Why?
搞什么名堂
What the fuck?
发生了什么
What happened?
-他妈的到底发生了什么 -他中枪了
- What the fuck happened? - He got shot.
他们朝他开枪了
They shot him.
谁 谁开的枪
Who? Who shot him?
谁
Who?
湾区的帮派
Bay niggas.
为了什么
For what?
他对着错的对象胡说了一通
He was talking shit to the wrong niggas.
想吓唬吓唬他们
Tried to bluff some niggas out.
想吓唬他们
Tried to bluff them out?
伙计 有什么问题吗 兄弟
Man, what's with all the questions, bro?
我只是不明白
I just don't get it.
我只是他妈的在这里看到你们了
I just fuckin' seen y'all.
然后呢
And nigga?
然后我知道他妈的不明白
And I don't fucking get it!
哎 伙计
Tsk. Man.
从这里滚出去 兄弟
Get the fuck up outta here, bro.
我从这里滚出去
Me get the fuck outta here?
-对 滚吧 -这他妈的是你的错
- Yes, nigga, go! - It's your fucking fault!
他妈的那也是我的朋友
That's my fuckin' friend, too!
-行啊老哥 -揍他
- All right, nigga. - Get on this nigga!
好
All right.
来干啊 兄弟
Push up on this nigga, bro.
你就让他这样对你说话吗
You finna let him say that?
那个可怜的男孩和他的朋友们
That poor boy and his friends.
我很遗憾 吉米
I'm sorry, Jimmie.
我希望我没有让你觉得你在这里不受欢迎
I hope I never made you feel like you weren't welcome here.
不 我 我从没这样觉得过
No, I... I never felt like that.
因为我不在乎你去了哪里
'Cause I don't care where you been.
你不用告诉我
You don't have to tell me.
只要 你们两个团结在一起
It's just, you two stick together.
你知道 我在写一部关于他的戏
You know, I was writing a play about him.
你没有必要现在停下来
You don't have to stop now.
你可真是个有趣的混♥蛋♥ 吉米
"You a funny motherfucker, Jimmie."
我知道听起来很奇怪 不过
I know it sounds weird, but...
我有点觉得如果没有那所房♥子
I kinda feel like that could've been me.
也许我也会变成他那样
If not for the house.
伙计 我想回家了
Man, I wanna go home.
肮脏的腥臊咸水
Filthy, fishy salt water.
五十年来 水比魔鬼的嘴巴还要脏
Water been funkier than the Devil's mouth for 50 years.
现在他们想把它清理干净
Now they wanna clean it up.
他们已经有对付我们的计划了
They've got plans for us.
我们曾被迫下地狱
We was made to be put through Hell.
净化 我们曾被迫下地狱
Purified... We was made to be put through Hell.
为了净化我们
Be purified.
操
Fuck!
上帝阿
Oh, God.
操
Fuck!
她怎么把我们的东西都扔出来了
How did she toss all of our shit?
我不认为是她干的
I don't think it was her.
该死的叛徒
Fuckin' traitor.
好吧
Okay.
你能呆在这里照看下这堆东西吗
Can you stay here and watch the shit?
没问题 你要去哪
Yeah, where you going?
-你要去哪 -我会回来的
- Where you going? - I'll be back.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
吉米
Jimmie!
你好 今天我能帮你什么呢
Sorry, uh, how can I help you today?
-我想买♥♥一间房♥子 -房♥子
- I want to buy a house. - A house?
那可真令人激动
That's exciting.
你在和经纪人合作吗
Uh, are you working with an agent?
没有 我需要吗
No. Do I need to?
不
No.
不是非要
Not necessarily. Um...
你有想好了的价格范围吗
Do you have a price range in mind?
我已经看中了一间房♥
I have a house in mind.
是市场上的房♥子吗 我猜的话
It's on the market, I assume?
他们想要多少钱
How much are they asking?
至少四百万美元
At least $4 million.
那你愿意付给我们多少
Uh... And how much are you willing to put down?
通常是多少
How much is usual?
嗯 通常情况下
Well, typically,
20%是比较安全的范围
we'd be looking to secure at least 20%.
我可能给不了
I wouldn't have that.
可以理解
That's understandable.
买♥♥下那样一个地方很难
It's going to be hard to land a place like that.
但如果我这样问你
But suppose I ask instead, uh...
不 不 听着
No, no, look.
我明白
I get it.
我年轻
I'm young.
我是黑人
Uh, I'm black.
我并不富有
I'm not rich.
我当然心里有数
I came here knowing all that.
但实话实说吧 你还有一个名额要完成
But let's be real, you also got a quota to meet.
我不是在说你投机 先生
Now I'm not calling you a predator... Sir.
但是你在试着多赚点钱给自己
But you're trying to make your money.
那就让我来帮你 先生
So let me help you do that. Sir.
不是这样的
That's not the way this works.
你想收我多少利息都行
You can give me whatever deal you gotta give me.
我不在乎
I don't care what it is.
因为我和其他欠钱不还的人不一样
'Cause unlike all the other people that default,
这是我唯一想要的房♥子
this is the only house I'll ever want.
所以我每月的账单都不会拖欠 绝对
So I'll never miss a monthly bill, ever.
你可以给我你的最高利率
You can give me your highest interest rate.
我完全理解你的感受 先生
I completely understand how you feel, sir.
你可以给我你的最高利率 好吗
You can give me your highest interest rate, okay?
-随便收吧 -不 我完全
- Fuck... Fuck me. - No, I completely...
你甚至都没必要内疚
You don't even have to feel bad.
行吗 我会把每一分钱都还给你的
Okay? I will pay back every single cent.
我很抱歉 先生
I'm sorry, sir.
我会把每一分钱都还给你的
I will pay back every single cent.
好 好 你赢了
Okay, okay, you win!
好 对 是你的了
Okay, yep, it's yours.
你可真是个迷人的混♥蛋♥ 嗯
You charming bastard, okay.
再打给你 拜
Talk to you soon, buh-bye.
最近怎么样 伙计
How's it going, man?
挺好的 先生
Fine, sir.
我注意到我们讨论的房♥子现在正在出♥售♥
I noticed the house we discussed is now for sale.
你的宣传里有一些东西很令人担忧
There are some alarming elements in your literature
我觉得你会想知道
I thought you would like to know.
当然了 房♥产局也会很感兴趣
And certainly the Bureau of Real Estate would.
你宣称这房♥子可以看到金门的风景
This claims the property has a view of the Golden Gate.
这
Which...
我不认为这是真的
I don't think is true.
好吧
Well,
这不是 这不是真的
it isn't. It isn't true.
它还声称拥有所有原装的
It also claims to have all the original
室内设施 地板和水龙头
"fixtures, floors, and faucets."
这不是真的
Isn't true.
还有 你有打算公开说明
And are you planning on disclosing
这栋房♥子没有化粪池吗
that there's no septic tank?
这意味着 随便哪一天
Which means, any day now,
花♥园♥都有可能
the garden could be flooded
被屎淹没
with shit.
你到底想说什么
Where's this going, man?
这些看起来像是虚假宣传
All this together seems like false advertisement.
这可以构成销♥售♥无效
Which is grounds for void a sale.
你还有可能被撤销执照
Potential revoke of license.
我就知道可能是你们
电影精选列表