I thought it might've been you guys.
你到底想要什么 老兄
What's your deal, man?
我不想要什么
Don't have a deal.
听好
Hmm. Look...
要不是因为我
Somebody on this floor
这层楼上的某个人就已经买♥♥下那栋房♥子了
would've gotten that house if it wasn't me.
至少我是本地人 不是吗
At least I'm from here, right?
我把你的东西放在街上
I put your stuff on the street
-是在帮你忙 -好吧
- as a favor. - Okay.
我可以叫拖车拖走
I could've had it trucked away,
但我为了你把它们留在了外面
but I left it out for you.
小♥逼♥崽子 你给我听好
Look, dick wad.
我他妈没在开玩笑 我会举报你的
I'm not fucking around, I will report you.
凭什么
For what?
谎称房♥子能看到大桥 还有原装设施
Listing a view of the bridge? And fixtures?
每个中介都这么做
Everybody does that.
我他妈就是复♥制♥粘贴的
I literally copy-pasted that shit.
你谎报了房♥子的历史
Well, you're lying about the history of the house.
这点我没有谎报
I'm not lying about that.
你就是谎报了 你说的建造年份
Yes, you are! You say it was built
比实际上的早了一百年
one hundred years earlier than it actually was.
听好 这不是我编出来的
Look, I'm not making this up.
就是你编的
Yes, you are!
詹姆斯·菲尔斯在1946年造的这栋房♥子
James Fails built this house in 1946.
-詹姆斯吗 -詹姆斯·菲尔斯
- James? - Fails!
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
看着儿 老兄
Look, man.
1857年的信托契约
Deed of Trust, 1857.
建筑师鸡儿忽立啥的
Architect Gil-hoo-ley, some shit.
你说的那个菲尔斯在90年代失去了它
Your guy Fails lost it in the '90s.
看到吗 就在这儿
See, right there.
听着 老兄
Look, man.
如果你要花一个礼拜找个新住处
If you need a week to find somewhere else,
那就去吧
then take it.
但
But...
不要和我谈什么非法占有者的不动产权
Don't go pulling some squatters rights shit on me, man.
我收到你的信了
I got your mail.
我知道你的名字了
I know your name.
我不想叫警♥察♥来处理这件事
I don't want to call the cops.
我不想这么做
I don't wanna do that to you.
你去哪儿了
Where'd you go?
不重要了 兄弟
Doesn't matter, bro.
我把东西都搬进去了
I got everything inside.
除了沙发都搬好了
Except the couch.
那坨东西差点砸在我身上
That shit almost fell on me.
吉姆
Jim...
我和房♥产经纪谈过了
I spoke to the realtor.
操♥他♥妈♥
Yeah, fuck that guy.
他会把我们赶出去的
He's gonna throw us out.
最后还会叫警♥察♥来
And eventually call the cops.
我不知道我们这样还能坚持多久
I don't know how much longer we can keep doing this.
如果你不想继续住 我理解你
I understand if you can't.
真的
I do.
但我不会走的
But I'm not leaving.
-吉姆 他说你的祖 -我还能去哪儿
- Jim, he said your grand... - Where am I gonna go?
我爸住的是廉租♥房♥♥
My dad's in the SRO.
我阿姨住在鸟不拉屎的地方
My aunt's out in bum fuck.
我妈
My mom...
兄弟 我都不知道我妈在哪儿
Bro, I don't even know where my mom is.
我不会走的 兄弟
I'm not leaving, bro.
我是最后一个人了
I'm the last one left.
我们可以住去我家
We have my house.
我不能住回你家了 兄弟
I can't go back there, bro.
蒙特
Mont,
这栋房♥子
this house...
这就是我要做的事
This is what I do.
这是我们要做的事 蒙特
Hey, it's what we do, Mont.
这他妈是我们的房♥子
This is our shit.
我们现在不能放弃
We can't give up now.
我们要斗争
We gotta fight.
对吗
Right?
是啊
Yeah.
我支持你 兄弟
I'm with you, bro.
你一直都在支持我
You always been with me.
你还在写作吗
Oh, shit, you're writing?
是啊
Yeah. Uh...
我刚写完了一场戏
I think I cracked a play.
我想在下周开演
I'd like to put it on next week,
如果可以的话
if that's all right?
当然可以 加油兄弟
Hell, yeah, get it, bro!
♪ 如果你要去旧金山 ♪
♪ If you're going to San Francisco ♪
♪ 记得在头发上 ♪
♪ Be sure to wear ♪
♪ 插几支鲜花 ♪
♪ Flowers in your hair ♪
♪ 如果你要来 ♪
♪ If you come ♪
♪ 旧金山 ♪
♪ To San Francisco ♪
♪ 你会遇到一些 ♪
♪ You're gonna meet ♪
♪ 和善的人们 ♪
♪ Some gentle people there ♪
♪ 和善的人们 ♪
♪ Gentle people ♪
♪ 那里有许多和善的人们 ♪
♪ Gentle people there ♪
♪ 和善的人们 ♪
♪ Gentle people ♪
♪ 那里将充满爱 ♪
♪ Will be a love-in there ♪
♪ 对于那些要来 ♪
♪ For those who come ♪
♪ 旧金山的人来说 ♪
♪ To San Francisco ♪
♪ 那里的夏日 ♪
♪ Summertime ♪
♪ 将充满爱 ♪
♪ Will be a love-in there ♪
♪ 在旧金山的 ♪
♪ In the streets ♪
♪ 街道上 ♪
♪ Of San Francisco ♪
你是怎么写的这么快的
How'd you write all this that fast?
还有更多的呢
There's more.
但我更想让你在开演时直接看
But I'd rather you saw the rest in person.
♪ 如果你要来旧金山 ♪
♪ If you come to San Francisco ♪
♪ 这里的夏日 ♪
♪ Summertime ♪
♪ 将会 ♪
♪ Will be ♪
♪ 充满爱 ♪
♪ A love-in there ♪
-唱的不错 -谢谢你 先生
- That was good. - Thank you, sir.
你还会唱什么
What else you got?
♪ 我只有五块钱 ♪
♪ I got five on it ♪
♪ 拿上你的四 ♪
♪ Grab your four... ♪
抱歉 继续唱吧
Oh, I'm sorry. No, keep going!
旧金山的最后一个黑人
蒙特
Mont?
来的真♥他♥妈♥早
Hella fuckin' early.
开始了
Here we go.
你怎么穿的像个白人一样
Why are you dressed like a white boy?
是为了你那场小演出是吗
It's for your little show, huh?
天呐
Man.
你拿我爸的椅子做什么 蒙哥马利
You mess up my daddy's chair, Montgomery?
不是
No.
不是这样 先生 我们 我们只是
No, sir, we... We were just...
你怎么结巴了
What you stuttering for?
你现在就怯场了吗
You got stage fright already? Huh?
没有
No.
我不在乎那把椅子 孩子
I don't care about the chair, son.
但要轻拿轻放
But be easy with it.
谢谢
Thank you.
你继续
Carry on.
我爸特别讨厌我弹这个管风琴
My daddy hated when I played that shit.
进来吧 别害羞
Yeah, come on in, don't be shy.
他的祖父造的
His grandpa built it.
对一个黑人来说还不错 对吧
Not bad for a black man, huh?
当然
Oh, no.
电影精选列表