骗人 说谎 混♥蛋♥ 去你的吧
Lyin', lyin'. Man, fuck you, nigga.
盘他
Get on him!
-打我 兄弟 -啥
- Hit me, bro. - what?
打我 兄弟
Hit me, bro.
打我 兄弟
Hit me, bro.
为什么要打你 你是我兄弟啊
And for what, you supposed to be my folks.
嘿 科菲 打他啊 兄弟
Hey, Kofi, hit that nigga, bro.
对 打他 兄弟
Yeah! Come on, bro!
对 动手 揍他 干♥他♥
Yeah! Let's go! Let's go! Get on him!
打我啊 打我啊 兄弟
Hit me, bro! Hit me, bro!
这家伙是个混♥蛋♥
This nigga's a bitch!
打我啊 来啊
Hit me, man! Come on!
朋友们 朋友们
Guys! Guys!
很好 这非常好
Great, it's great.
真好 真的好
Very good, very good.
暂停一下 非常好 非常好
Cut! Very good, very good.
好 好 干的漂亮
Good, good, excellent.
很棒 嘿 大新闻
Good. Hey, great news
你们都在进行一项伟大的工程
is you're all doing marvelous work.
-啥 -恭喜
- What? - Congratulations,
这并不容易
it's not easy.
我相信你们
I believe you.
但我知道这将使你们青史留名
But I know it can be deeper.
-你在哔哔啥呢 -嘿
- Fuck you talkin' about? - Hey.
想想斯坦尼斯拉夫斯基
Remember Stanislavski.
你丫底在干嘛
Fuck are you doin', man?
格洛托夫斯基或什么斯拉夫斯基
Grotowski or Slavski...
契诃夫
Chekhov, bruh.
-这些是最棒的 -我被你搞糊涂了 老弟
- These are the greats. - I'm confused, bro.
你在那里很好
You're okay there.
你在那里很好
You're okay there.
兄弟 你又不是导演 兄弟
Bro, you're not a director, bro.
老兄 带上你的二♥逼♥言论滚开吧
Man, take your weird ass outta here.
继续建设它吧
Keep building it.
老哥 我不喜欢让那家伙过来
Nigga, I don't like when that nigga come around here, bro.
兄弟 这智障是个混♥蛋♥
Bro, this nigga's a bitch.
说句话啊 我要去揍这傻♥逼♥ 兄弟
Say the word, I get on this nigga, bro!
让我们开始吧
Here we go.
帮我看一下 我马上回来 老兄
Watch this for me real quick, bro.
我知道
I know.
我前几天见到你表弟阿尔了
I seen your cousin, Al, the other day.
他打招呼说 嘿 詹姆斯叔叔
Aight, "Hey, Uncle James!"
我就说 兄弟 我不认识你
I look like, "Man, I don't know you,
穿的花枝招展的在那条街上闲逛
"down there struttin' around, like a Frisco fruit cup."
我知道他爸爸疯了
I know his daddy mad as hell.
你还在滑滑板吗
You still skateboarding?
没滑了
Nah.
怎么了
What?
过来帮我把这些都裁出来
Come here, help me cut these out.
确保所有的颜色都填满整个画面
And make sure the color bleeds all the way through,
不要白边 懂了吗
no white edges, aight?
遵命 还是老样子对吧
Yes, sir. Same as always.
对的
Yeah.
还是老样子
Same as always.
你还记得我们在我们在埃尔多拉多
you remember that, uh, warehouse we squatted at?
定居后擅自占用的那间仓库吗
After we lived in the El Dorado?
我们因为没有交税被赶出来了 对吗
We lost that' cause we didn't pay taxes, right?
不 不是
Hell, nah.
我为它交了我们该交的税
I paid our fair share of tax on that.
但谁在乎呢 老土的狗屁蟑螂窝
But who cares, old drafty-ass roach nest.
真操蛋 就是那样
Shit, it was that,
或者卷铺盖去睡大街
or sleeping on the street with your little ass.
都是我老爹的错
Well, I appreciate it, Dad.
所以 我现在有一个地方了
So, say I'm at a place now
而且它的主人离开了
and the owners left it,
我会为它交税钱的
I'm gonna pay taxes on it...
然后把水电费都转到你的名下吗
And you put gas and electric in your name?
是的 我下一步就要做这个 你知我知
Right, I'm gonna do that next, you know I know.
好吧 办事像你老爸
Okay, doin' it like your old man.
很好
That's good.
然后没人来检查这些吗
And nobody's come to check on it?
没有 它是空着的
Nope. It's empty.
可以
Good.
这会花掉你很多时间
That buys you time.
房♥主会离开三年吗
And they been gone three years?
不是 就最近一段时间
Nah, just recently.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你在他们还在的时候就开始装♥修♥房♥子了吗
You were workin' on it while they were still in it?
对啊
Yeah.
房♥子在哪
Where is this house?
就是菲尔莫尔的那所房♥子
It's the house in Fillmore.
我们以前的房♥子
Our old house.
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思 我们以前的房♥子
What the fuck you mean, our old house?
你见过那个房♥子吗
Have you seen that house?
是的 我的意思是
Well, yeah, I mean,
我以前一直在那里
I be over there all the time.
那你就应该知道那不是你以前的房♥子了
Then you know that's not your old house
而且那他妈也不是你以前的黑人街区了
and that's not your black-ass neighborhood.
满嘴屁话的无礼小混球
Little disrespectful lyin' ass.
-你在说什么 -混♥蛋♥ 我知道
- What are you talking about? - Nigga, I know you
你还在玩滑板
skateboard!
我在外面都看见了
I see all that shit out there.
在人行道上
Everybody's little path.
我在你们前面大约30步远的地方
I'm like 30 steps ahead of y'all.
走吧
Go on.
拿着
Get!
你知道我们不再谈论那个房♥子的事了
You know we don't talk about that house no more.
把这些东西放下然后滚蛋
Put the shit down and go!
嘿 你在这等了很久了吗
Hey, you been waiting here long?
超他妈久 老兄
Hella long, bro.
我都想滑着回去了
I might just skate.
那很好
that's nice.
这是个混♥蛋♥
This guy fucks.
桑迪 桑迪 兄弟 这是个混♥蛋♥
Sundeep. Sundeep, bro, this guy fucks.
这是个混♥蛋♥
This guy fucks!
这是个混♥蛋♥ 这是个混♥蛋♥
This guy fucks! This guy fucks!
这是个混♥蛋♥ 这是个混♥蛋♥
This guy fucks! This guy fucks!
这操蛋的城市
Oh, this city.
我早就知道了 老兄
I already know, bro.
操
Fuck!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
这些都是什么
What is all this?
以前在我爸搞自己的事情时
A little room I used to come in
我常待的一个小房♥间
when my dad was doing his thing.
这很棒 对吧
It's cool, right?
是啊 老兄
Yeah, man.
你今天去见他了吗
Did you see him today?
怎么样
How'd it go?
他说这是个糟糕的主意
He said this was a bad idea.
早告诉过你他是个傻瓜了
Thought you said he was an idiot.
不 他只是气恼失去了这个房♥子
Nah, he's just mad 'cause he lost the house.
但有没有可能 我们不该住在这里呢
But what if we shouldn't be here?
那谁更应该住在这里呢
Who should be here more?
某些百万富翁吗
Some millionaire?
他们只是因为这里看起来很棒才想要这里
They'd want it 'cause it looks nice.
你才是这里看起来那么棒的原因
You're the reason it looks nice, Jim.
我不知道
I don't know.
什么情况
What the fuck?
我邀请了人过来
I invited somebody.
电影精选列表