你好 你还是吃你的香蕉吧
Hi. Eat your banana.
-你♥他♥妈♥的 -你好
Fuck you. Hey.
你是个好人
You're a nice man.
你也是
You're a nice woman.
但我不认识你
But I don't know you.
好吧 的确
Well, yeah.
但实际上你很了解我的
You know me pretty well, actually.
但你不是我的丈夫啊
But you aren't my husband.
你对我来说有点太年轻了
You're a little too young for me.
我是年轻
I am young.
我一直都很年轻
I'm always young.
你真是个好人
You're a nice man.
谢谢你这么说
Oh, thank you.
你同样很好
You're a nice woman.
你个老东西 懦夫娘娘腔
You old marshmallow, cream puff ass,
甜言蜜语的娘娘腔
candied yam-ass nigga, cream puff-ass nigga.
闭嘴吧 贱♥人♥
Shut up, bitch, bro.
你才是贱♥人♥ 抓住这货
You bitch. Hold this shit.
我真应该抓住你个没屁♥眼♥的家伙
I should snatch your one-ass dread,
像是个信拉斯特法里教的
lookin' like a fuckin' Rastafarian sperm.
你们把我弄得一团乱
You got me fucked up.
我们把你弄得一团糟 没错
We got you fucked up! We did!
这就是你要说的吗
That's all you gotta say?
兄弟 那我要做点啥呢 模仿吗
Man, what I'm supposed to do, take off?
我不介意你不那么做
I don't care about none of that shit.
我知道 我只是无话可说
I know, I just ain't got nothin' else to say.
兄弟 我是基于事实
Man, I put that on a fact,
事实就是这家伙是个贱♥人♥ 兄弟
that this nigga's a bitch, man.
-对吗 -兄弟 鄙视他吧
- Is that sure, man. - Man, fuck this nigga.
你好吗 兄弟
'Sup, nigga?
你好吗 兄弟
'Sup, nigga?
你好吗 兄弟
How are you, nigga?
我希望她不在家
I hope she's not home.
那个花♥园♥
That garden...
我们有太多事要做
We have so much to do.
我们得松松土
We have to rake it.
除除草
We have to weed it.
-我们还得 -吉姆
- We have to... - Jim.
那是不是你曾经住过的车
Isn't that the car you used to live in?
老天
Oh, God.
吉米
Jimmie!
最近过得怎么样 臭小子
What up, filth-smellin' motherfucker?
要不要搭个顺风车
Do you need a ride?
吉米
Jimmie!
怎么了 小帅哥
What's happenin', baby?
上来吧 把你少年老成的屁♥股♥放上来
Get your young, old-looking ass in the car.
长得真像你爹
Daddy face.
吉米
Jimmie!
老天 车怎么还没来
Oh, my God, where is this bus?
老弟 你要不要考虑
Man, if you don't get your up the
穿着你那破衣服站起来
father from Good Times shirt-wearing ass
再坐到车里
in this car...
你真的想带着个铲子坐公交吗
You really gonna ride in the bus with a shovel?
你这个农民 快坐车里
Get your farming ass in this car.
小贱♥人♥农民吉米
Jimmie the farmer with your bitch ass.
来吧 笑吧 吉米
Come on, laugh a little bit, Jimmie, shit.
这些都没变
Still the same.
对啊 我喜欢你和你♥爸♥在这车上的摆饰
Yep, I like what you and your dad did with it.
所以你就把我们赶走了吗
So much you drove off with it?
不 我借的 我没 只是 算了
No, I borrowed it, I didn't, just, come on...
我赶走 车是我借的 妈的
I drove off with it... I borrowed it, shit.
实际上 我几天前看到过你♥爸♥
Matter of fact, I seen your dad the other day.
他挺好的就是孤独
He was good and lonely.
就他一个人过
By himself.
哦
Okay.
我告诉他你得搞只猫猫狗狗什么的
I told him you need to get you a cat or a dog,
或是女人之类的
or woman or something, nigga, damn.
家里就他一个人
He's home alone...
好吧 他不在家 但他确实孤独
Well, he ain't at home, but he's alone.
他是又孤独又无家可归啊
He's alone with no home.
好吧 你不也一个人住在车里
Well, you live in a car by yourself.
没错 但我并不孤独啊
Yeah, but I... But I'm not alone.
我人见人爱
People like me.
有人喜欢我
I'm liked.
孤零零的
Lonely ass nigga.
你上次和你♥爸♥通电♥话♥是什么时候
When the last time you hung out with your daddy?
几周前吧 我也记不清了
Couple weeks ago, I dunno.
几周前吗 他今天可是需要你的
Couple weeks ago? The nigga needs you today.
妈的
Shit.
这就是人要生孩子的原因
That's what... That's what people have kids for,
因为这样才有人陪
so they can have some companionship!
有人一起出去玩
Somebody to hang out with.
所以我才没孩子
That's why I ain't had no kids.
因为我可不想被打扰
'Cause I don't wanna be bothered.
你♥爸♥可不想要这辆操蛋的车 兄弟
Your daddy don't want this fuckin' car, man.
嘿
Hey.
那个以前不是萨沃伊家的房♥子吗
Wasn't that the Savoy House?
当然是的
Oh, sure was.
那里以前可能租住了有一百个人吧
It was 100 motherfuckers in there, rent-controlled.
他们觉得自己拥有那栋房♥子
They thought they owned that shit.
房♥东烧死了里面所有的人
The landlord burned all of the people outta there.
所以看到没 吉米
'Cause see, Jimmie,
你什么都不能拥有
you never really own shit.
这车不是我的
This car ain't mine.
但它也不曾是你的
But it never was yours.
你什么都不能拥有
You never own shit!
这在搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
嘿 这在干什么呢 兄弟
Hey, what's goin' on, man?
我也不知道 兄弟
No se, bro.
先生
Uh, sir...
这发生了什么
What's... What's going on?
老天
Oh, God.
她正在搬家呢
She's moving.
她和她姐妹吵翻了
Fighting like crazy with her sister.
当家里有人死了
When someone dies in the family,
白人就是这个德行
that's what white people do.
把东西全都分了
This is for her, this is for him, this is mine.
这房♥子归谁呢
Who's gonna have the house?
就是说这房♥子再也不是他们的了
So they lost the house?
这房♥子会是谁的
Who's gonna possess the house?
他们就是在争 争 还是争
They're just fighting, and fighting, and fighting.
现在会发生什么呢
What's gonna happen to it now?
她母亲去世 那她为什么一定要搬出来
Why'd they have to move out 'cause her mom died?
我不知道
I don't know.
他们毫无品味
They were tasteless,
但至少没弄得一团糟
but at least they didn't fuck it up.
好的 一共10美元 亲爱的
Well, that will be $10, hun.
什么时候这么贵的
Since when?
因为这是买♥♥到60根特趣最便宜的价格
Since that's the best deal you're gonna get on 60 Twix.
我没说买♥♥60根 阿姨 是16根
I didn't say 60 Twix, Auntie. I said 16.
60根怎么吃得下去
How I'm gonna eat 60 Twix?
我可不知道你的生活习惯
I don't know your life.
你这跟大超♥市♥有什么区别
You act like you in Costco or something like that.
你这又不是大超♥市♥
You ain't Costco.
你要是想去大超♥市♥ 那你就去
Hey, you can go to Costco if you need to.
-你是小超♥市♥ -现在就滚
- You Rosco - Go right now.
16根 你检查过 我就是16根
Sixteen, first time you had a check, when I was 16.
吉姆 吉姆
Jim. Jim.
吉姆
Jim.
吉姆
Jim?
电影精选列表