Wow, look at him.
这是什么鞋啊
What type of shoes are those?
摇摆起来啊 小娘们
Yeah, you should start rocking like that, bra-bra.
你♥他♥妈♥这帽子咋回事啊 吉米
What the fuck is up with your hat, Jimmie?
你看着像根人形香烟 我可受不了
You look like a human cigarette, I can't handle it.
吉米 那是保龄球吗
Jimmie, is that a bowling ball?
那是黑人版的《爱丽丝漫游奇境记》
It's the black Alice and Wonderland.
嘿 蒙蒂 老兄 我听说
Hey, Monty, bro, I heard you be whippin' out
你在对着那些女孩打飞机来着
that little weenie on all the girls.
老兄 配那头型 你看上去像辛普森
Bro, with that hair, you look like a Simpson.
傻♥逼♥ 闭嘴 哥们
Nigga, shut up, bro,
你这个只有一件衬衣的傻♥逼♥
your one-shirt-havin' ass.
吉米 你♥他♥妈♥每天都穿同一件衬衣
Jimmie, you wear the same shirt every motherfuckin' day.
你看上去像个瘾君子 吉米
You look like a fiend, Jimmie, come on!
嘿 就跟你老爸一样
Hey, just like your daddy!
我记得 你那毒虫老爸
I remember! Your crackhead-ass daddy.
和那吸粉老妈
And your dumb-fiend-ass mom.
一家子瘾君子 丫的
Family of fiends, dog.
我以前还卖♥♥给他过可♥卡♥因♥呢
I done sold him a rock back in the day.
嘿 你在做什么呢
Hey, what you got up in there?
给你们胡编乱造的那个漂亮房♥子
Some lace curtains for that whole beautifyin'-ass house
做蕾丝窗帘吗
that y'all been makin' up and shit?
好了 科菲 好了 还有什么
Okay, Kofi! Okay, what else?
嘿 看 那天的几个人
Hey, look! These niggas the other day,
那天他们停旁边来着
they pulled up the other day.
那房♥子里有各种各样的娘炮东西
Niggas had all types of feminine shit goin' on in that house, bro.
吉米 俩大男人做这个吗
Jimmie, what two men do that?
并不会因为你住在个大房♥子里
Just 'cause you in that big ass house,
你就比我们好 吉米
you not better than us, Jimmie.
永远不会 你永远不会比我们好的
Never. You're not better than us.
嘿 那是什么 是你们
Hey, what is those, lace curtains
拿来装饰房♥子的蕾丝窗帘吗
you gonna beautify the house with?
拜托 伙计 你这软蛋
Come on, man, soft-ass nigga.
我记得你是谁 吉米 记得
I know who you is, Jimmie, remember!
嘿 你知道你们应该做什么吗
Hey, you know what y'all need to do?
你们应该消失
Y'all need to disappear
就像该死的魔术里面似的 伙计
like a motherfuckin' magic trick, nigga!
像兔子从帽子里蹦出来一样消失吧
Rabbit out the hat, get the fuck out here.
滚出去
Fuck outta here!
吉米 吉米 回家去
Jimmie! Jimmie! Go home!
讲真的 你在画他们吗
You're really drawing them?
他们就是胡说八道
They just talk shit.
我认识你的时候你也在胡说八道
Well, you talked shit when I met you.
我有吗
I did?
你有
You did.
不过 那没关系
It's fine, though.
但你又为什么愿意和我玩呢
Why'd you hang out with me, then?
你有爱 我喜欢你
You care about things. I liked you.
你真的半点都他妈不在乎他们说什么吗
You really don't give a fuck what anybody says?
我难道不应该感激他们
I shouldn't get to appreciate them
因为他们对我很刻薄吗
'cause they're mean to me?
那太傻了
That's silly.
你在做什么
What are you doing here?
你还在这里做什么
What are you ever doing here?
你不是应该搬出去了吗
Didn't you move out, though?
是啊
Yeah.
他们背着我把锁给换了
They changed the fuckin' locks on me.
对不起 那肯定不好受
I'm sorry, that sucks.
你要什么 伙计
What do you want, man?
你打算在这里呆多久
How long you gonna be here?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
我只是在试着
I'm just tryin' to...
忘记过去
Let go.
嗯 好吧
Okay, well...
我想那我们就明天回来吧
I guess we'll just come back tomorrow then.
可以
Great.
那挺好的
That's nice.
走吧 吉姆 去我家
Come on, Jim, we'll go to my house.
这个城市疯狂至极 你仍然还在这儿
In this crazy fuckin' city, you're still here.
伙计
Man,
那些该死的孩子把泡泡糖弄得到处都是
those damn kids dropping bubble gum all over the place,
你们的座位上也有 伙计
it'll get all over your seat, man.
你知道我在说什么吗
You know what I'm sayin'?
你觉得她会整夜都呆在那里吗
Think she'll stay there all night?
等着 我们回去
Watch, we'll come back
她说不定像我们之前一样给窗台上漆呢
and she'll be painting the windowsill.
好的 宝贝 对 我会在那儿的
Yes, baby. Yes, I will be there.
我戒了都有三年了
I've been clean for three years,
我知道互诫协会在哪
I know where those meetings are.
好的 你明白了
All right, you got it.
我会提前15分钟到那里
I'll be there 15 minutes early.
好 好 我已经说过
Yes. Yes, I told...
吉博
Jayboe?
吉博
Jayboe.
你好 妈妈
Hi, Mom.
你好
Hi.
妈妈
Wow, Mom.
能见到你真是太好了
Good to see you.
可不是嘛
Hi.
-我很抱歉 -没关系的
- Um, yeah. Uh, I'm sorry. - That's all right.
我以为你和罗恩住在加州
I thought you and Ron were in LA.
不 我们已经回来三个月了
Oh, no, we been back for three months now.
这是我的朋友 蒙特
This is my friend, Mont.
你好 我还没反应过来
Oh, hi, 'scuse me,
我是吉米的妈妈
I'm Jimmie's mom,
很高兴见到你
nice to meet you.
我也很荣幸见到您
Pleasure to meet you.
-我也一样 先生 -那个
- You too, sir. - Yeah, well...
我们一直住在那房♥子里
We been staying at the house.
如果 你知道的
If, uh, you know...
你该来看看
You should stop by.
就 回来看看
You know, come check it out.
那很好 对
Oh, that's nice. Yeah.
那个房♥子 我爸爸的老房♥子
The house, my dad's old house.
你家的房♥子
Oh, your family house,
-在金门吗 -对
- on Golden Gate? - Yeah.
行 好 我有你的号♥码
Okay. Well, I got your number,
我会给你打电♥话♥的
I'll call you.
我尽量明天就去
Try to come over there tomorrow.
我没有手♥机♥
Oh, I don't have a phone.
好吧 那我就只能直接过去了
Well, I just have to come over there, then.
什么时间去最合适呢 我明天就会去的
What's the best time to come? I'll be over there tomorrow.
嗯 好啊 什么时候都行
Well, yeah, whenever.
只要你来 对
Come... Yeah.
不管别的 就明天 对
Tomorrow, yeah, fuck it.
好啊
Okay.
-太好了 我明天就去 -好
- Cool, I'll be there tomorrow. - Okay.
嗯 行
Yeah. Well...
我们快到站了 不过
Our stop's coming up, but...
见到你真的很开心 妈妈
Uh... It was really nice to see you, Mom.
好 能见到你也很开心 儿子
Well, it was good to see you too, son,
好吗
okay?
嗯
Yeah.
-好 -好
- All right. - All right.
-嗯 那再见了 -嗯
- All right, bye now. - Okay.
好 我的天 你现在都比我高了
Okay. Oh, my God, you taller than me now.
-对 - 好 再见 儿子
- Yeah, uh... - Okay, bye, son.
再见
Yeah, bye. Uh...
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
发生了什么
What happened?
为什么
电影精选列表