我这次是认真的
And I mean it this time.
我们不叫警♥察♥
No, we're not gonna call the cops.
我们不报♥警♥ 但是你别再来了
We're not calling the cops, just stop coming back.
我马上就好 等一下 求你了
I'm almost done, hold on, please, hold on.
你♥他♥妈♥赶紧给我滚下来
Ugh! Just get off my fucking birdie bath.
从这给我滚
Get outta here, man.
- 那些东西三美金呢 - 好
- Those were $3. - Fine.
我下次来刷完
I'll finish it next time.
还有下次
Next time?
从我的鸟浴盆上给我下来
Just get the heck off my birdie bath!
给你的花浇点水 不然我还来
Just water the plants in the back or I will.
哥们 你不是应该放风吗
Bro! You were supposed to be the lookout!
你刚刚还那么担心
You were the one that was so worried.
我开小差了
I got distracted.
哥们
Bro!
如果那老哥说对了怎么办
What if OG is right though?
你真的不能吃那水里的鱼了
You really gotta stop eating the fish out there.
我觉得没事
I think it's fine.
所有鱼里都有汞
All fish has mercury.
我知道 但是我看见一个长屌♥的海鸥
I know, but I saw a seagull with a dick, bro.
那它是公的喽
Well, so I guess it's a male.
不是 我是说 它长着人的屌♥
No, like, bro, like a human dick.
-哦 恶心的风滚草 -娘娘腔
- Oh, nasty-ass tumbleweed. - Pussy.
-老兄 - 怎么样啊 哥们
- Wow, bro. - Wassup, nigga?
-我啥都没干 -你刮到我的鞋了
- Ain't tryin' do nothin'. - Scuff my shoes up, huh?
我没有干那事
I ain't tryin' do that bullshit...
赶紧停手 看我不把你打得亲妈不认
Stop playin' before I slap the shit out your face.
小心你的屁♥股♥
Man, shut your ass up, nigga.
行了 我不追你了
All right, I ain't finna chase you,
我不玩了
you play too much, bro.
你真该庆幸我没把你屁♥股♥打烂
You lucky I don't beat your ass out here, bro.
科菲
Kofi!
-过得怎么样啊哥们 -大家都还好吗
- What's good, brother? - What's up with y'all?
我昨天去看了老妈
Hey, you know I seen Moms last night, right?
她看起来就像
She was looking like she was
头上缺了点什么
missing a little bit on the top.
我们可是一起洗澡的啊 吉姆
I mean we shower in the same water, Jim.
现在的人都一起洗澡了吗
So niggas takin' showers together now?
可能是呢
Probably was.
这可太古怪了
That's fruity.
我试图让他不要吃那条鱼
I was trying to tell him not to eat the fish,
因为水里有毒
because the water is toxic.
那是因为他们在那边
That's 'cause they built the atomic bomb
造了原♥子♥弹♥ 老哥
right there, nigga.
我觉得那不是真的
I don't think that's true.
他说啥
What'd he say?
那是真的
Damn. First thing, that's true.
我看他们的鞋才不是真的
Bro, them shoes ain't true,
我知道你这小老哥狗嘴里吐不出象牙
I know your Jesus-lookin' ass ain't talkin', bro.
-他们骗人 -他们一定是骗子
- Them things is phony. - They're definitely phony.
怎么回事哥们
What about cuz, man?
你昨天该给我打电♥话♥的
You were supposed to call me last night.
-怎么回事 -他是个猫科动物
- What happened with... - Oh, yeah, dude is a cat.
看他的头发说不定是个猎豹
You see his hair, he might be a cheetah.
您有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我想见见你们这里管事的
I'd like to see the man in charge.
这里
In here.
他在带他去警长的房♥间
He's walking him into the Chief's office.
哦 天哪
Oh, dear.
我要汇报一起谋杀
I want to report a murder.
-请坐 -那个是谁
- Sit down. - Now, who's that?
埃德加·奥莱恩
Edgar O'Ryan.
这桩谋杀案在哪发生的
Where was this murder committed?
-是埃德蒙德·奥布莱恩 -旧金山
- Edmund O'Brien. - San Francisco.
-哦 -哦 是他 没错
- Oh. - Oh, him, yeah, yeah.
谁是受害者
Who was murdered?
我
I was.
什么
What?
-怎么可能 -看看就知道了
-How? -Just watch it.
我可没太多时间
I don't have very much time.
把啤酒递给我 小子
Hey, hand me my beer, son.
-好的 先生 -谢谢
Yes, sir. Yeah.
-好的 -奥布莱恩在办公室
Yeah, okay. O'Brien is smoking a cigarette
吸烟 -好吧
in his office. Okay, yeah.
-助手坐在边上 - 她漂亮吗
- Secretary's perched - She pretty?
这个 我觉得 是很漂亮
Yeah? I'd say... I'd say she is.
你个臭小子
You dog.
蒙特
Hey, Mont!
-蒙哥马利 -什么事
- Montgomery! - Mmm?
我怎么才能把那两个朝我扔可颂的老家伙
How do I get their old croissant-throwing asses
撵出房♥子
out of the house?
要不我尿在他们桌子上
What if I peed on their table?
又比如我爬到鸟浴盆上
Like, what if I climbed up the birdie bath,
闯进去再尿到
broke in and just peed
那个丑不拉叽的黄色桌子上
all over that stupid little yellow table?
可那样会不会毁了地板呢
Wouldn't that ruin the floors?
好吧 你说的对
Yeah, I guess you got a point there.
你觉得他们会不会让我住那
You think they'd let me live there as, like,
来看护房♥子
a caretaker for the house?
不可能
No.
这样的话可就糟了
That's fucked up.
我是说我可是能把房♥子照看得很好的
I mean, I take pretty good care of the house,
至少我是这么想的
I think so at least.
当然 你肯定能
Yeah, you do.
我们希望你留在这 吉姆
We like having you here, Jim.
我知道 兄弟
I know, bro.
但是
But...
你知道没什么地方比得上家
You know there's no place like home.
这是当然
Yeah.
晚安 多萝西
Goodnight, Dorothy.
♪ 在家庭聚会上 ♪
♪ At the family reunion ♪
♪ 我们谈论着一个人 ♪
♪ Who we introducing ♪
♪ 我有个表哥阿罗 ♪
♪ I got a cousin Arrow ♪
♪ 他曾经办了一场晚宴 ♪
♪ He used to have a feast ♪
♪ 他当时在和别人鬼混 ♪
♪ He was with the shit ♪
♪ 而现在那家伙是个牧师 ♪
♪ Now that nigga is a priest ♪
♪ 在家庭聚会上 ♪
♪ At the family reunion ♪
凭什么他们有那样的衣服而我们没有
Why they got suits on and we don't?
先生
Sir?
我们是来帮助你的
We're here for your protection.
我们真的是来帮助你的
We're here to help you.
你们来这真的是为了帮助我吗
You here to help me?
我吗 这么多年这的水
Me? This water been filthier
比恶魔的嘴都脏
than the Devil's mouth for years!
先生
Sir.
是的
Yeah.
这条怎么样
All right?
是个小个头的
Small guy.
就它了
He's perfect.
嘿 你早上写了些什么吗
Hey, you get any writing done this morning?
写作就是不停的修改
Writing is rewriting.
都是整个过程的一部分
It's all part of the process.
是这样 你说的也没错
Yeah, you got it, though.
当然了 兄弟
Hmm... Yeah, man.
你♥他♥妈♥的
What the f...
你们都在这住了12年了
Y'all been here 12 years,
还照看不好这座房♥子
still can't take care of this house.
你好 保罗
Hey, Paul.
你好
Hey!
总算抓到你了
I got you.
电影精选列表