你的人格不会因此缺损一分一毫
you would still be all those things!
你的存在不仅仅是
You exist beyond the...
因为这所房♥子 你的成长
These walls, you extend beyond your...
已经超越了你的父辈
Your... Your forefathers!
你不是为这房♥子而活的
You are more than this house!
吉米 你不是这墙壁
Jimmie, you are not these... These walls!
你不是这地板 不是这天棚
You're not these floors, you're not this ceiling!
-是时候了 -哥们你怎么了
- It's time you know! - Bro, what are you doing?
-你在干嘛 -是时候了
- What are you doing? - It is time!
-该让你知道了 -我不需要知道
- It is time you know! - I don't need to know,
我不需要知道 停下来吧 停吧
I don't need to know. Let's stop. Let's stop.
-吉米你不知道 -够了 别说了
- Jimmie... You don't! - Enough, stop!
-求你别说了蒙特 -吉米
- Please, stop. Mont! - Jimmie!
-这房♥子不是你爷爷建的 -够了
- Your grandpa didn't build this house! - Enough!
不是他建的 吉米
He didn't build it, Jimmie!
是他建的
Yes, he did.
-房♥子是他建的 -不是 我看到了
- He built this house! - He didn't, I saw it, man,
我看到房♥契了
I saw the deed.
我看到了
I saw it.
不知道他们在搞什么鬼
I don't know what the hell that thing was.
然后他又向左开了一枪
Then he shoots a left. Psh!
让他们走吧
Man, let 'em leave.
他们不该在这里的
They don't deserve to be in here anyway.
我们也不该
Neither do we.
你真的要听信
You gonna really listen to what
那个智障告诉你的事吗
another-ass nigga tell you what's true?
拜托 吉博 挺起腰杆来儿子
Come on, Jayboe, get your spine up, son.
-你的自尊呢 -我一直都有自尊
- Have some pride, man. - I've been doin'.
你承认吧
But you say it.
承认什么
Say what?
真♥相♥
The truth.
什么
What?
这房♥子不是爷爷建的
That grandpa didn't build this house.
你别再说这破事了行吗
Tsk. Man, get outta here with that bullshit.
拜托 吉博
Come on, Jayboe.
承认吧
Just say it.
我不说
Can't tell you shit.
我走了
I'm outta here, man.
你要是想待在这破地方你就继续吧
You sit in that bullshit if you want.
吉博
Jayboe.
我很久以来一直都说是爷爷建的
I been telling people he built it for so long.
我都快忘了这其实不是真的
Almost forgot it wasn't true.
我们曾经拥有这所房♥子
This was ours.
后来又失去了
And then it wasn't.
所以我就告诉自己这个虚假的事实
So you just tell yourself what you need
好营造一种我们仍然拥有它的假象
to make you feel like it still is.
妈的
Shit.
其实我也是这样的
I did it, too.
这会让你觉得自己
It makes you feel
很特别
special.
但是你现在有机会
But you got a chance to get out
挣脱这句谎言了
from underneath all of that now.
我不想挣脱
I don't want to.
我只想拥有这所房♥子
I just want it.
这真是你想要的吗
Is that what you really want?
花费所有余生的薪资去买♥♥下它吗
To spend the rest of your life working for this?
为它而奋斗吗
Fighting for this?
我相信
I believe that
你有能力买♥♥下它
you could make this place yours.
我的确相信
I really do.
但如果你离开了
But if you leave
你也并不会损失什么
it's not your loss.
是旧金山损失了你
It's San Francisco's.
操♥他♥妈♥的旧金山
Fuck San Francisco.
这座城市不行了 我是说真的
This city blows. Big time.
不过怎么说呢 我也没好到哪去
I mean, whatever, I'm not above
我住在瘾君子住过的房♥子里啊
living in a former crack house, you know?
但我是为了贾妮斯和飞机来的
But, I came here for Janis and the Airplane,
不是来他妈什么小破公♥司♥工作的
not to work at a fucking startup.
姐妹 我都说了几个月了
Dude, I've been saying for months,
我们搬去加州东部吧
let's just move to East LA.
这座城已死
This city's dead.
算了
Nah.
说真的 这座城市真♥他♥妈♥的不行
Seriously, fuck this city.
抱歉
'Scuse me?
你们不可以讨厌旧金山
You don't get to hate San Francisco.
你说啥
I'm sorry, what?
老哥 我是说
Yeah, dude, I mean...
我想讨厌什么就讨厌什么
Sorry, but I'll hate what I want.
你喜欢旧金山吗
Do you love it?
这 我 是吧 毕竟我住在这
It's... I mean yeah, I'm here.
但我必须得爱它吗
But do I have to love it?
如果你不爱它 你就不能恨它
You don't get to hate it unless you love it.
旧金山轻轨上就是会碰见这种鸟人
Classic Muni shit.
该谁给钱了 快点
Who call the money man, come on now, hurry up.
注意了
Pay attention!
亚历山大大帝是黑人
Alexander the Great was a black man.
那邪恶的教育系统是不会教你这些的
They don't teach you that in the devil school system.
我再也不想听这破玩意了
I can't take another day of this bullshit.
吉姆
Oh, Jim.
抱歉我那样做了
I'm sorry I did that.
是场烂戏
It was a stupid play.
没有
Nah.
抱歉我没告诉你真♥相♥
I'm sorry I didn't tell you the truth.
但我太希望那是真的了
I just wanted it to be true.
那感觉多美妙你知道吗
It felt so good, you know?
没事的
It's okay.
吉米
Hey, Jimmie.
你饿了吗
Are you hungry?
饿死了
Fucking starving.
他要放弃了
He's giving up.
我撑不下去了
I can't take no more.
他身体垮了
He's breaking down.
他真把那房♥子给拆了
He's really tearing this apartment apart.
看起来好爽啊
This looks exciting though, you know?
-是啊 -没错吧
- Yeah, it is. - Yeah? Oh, yeah?
我懂了
Oh! I got it now. Oh!
他是精虫上脑了
He seems like he's horny or something.
他又在操门了
He's banging on the door again.
我会的
I will.
我今天就要离开旧金山了
I'm leaving San Francisco today,
但我一周后就会回来
but I'll be back in about a week,
那时我再来找你
I'll take care of it for you then.
我还见过他更糟的情况
Well, I've seen him worse.
祝你开心 伯特
Well have a nice time, Bert.
-谢谢 -你为什么不
- Yeah, thanks. - Why don't you...
抱歉 我不知道如何道别
吉米·菲尔斯四世
旧金山的最后一个黑人
电影精选列表