走了?
Gone?
出国了
Gone abroad.
他们一小时前还在这
But...but they were here just an hour ago.
他们一个月以后回来
They'll be back in a month.
从今天算起
A month from today.
可是我不能相信
But I can't believe that...
信里的钞票借给你一个月
The enclosed Bank Note is lent to you for One Month.
如果你能够在限期内将他完整无损的归还
If you return it intact at the end of that time,
你能够得到我们所能提供的任何工作
you shall have any job that is within our power to give you.
也许你有兴趣知道
It may interest you to know
我们在你身上打了个赌
that we have a bet on you.
哦,那就订在星期四吧,好吗?
Thursday week, then.
好的,再见
Goodbye.
再见
Goodbye.
这张脏纸掉到宝宝脸上了
Oh, did the dirty...piece of paper fall on baby's face? There.
别扔,别扔!
Hold it. Hang on.
对不起!
Sorry.
为上帝的最后审判日,做好准备
Prepare ye for the day of judgment.
为上帝的最后审判日,做好准备
Prepare ye for the day of judgment.
为上帝的最后审判日,做好准备
Prepare ye for the day of judgment.
为上帝的最后审判日,做好准备
Prepare ye for the day of judgment.
Prepare ye ...Oh!
你瞧这人多滑稽!
What a funny man!
嘘!规矩点!
Sh! Behave youselves.
我想买♥♥套衣服,我想你们这可能有现成的
Er... I'd like to have a suit...
I thought you might have something ready-made.
你去找他
He'll attend to you.
我想买♥♥一套衣服
I want a suit, please.
要能够穿着出去的
Er...something I can walk out in.
成衣吗? 在下面
Ready-made suits? Down the stairs.
谢谢
Oh...thank you.
对不起打扰一下,
能帮我拿几套成衣,给我看看吗?
I hate to interrupt, but would you like to show me some ready-made suits?
好的先生,我们的衣服一定让您满意
Yes, I dare say we can fit you up, sir.
这边来
This way, please.
我想你们一定有给别的顾客订做的
I thought you might have something that is made up for another customer
而没有被取走的衣服
and not collected.
我们这没这种衣服
Oh, we don't go in for that sort of thing here, sir.
这件挺适合您
Oh, here we are, the very thing.
告诉托德,赶快把他打发走,从旁门出去
Tell Tod to serve him quickly and get him out of the side door.
好吧
Yes, sir.
这套衣服是现在英国流行的样式吗?
Is this the sort of thing that's worn in England nowadays?
是的,他很时髦,试试裤子吧
Oh yes, sir. It's all the fashion. Try the trousers.
理德让你把他打发走,从旁门出去,快点
Mr. Reid says you've got to get him out of the side entrance and be quick.
我知道我该怎么做,我不是没长眼睛
I' know what I'm doing. I've got eyes, haven't I?
他是不是有点太鲜艳了
It's ...er.... it's a little noisy (obstrusive), isn't it?
不必多虑,先生
Oh, you won't do better, sir,
您穿他很合适,要知道您的尺码配衣服有点困难
all things considered. You're a little difficult for size, you know.
是的,我知道
Yes, so I am.
先临时凑合吧,就要这套
Well, it'll do for the time being. I'll take it.
好吧,包起来?
Good. Shall I wrap it.?
不,我穿上,
如果你不介意的话,我最好先不付钱
No, I'll wear it. Oh, er... I'd rather not pay you now, if you don't mind.
我想先记个账,一个月以后在来结
I'd...I'd like to open an account and settle with you in a month.
你知道,我很不巧没带零钱
You see, I...er...don't happen any small change.
是吗?
Here we go!
我猜像您这样的绅士是从来不带零钱的
I suppose a gentleman like you can only be expected to carry large change.
小伙子,如果我是你我就不会
单凭穿着来判断陌一个生人
Now look here, sonny, if I were you
I wouldn't judge strangers by the clothes they wear.
我只是不愿意看到你们找不开钱而难看
I just don't want to embarrass you with a large note.
我不想冒犯您
Well, I meant no offence,
可是我还想冒昧的问一句
but while rebukes are in the air,
你怎么知道我们找不开呢?
what makes you think we can't change a large note?
告诉你吧,我们可以
As a matter of fact we can.
如果是这样的话
In that case
那就太好啦!
there's no problem.
怎么了?有什么问题吗?还等什么?
Well, what's up? Waht's the trouble? What's wanting?
我在等他找钱
I'm just waiting for my change.
快点,快点,把钱给他,托德,快点
Well, come, come. Give him his change, Tod. Get going.
找钱
Change, sir.
找钱
Change!
这怎么可能啊?
Well, could it? Is it...is it...?
它是…
它就是那张登在星期三报纸上的百万英镑吗?
Would it be the one I saw in the papers on Wednesday?
或者是星期四的?
Or was it Thursday?
真没想到我能亲手摸摸他
I remember thinking that never would I be blessed with the feel of such a note as this.
你这个白♥痴♥,托德,天生的白♥痴♥!
You're a fool, Tod, a born fool.
你竟然把这位绅士带到这个地方来
Bring the gentleman into this part of the shop.
请原谅,先生,您会认为我们没有接待过百万富翁
You'd think we never had dealing with millionaires.
来,把这件衣服脱掉,这只适合用来遮盖垃圾桶
And take off this jacket, sir, it's only fit for the dustbin.
去叫杰克,阿瑟和威廉
Get Jack, Arthur and William.
请让我来帮您,先生,这边请,先生
Allow me, sir. Er... this way, sir.
穿着非常匀称
The balance is perfect.
这是我们专为哈利法克斯的
侯斯帕多大公先生订做的
We were making it for the Hospodar of Halifax.
您的身材和他一模一样
He was very much of the same build.
袖子剪短一寸
Er... one inch off the sleeves.
袖子剪短一寸
One inch off the sleeves.
领带,先生
The cravats, Mr. Reid.
我要麦克莱斯菲尔德那条新领带
I said the new ones form Macclesfield.
好的,先生
Yes. Yes.
我们今天要做的第一件事
First thing in the morning
就是给您做衣服
we shall start to make for you.
您需要一套便装
You'll be needing a morning suit,
一套晚礼服,一套看歌♥剧时穿的...
a dress suit, something for opera...
不,不,我不需要那么多套
Now wait a minute, I don't need all those suits.
我来这里只想买♥♥一套衣服
马甲,先生
I only came in here for one suit.
The waistcoats, Mr. Reid.
谢谢
Thank you.
35,35
Thirty-five. Thirty-five.
一年四季您都需要这样的衣服
You'll never get through the season without them.
30套是最少的
Thirty suits is the very minimum.
莱丁顿爵士一般情况下要48套
My Lord Reddington favours forty-eight.
领口边要挺一些
Square up the neck at the back.
不,我不能要那么多套衣服
I can't give you all those orders.
我不知道什么时候才能和你结账
Why, you'd have to wait indefinitely for payment.
不知道什么时候结账!您用词太客气了!
Indefinitely! A weak word.
您永远不用结账,亚当斯先生!
Eternally, Mr. Adams.
家居服,里德先生
Dressing gowns, Mr. Reid.
谢谢
Thank you.
前边剪短一点
Shrink the front edge a little.
前边剪短一点
Shrink the front edge a little.
做一套自行车服怎么样,亚当斯先生?
Now what about a cycling suit, Mr. Adams?
这是现在最流行的运动
Cycling is all the rage (fashion) nowadays.
当然还有赛马
Then of course there's Ascot.
我不想骑什么自行车
I'm not going to be doing any cycling
也不想去赛马
and I'm not going to be doing any Ascotting.
我的业余爱好是航海
Sailing's my hobby.
哦,王室运动
Ah, the sport of kings!
非常适合您这样的绅士
Very right and proper for a personage such as yourself.
我觉得赛马才是王室运动
I thought racing was the sport of kings.
那就应该改成航海
Then it ought to be sailing.
腰围再小点
Nip (take) in the waist a bit.
腰围再小点
Nip (take) in the waist a bit.
记下来航海服一套
And make a note, Arthur... a nautical suit.
航海服一套
A nautical suit.
鞋罩,先生
Sparts, Mr. Reid.
谢谢
Thank you.
下摆加长点
And just a fraction more skirt.
下摆加长点
Just a fraction more skirt.
阁下,您一年四季都能穿上我们制做的服装…
It's our pride and glory to see a man of your eminence
这是我们最大的荣幸
properly attired for the season.
亚当斯先生,如果您在穿着方面
有什么不周到的话
电影精选列表