很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you. Oh.
你们不热吗 要不要
Y'all not hot? Like, you want...
-外面真是热死了 -把外套脱掉
- It's hot as hell out here. - Take your jacket off.
没人会偷你的外套
Ain't nobody gonna steal your jacket.
这是个不错的街区
This is a nice neighborhood.
他可别把我的滑板弄坏了
Man, he better not break my damn board.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你该谢谢他才对
You should be thanking him.
那块滑板就是他帮我挑的
He's the one that helped me pick out that board.
再说了
And besides...
看别人玩
Sometimes it's just
也挺养眼的
nice to watch.
里奇宝贝 把你常玩的那招使出来看看
Ricky, do that trick you used to do, baby.
厉害啊 宝贝
Nice, baby.
你俩好甜喔
Y'all hella cute.
谢谢啦
Aw, thank you.
那啥
So,
那些东西都还在你这里吧
how much of this stuff do you still have?
不会吧
Really?
"那些东西都还在你这里吧"
How much of this stuff do you have?
你还真是开门见山啊
You just, no segue or nothin'?
你就是冲着那些东西来的 对吧
You just came to see the stuff, huh?
姑姑
Auntie...
我终于有了自己的房♥子
I got my first place.
哇哦
Whoa.
真的吗
Really?
在城里面
In the city?
在城里面
In the city.
你挺有本事啊
Look at you!
买♥♥得起城里的房♥子 混得肯定很不错
Y'all must be doing pretty well to afford a spot there.
我们只是运气好罢了
Yeah, we got lucky.
房♥子里空荡荡啥都没有
It's super empty, though.
不会是你♥爸♥叫你来的吧
Your daddy didn't send you here, right?
-不是 -你确定
- No. - You sure?
我对天发誓
I swear to God.
我可不想
'Cause I hope he's done
你再去趟他那滩浑水了
dragging you into his schemes.
姑姑 东西是我们自己要用的
Auntie, this is for us.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
我以你为荣 吉博
I'm proud of you, Jayboe.
-真心话 -谢谢
- Really am. - Thank you.
我好怀念那座城市
I miss that city.
仍旧帅呆了 宝贝
You still look good though, baby.
还是那么帅
You still look good!
天呐 真是没眼看
Oh, my goodness.
我知道你这只有一部分 但就这点吗
Damn, I knew you had some of it, but is this everything?
没被你♥爸♥换成毒品吸掉的就剩这些了
Everything your dad didn't smoke up.
抱歉 话说得有点直
Sorry, came out a little harsh.
没关系
I'm fine.
这些东西果真都在你这儿呢
You really got all of this.
对啊
Yep!
能留的我都留着了
Got as much as I could.
打开看看
Open that.
太厉害了
That's amazing.
我就知道
Yeah, I knew that,
咱们家所有人里面
out of everybody in this family,
只有你会找我要这些东西
you would be the one that come looking for this stuff.
那我
So...
能够
I can...
统统拿走吗
Everything?
全都是你的
It's yours.
-多谢 -太好了
- Thank you. - Hell, yeah.
里奇 把卡车开过来
Ricky, get the truck!
你们在后边儿待着还好吗
You guys good back there?
再见
Bye.
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以里奇从来没有在房♥子里住过吗
So, Ricky never lived in the house?
没 我们失去这房♥子前旺达还没见过他
No, Wanda didn't meet him until after we lost it.
-你好 先生 -嘿
- Hello, sir. - Hey!
我是吉米·菲尔斯 我们还没来得及见
I'm Jimmie Fails, we haven't had the chance to meet yet.
-这样啊 -是啊
- yeah.- Yeah.
欢迎定居这片街区
Welcome to the neighborhood.
是的
yes...
欢迎
Welcome.
我是蒂姆 蒂姆·艾罗里
Tim! Tim Ellory.
当然 当然 很高兴见到你 兄弟
Sure, sure, nice to meet you, man.
现在的房♥产市场动作真快啊
It's a fast-moving market,
我都不记得他们曾经贴过卖♥♥♥房♥♥的告示
I don't even remember a sign going up.
那不重要 但是
it didn't need to, but...
听着 蒂姆 我要你知道
Look, Tim, I want you to know
我要成为你有史以来最他妈棒的邻居
I'm going to be the best damn neighbor you ever had.
好吧 吉米 谢谢你
All right, Jimmie, thank you.
我的荣幸
My pleasure.
我为可能会打扰到你们先道个歉 因为
you'll have to pardon me,
我们有很多事要做 但是
we've got lots to do, but...
-没事的 -很高兴见到你 好
- Of course. - Very nice to meet you, yeah.
他妈的这是要干嘛
What the fuck was that all about?
我想要喝着我的咖啡
I wanna drink my coffee
边读报纸边挠屁♥股♥
and scratch my ass while I read the paper.
你才不读报纸呢 吉米
You don't read the paper, Jimmie.
因为我从来没有一个家让我在里面读报纸
'Cause I never had a home to read it in.
真操蛋
Shit.
我们可以办派对
We could throw parties.
你可以放你的音乐
You could put on one of your plays.
我们可以大喊大叫
We could yell.
-注意邻居 吉米 -邻居吗
- The neighbors, Jimmie. - Oh, the neighbors?
我现在有邻居了
I got neighbors now.
干得漂亮
Attaboy.
这人是个混球
This nigga is a bitch.
我是个软蛋 天天撒谎
I'm a soft nigga. Run the fake, nigga!
他就像坨狗屎
He is a shit.
这个混♥蛋♥ 欺骗我们
Like a scamp lyinng to us
对着一切撒谎 兄弟
On everything, bro.
老弟 这家伙是个混♥蛋♥
Man, this kid was a straight sucker.
你骗人 兄弟
You lyin', bro,
对一切撒谎 兄弟 混♥蛋♥ 兄弟
on everything, bro, straight sucker, bro.
告诉他发生了什么 看在上帝的份上
Tell him what happened. I swear to God.
兄弟 昨晚 一辆白色面包车停下来
Man, last night, a white van pulled up.
我对天发誓 兄弟
I swear to God, bro.
科菲这家伙像个娘们一样吓跑了
This nigga Kofi ran like a straight bitch!
他说的是真的 他要害死了我们
He not lyin'! He gonna get us killed!
你们说我跑了 我根本就没跑
You niggas sayin' I ran? I didn't run, nigga!
操 你们这群傻♥逼♥到底在说什么
Man, fuck what you niggas talkin' about.
都他妈闭嘴 兄弟 他就是个混球
Shut the fuck up, bro, he's a straight sucker.
兄弟 他让我们里外不是人 兄弟
man, he got us looking like bitches, bro.
如果我必须这么做的话
If I've gotta get on this thing,
我绝对会质问你的
I'm gonna be questioning you!
你是我的表哥
You supposed to be my cousin.
我敢说你本来不该跑的
I'mma bet you supposed to not run, nigga,
你就是不该跑的
and that's what you supposed to do.
好了 好了 好了 好了 兄弟们
All right, all right, all right, all right, bro.
好了 所有人闭嘴 兄弟们
All right, everybody shut up, bro.
好了 所有人闭嘴 兄弟们
All right, everybody shut up, bro.
科菲 发生了什么 兄弟
Kofi, what happened, bro?
告诉他
Tell him.
为什么
Why?
告诉他啊 你跑了没有 哥们
Tell him! Did you run, nigga?
没有 我根本没有跑 哥们
Nah, I didn't run, nigga.
我跟你说过
I told you!
电影精选列表