特别棒
Very good.
这一定会很有趣
So, this is gonna be interesting.
这里看着不错
This is nice.
观众也不少
Nice crowd, too.
你靠卖♥♥糖果赚了很多钱吗
You make a lot of money on candy?
卖♥♥糖果
Sell candy?
-我曾经卖♥♥过好几年 -是吗
- I used to, for years. - Oh, yeah?
大多数搬进这个
Most of these new white people
黑人社区的白人
that's moving in these black neighborhoods,
都不知道他们在厨房♥里站的位置
they don't even know they standing in the kitchen
可能以前有人在那儿挨过枪子儿
where a dude got shot at.
我都不知道他排了部戏
I didn't know he was doing a play and shit.
他直接邀请我们来的
He just invited us,
我都不知道他们会演什么狗屎玩意儿
I don't know what weird shit they got goin' on,
但这确实挺诡异的
but it's pretty weird.
我♥干♥啥要打你
What I'mma hit you for?
你是我兄弟
You my folks.
好吧
All right.
但我不准我身边的兄弟性格软弱
But I can't have soft niggas hanging around me.
打我
Hit me.
不
Nah!
不 为啥要打你 兄弟
Nah! For what, nigga?
打我
Hit me.
爷们儿点 兄弟 爷们儿懂吗
Man up, nigga. Man up!
不 老兄
No, bro!
不 不 老兄 不
No! No, bro, no!
你太软弱了
Oh, you soft.
你也太怂了 兄弟
You soft, nigga.
他们会在你的葬礼上喊你娘们儿的
They gonna call you a bitch at your funeral.
我才不是娘们儿
I ain't no bitch!
我不是娘们儿 我是个男人
I ain't no bitch! I'm a man!
那就打我
Then hit me.
打我啊 兄弟 打我
Hit me, bro. Hit me.
来打我呀
Hit me, nigga.
好吧
All right!
来啊 兄弟
Here, nigga.
老子他妈不管了
I don't give a fuck.
来看我啊
Come see me, nigga.
谁还躲在外面呢
Who out there hiding?
爷们儿点
Man up!
爷们儿点 兄弟们
Man up, nigga!
爷们儿点
Man up! Hey!
不用说话
No words.
不用说话
No words!
请发送拥抱的表情
Please send e-hugs.
黑兹尔·格林
Hazel Greene.
135个赞
One hundred and thirty-five likes.
该死
Damn!
前两天刚和你一起抽过烟
Just smoked with you the other day!
太疯狂了
Crazy!
约翰·毕肖普
John Bishop.
260个赞
Two hundred and sixty likes.
十个分享
Ten shares.
那些人都认识科菲吗
Are these the people who knew Kofi?
我的混♥蛋♥老板因为我迟到就骂了我
Got yelled at by my bitch boss for being late!
抱歉
Sorry!
没时间悲伤了
There's no timer for grief.
莉亚·田中 320个赞
Leah Tanaka, 320 likes.
妈的
Man!
妈的 不敢相信我的兄弟死了
Man! Can't believe we lost my bro!
但你不会想让我难过的 小科
But you wouldn't want me to be sad, Ko,
所以我把痛苦注入了我的音乐
so I put my pain into my music!
你一定要点赞这条推文
Make sure you like the post.
他妈的罗德尼·塔克
Ro-Ro-Ro-Rodney Tuck.
塔克先生
Mr. Tuck
早他妈的十年前
moved to Florida
就搬去了佛罗里达
ten years ago!
这些人就是
Are these the people
认识科菲的人吗
who knew Kofi?
科菲有很多面
Kofi had dimensions.
不仅仅是
More than a...
一条推文能反映 一幕戏剧能说明的
A post could reflect or a play could capture.
所以我把大家聚集到这里
So I summon you.
庆祝他曾活过的人生
Celebrate the life he lived.
不是通过这些最能发声的人
Not through those who speak the loudest.
而是通过他留给我们所有人的回忆
But through the memories he left us all.
女士
Ma'am!
-我吗 -没错 你会怎样
- Me? - Mmm. How will you...
你会怎样回忆科菲呢
How will you remember Kofi?
你知道 他以前在我侄女刚搬来时
He, you know, he used to come and walk my niece
放学常常送她回家
home from school when she first moved up here.
他是个小绅士 之类的
He was a little gentleman, or whatnot,
就是 很贴心
you know, sweet, um...
我很伤心
It's just sad.
我在波普·华纳橄榄球队当过科菲的教练
I coached Kofi in Pop Warner.
他总是留在最后帮我整理器材
He stayed behind and helped me pack up.
每天如此
Every day.
是的
Yeah.
那你呢 年轻人
And how 'bout you, young man?
他妈的
Shit, man.
我不知道
I don't know.
我是不是逼他太紧了
Did I push him too hard?
科菲是我的老铁
Kofi was my nigga, man.
我是不是逼他太紧了
Did I push him too hard?
那你呢
Mmm. How 'bout you?
这个嘛
Well...
我关于科菲最后的回忆
My last memory of Kofi
就是他对我的诋毁
was him talking shit to me.
他说的话是我迄今为止听到过
He said some of the most fucked-up shit
别人说我说得最难听的话
anybody's ever said to me.
但科菲也曾在收♥容♥所♥里因为保护我
But Kofi also got jumped
不被那些大孩子欺负而挨过揍
for defending me against the older kids in the group home.
他不喜欢打架
He didn't like to fight,
但他为我打了架
but he fought for me then.
人都不是只有一面的
People aren't one thing.
就是这样
That.
所有
All...
所有的这些
All of it.
如果科菲生前能够
What would have happened
展示出他所有的性格
if Kofi could've
会怎么样呢
showed himself?
他存在的所有形式
All forms of himself.
这个世界
The world
将他困在方寸之间
put him in a box!
可他从未
And he never
从未反抗过
pushed beyond it.
让我们来吧
Let us.
让我们来打碎这些藩篱
Let us break the boxes!
让我们给予彼此勇气
Let us give each other the courage!
来 来看到
To... To see!
除了我们生就的环境 我们还有其他
Beyond the stories we are born into!
让我们都
Let us all
好好看看
really look
这位吉米·菲尔斯四世
at Jimmie Fails IV.
自学成才的历史学家
Self-taught historian.
木匠
Carpenter.
温柔有爱的男人
Gentle, loving man.
真正的幸存者 吉米
A true survivor. Jimmie!
你住过多少地方
How many places have you lived?
如果他们明天把你赶出去
And if they kicked you out tomorrow,
电影精选列表