宾
he is attired as correctly as the Admiral of the fleet.
你们要以
我们饭店传统的无微不至的服务来接待他
You will of course welcome him, with all the discretion
for which Bumbles is famed.
他是个来自美国的百万富翁
He happens to be an American millionaire.
现在到门口去迎接亚当先生
Go back to the door and look out for him.
我向您保证,阁下
I do assure you, Your Grace,
这一切都是为了您的方便着想
it's entirely for your own convenience.
您会发现您住那个房♥间在晚上不会被打搅
You will find the room far less disturbing at night.
自从我到这来以后一直如此
Nver been disturbed at night since I came here.
有时候我倒真想被打搅一下
Sometimes I wish was.
那房♥间原来是霍华德公爵住的
The room was previously occupied by my Lord Howard of Howard.
我从来没有听说过他
Nver heard of him.
我一直住这,这是我的房♥间
This is where I am, and this is where I stay.
这是什么意思?
What's the meaning of this?
出去,你们都给我出去,出去
Get out, all of you. Shoo. Shoo. Shoo.
干♥你♥们的,阁下,我向您保证
Carry on. I assure you, Your Grace,
这只是临时的
it's merely temporary.
见你的鬼
Temporary be damned!
而且我还保证
换房♥间不会给你带来不方便
Naturally I wouldn't put you to the inconvenience of packing your bags.
我简直无法容忍♥
This is in tolerable.
告诉我到底是怎么回事?
Come on, out with it. What's the meaning of it?
如果您对这次换房♥间有什么异意的话
If Your Grace will consider the move in all its aspects,
我想你一定会对我们的安排满意的
I feel sure you will appreciate its beneficial nature.
当然我会考虑给您适当的优♥惠♥
Naturally there will be a light reduction.
优♥惠♥是吗?那还可以考虑
Oh there will, will there? So there ought to be.
她也去那吗?
Will she be there too?
阁下,那是客房♥主管的事
That, Your Grace, is a matter for the housekeeper.
你的房♥间在佣人们住的房♥间下边
Incidentally, as the new room is below the servants' quarters...
您尽可以尽情展示您的音乐才华
You will be far more free to indulge er... your musical inclinations.
是吗,让我们直说吧,劳埃德
Shall I? Now let's have the truth, Lloyd.
是谁要住到这来?
Who have you got coming here?
好了,你告诉我,你骗不了我
Come on, out with it. You can't bamboozle me.
是亨利·亚当斯,先生
A Mr. Henry Adams, Your Grace.
一个美国人
An American.
美国人?
An American!
一个美国的百万富翁
An American millionaire, Your Grace.
你的意思是说美国人的钱…
Are you trying to tell me American money
比英国贵族的名誉更重要吗?
means more than an Englishman's name?
我真受不了
I won't stand for it.
这个国家堕落了
This country's going to the dogs.
等一下
Wait, cabby.
下午好,先生,让我来
Good afternoon. sir. Allow me.
让我来这边走,先生,大家正在等您
Er... this way, sir. you're expected.
请吧,先生
If you please, sir.
我住的房♥间真是舒服极了
Quite the most comfortable room I've had.
你这么说我真高兴,谢谢
I'm so glad. Thank you.
请原谅
Excuse me.
下午好,先生,下午好
Good afternoon, sir. Good afternoon.
欢迎光临,宝博斯
Welcome to Bumbles.
帕森斯,你怎么回事?帮这位先生拿着箱子
Parsons, whatever has come over you? Carry the gentleman's case.
是,先生
Yes, sir.
先生,请让我来吧
Certainly, sir.
帕森斯,你快站起来
Parsons, get up at once.
先生,请这边走,请
This way, sir, if you please.
您能来我们这真是太荣幸了
We're most honoured that you're staying with us, sir,
我们一定会让您有宾至如归的感觉
and we can assure you of every comfort.
下午好,先生,欢迎光临
Good afternoon, sir, and welcome.
威尔科克斯,帮助登记
Wilcox, the register.
请您登记一下,先生
If you'd kindly sign, sir.
在这,先生
Just here, sir.
非常感谢您,先生
Thank you very much, sir.
现在请跟我来,我们为你预留了婚礼套房♥
And now if you'll step this way.
We have reserved for you the Bridal Suite.
请原谅,先生
Excuse me, sir.
你认为他用的这个东西是干什么的?
Now what do you suppose he uses that for?
快拣起来,帕森斯,快拣起来!
Pick it up, Parsons. Pick it up.
在我们这古老的国度里
Nothing we of the old country
这种幽默已经不多啦
like so much as good sense of humour.
请这边走,先生
This way, sir, please.
很抱歉,先生,我相信不会弄坏的
My apologies, sir, I trust there's no damage.
如果您能重新把他放回箱子里
If you will replace it in the case
我们会把他搬进您的房♥间的
we will have it taken up to your suite.
这就是宝博斯
So this is Bumbles.
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
经理正在等您呢
The manager's expecting you.
请原谅,先生
Excuse me, sir.
这位是亨利·亚当斯先生
This is Mr. Henry Adams, sir.
亚当斯!你是说亚当斯!
Adams! Did you say Adams!
没错,听说你们在等我
That's right. I understand I'm expected here.
亚当斯先生,我很抱歉
Mr. Adams, I apologize profusely.
真的这完全是个误会
There's been the most unfortunate misunderstanding.
你是个骗子
You're an impostor.
帕森斯,我对你太失望了
Parsons, I'm surprised at you.
我看你还是赶快走吧
Perhaps you'll have the goodness to leave.
我是说你介意赶快离开这儿吗?
I said, would you mind leaving?
请您登一下记
If you would just sign the register.
这出什么事了?
Well, what's going on here?
是看门的服务员给搞错了
Just a mistake of the commissionaire's
快把他弄走
Get rid of him.
这些白♥痴♥把他错当成您了,亚当斯先生,
真是不可原谅!
The foolish fellow mistook him for you, Mr. Adams. Quite unforgivable.
对不起!放手!
Excuse me. Hop it!
电影精选列表