怎么样 哥们
What's good, nigga?
你能来真是太好了
Glad you could make it.
咋样
What's goin' on?
我一会儿回来啊 别介意
Be back in a sec, pardon me.
你们居然有架管风琴
Y'all got an organ?
零件还挺齐全
Columns and shit.
只有你们住在这儿吗
It's just y'all here?
是啊
Yeah.
就是老有噪音
It just makes noises.
啊 好了
Oh, okay.
能看到你坐在那椅子里太好了
It's nice to see you in that chair,
我不知道你会选那把
I didn't know you'd pick that one.
多谢了 老兄
Thanks a lot, bro.
有点尴尬
Kinda awkward,
不过这地方还蛮酷的
but this place is cool.
是啊
Yeah.
吉米一直在做修补
Jimmie's been doing a lot to fix it up.
你们怎么得到这地方的
How'd y'all get this?
它是吉米的
It's Jimmie's.
他爷爷建的
His grandpa built it.
他是旧金山的第一个黑人
He was the first black man in San Francisco.
至少他们是这么喊他的
That's what they call him anyways.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
这就是那个房♥子吗
This that house?
嘿 吉米过去总是谈论这个地方
Hey, Jimmie used to talk about this spot all the time.
但你知道黑人们都是住在收♥容♥所♥里
But you know how niggas be in the group home.
就爱夸夸其谈之类的
Overexaggerating and shit.
以显得能特殊点
Trying to be all special.
但你说的这地方可是真的哈 吉米
You weren't lying about this one, though, huh, Jimmie?
你曾在收♥容♥所♥呆过吗
You were in a group home?
是啊
Yeah.
差不多一年吧
For like a year.
是啊
Yep.
你们想汗蒸一下吗
You guys wanna go for a schvitz?
干啥
A what?
等等 这也是你爷爷做的吗
Wait, your grandfather made this too?
不 不 这是那些白人做的
Nah. Nah, these white people did.
好吧 但你怎么知道他是第一个黑人的
Well, how you know he was the first one, though?
这家伙撒谎
Nigga be lyin'.
老兄 他从新奥尔良来这的
Bro, he came over here from New Orleans.
那时这儿全他妈是日本人 老兄
There was hella Japanese people, bro.
接着他们被扔到集中营里
And then they got thrown into little war camps
他也不想搬到其他人的窝去
and he wasn't tryin' to move into nobody else's shit,
所以他就建了这里 老兄
so he built this, bro.
真不错
This is great.
你还玩滑板吗 老兄
You still skate, bro?
不
Nah.
我不再玩滑板啦
No, I don't skate no more.
妈的 我是说 你以前可是生手
Shit, I mean, you used to be hella raw.
是啊
Yeah.
我不知道 我
I don't know, I'm, uh...
嘿 你记得甘纳吗
Hey, you remember Gunna?
记得他从卖♥♥糖的太太那里偷东西被抓住吗
Remember when he got caught stealing from the candy lady?
对 他是个爱哭鬼 真的
Yeah, he's an ugly-ass crier, really.
哦 伙计
Oh, man.
疼死啦
Hurt as fuck!
嘿 还记得赫默夫人吗
Hey, remember, uh, Ms. Homer,
那家收♥容♥所♥的负责人吗
the one that ran the group home?
当然 她给他剪头发
Oh yeah! And she cut that nigga hair,
剪得跟狗啃的似的
had his line crooked!
乱七八糟的
Hella much!
他就会骂
He goin',
该死 那位白人太太根本就不会剪头
"Damn, that white lady couldn't cut no hair!"
给他的头弯得跟九曲花街似的
Had that nigga's shit lookin' like Lombard Street.
旧金山九曲花街是世界上最弯曲的街道
神他妈的九曲
That nigga said Lomb...
伙计 你简直要让我尿我自己身上
Man, you niggas gonna make me piss on myself.
哦 糟糕 这儿有洗手间吗 伙计
Oh, shit, y'all got a bathroom up in here, man?
这个大房♥子里吗
In this big-ass house?
在大厅下面
It's down the hall.
是一间有四爪浴缸的房♥间
It's the room with the little claw-foot tub.
好吧 这漂亮的大房♥子 真是
Aight, this cool as shit, big-ass house. Man, it's...
我真希望有个像你一样的爷爷
I wish I had a grandpa like you.
需要点这样的玩意儿
Need me some shit like this.
这玩意太享受了
This shit is enjoyable.
就这样 老兄
Right on, bro.
我真为你们骄傲 包括你 蒙特
I'm proud of you niggas. You too, Mont.
真是太疯狂了
Crazy-ass.
享受生活吧 伙计
Just living the life, man.
你们赶紧闭嘴吧 伙计
Y'all niggas just really done made it, man.
啊 不好 我得赶紧去个厕所
Aw, shit, I'm gonna go use this bathroom real quick.
你这个有趣的混♥蛋♥ 吉米
You a funny motherfucker, Jimmie.
你这个有趣的混♥蛋♥ 吉米
"You a funny motherfucker, Jimmie."
你应该
You should, uh...
你应该有你自己的房♥间 老兄
You should have your own room, bro.
没关系的 吉姆
That's okay, Jim.
不 说真的 伙计
Nah, seriously, man.
我一直睡在你的地盘
I been in your space forever.
所以现在这房♥子也有你的一份
This place is yours, too.
任何房♥间都可以吗
Any room?
这间怎样
How about this one?
你确定你要餐厅吗
Are you sure you want the dining room?
是啊
Yeah.
多完美
It's perfect.
梦想要大一点 老兄
Dream big, bro.
归你了
It's yours.
是啊 我们会想出来主意的
Yeah, we're gonna have to figure something out.
我时间可不多了
I don't have that much time.
情况很复杂
It's a complicated situation.
不 我们这一直有电
No, the power's been on,
我就是需要电费划归我的名下
I just need the bill in my name.
好啊 太棒了
Okay, great.
那 我什么时候能收到第一张发♥票♥呢
Well, when will I get the first invoice?
你就不能早点寄出去吗
And you can't mail that any sooner?
好吧 可以
All right, yeah.
他在谈论什么付账单
He's talking about paying some bills.
因为如果他主动提出要
'Cause I wouldn't say no
稍微多赞助点的话我可是不会拒绝的
if he offered to chip in a little more.
他已经付了一半费用了 爷爷
He already pays half, Grandpa.
但他也了这有段时间了 你知道吧
Well, he's been here for a while, you know?
而且他也不是严格意义上的家里人
And he is not exactly family.
我想他知道的
I think he knows that.
希望如此
Let's hope so.
这是什么动静
What's all this noise up in here?
我在收拾东西而已
I'm just packing some stuff.
为一个项目的
It's for a project.
什么时候的事
Since when?
我是说 我们还没探讨过那些角色呢
I mean, we haven't even talked about the characters yet.
你知道我有多喜欢
You know how much I like that.
那个啊 我还在做呢
Yeah, well... I'm still working on it.
暂时还没有情节
Don't quite have a plot yet.
那我们可以来点头脑风暴啊
Well, we can brainstorm a little bit.
你知道的 我觉得那正是我们拿手之处
You know, that's where I think we the best at.
就是当我们头脑风暴的时候
When we brainstorming.
我觉得现在我需要自己来头脑风暴
I think I gotta brainstorm this one by myself right now.
但我很快就会愿意跟你分享的
But I'd love to talk about it soon.
你准备好了吗 老兄
You 'bout ready, bro?
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
不管它怎样
Whatever it is, uh...
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
哇哦 看他
电影精选列表