旧金山的最后一个黑人
佳思敏
Jasmine?
佳思敏 我们要迟到了 快
Jasmine! We gonna be late, come on.
快走
Let's go.
凭什么他们有那样的衣服而我们没有
Why do they have on these suits and we don't?
我们眼皮底下出了这么多事
Something's going on right in our face.
你们却就知道盯着手♥机♥
You're so stuck on those iPhones,
和乱七八糟的电子产品
J phone 12s or whatever,
也不怕电池炸了
blow up in your hand.
谷歌♥才不会告诉你发生了什么
You can't Google what's going on right now.
你们到底听没听我说话
Are y'all paying attention?
凭什么他们有那样的衣服而我们没有
Why do they have on these suits if we don't?
凭什么
Why?
他们现在知道治理河水了
They here to clean this water?
但是这河水早在五十年前就比魔鬼的嘴
When this water been dirtier than the Devil's mouth
还要污浊了
for 50 years.
你以为他们现在要治理河水了
And now they want to clean it?
其实他们就是想算计我们
They got plans for us, man.
看来乔治·杰特森拒绝了他们
Looking like George Jetson rejects.
乔治·杰特森 60-80年代美国科幻动画角色
因为他们很脆弱
'Cause they weak!
心脏不好
Weak hearts!
肺也不行
Weak lungs!
离了呼吸面罩就活不了
Can't even breathe up here without a mask.
但是我们经过了炼狱的折磨 变得纯洁
But we was put through Hell to be purified.
你们都明白我的意思吧 兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
You know what I'm sayin', brothers and sisters?
监狱看来真能把人折磨的不成人样
Man, it's crazy what jail will do to a nigga.
他们才不在乎水的问题
They don't care about they water, man,
一定是出什么事了
there's something going on,
我们要查个水落石出
we gonna get to the bottom of it.
还好我是个传教士
And they lucky I'm a man of God right now.
你觉得他每天早上都在练习这个吗
You think he rehearses this every morning?
不然我现在早就被他们拷走了
Or they would catch these hands.
我觉得更像是即兴的
Seems a bit more impromptu.
都2019年了
2019 out here!
在他们出生之前
We been yellin' about this water
我们就在抱怨这水质了
since before they were born.
那时他们还没出生
Before they were born!
公交车怎么还不来 我们要赶不上了
Where's this bus, man? We're not gonna make it.
你们都给我滚远点
Y'all leave us the hell alone.
除非你们真的愿意帮助我们
Unless y'all really here to help us.
我们能到的
We'll get there.
他们在算计我们
They got plans for us, man.
我们赶不上了
We're not gonna make it, bro.
这不仅是为我们而战
Not for you and me.
我告诉你们
So I urge you!
这是为土地而战
Fight for your land!
为家园而战
Fight for your home!
-为了 -我们滑滑板去吧
- Fight for your... - Let's skate.
这里
This here?
这里是边境 弟兄们
This is the edge, bro!
天定命运中最后的隘口
The final frontier of Manifest Destiny.
这里是城市最后的边缘
Last edge of the city.
你要是再往前走两步
Man, two steps further,
你就会掉进那恶心的海水里
you'll be drinking that filthy saltwater.
但是我们建造了这些船
But we built these ships.
疏通了这些运河
Dredged these canals.
旧金山的人从来都不知道这些
In the San Francisco they never knew existed.
现在他们要来开♥发♥了
And now they come to build something new?
整个街区一半破旧一半发达
Whole blocks half in the past, half in the future.
但你应该去他们的旧金山冒险
But should you venture into their San Francisco,
堆积着他们掠夺的所有黄金的旧金山啊
the one they pillaged for gold!
在这个虚伪的城市里
Remember your truth!
不要忘记真理
In the city of facades.
带我一起走
Take me with you!
兄弟 把我带上
Take me with you, man!
我们去哪
Come on, where are we going?
我们去哪
Where are we going?
等等我 我来了
Come on, I'm coming! I'm coming!
看看他们怎么看你的
Look at them look at you.
他们看不起你
Look down at you.
但却是我们成就了他们
But we built them!
没有我们就没有这些房♥子
We are these homes!
这些风眼
Their eyes...
这些尖顶
Their pointed brims...
我们是一体的
We move if they move.
我们的汗水浸在木头里
Our sweat soaked in the wood.
镌刻着我们的身影
Gilded in our image.
这是我们的家
This is our home!
我们的家
Our home!
我们的家
Our home.
谢了
Thanks.
你确定他们走了吗
Are you sure they're gone?
吉姆
Jim?
反正他们的车不在
I mean, their car is gone.
咱们去后面看看
Let's check the back, man.
早上好
Good morning.
你好
How are you?
记得那次他们在厨房♥里吗
Remember that time they were in the kitchen?
吉姆
Jim!
你还记得吗
Remember the kitchen?
当然记得
Yeah, sure.
但是 兄弟
But, Bruh...
难道我没告诉你
Didn't I tell you
这些栏杆是浅蓝紫色的
these railings are periwinkle,
而不是黑色的
not black.
我知道了
Yeah, I got it.
我们不能每两周只来一次了
We gotta start coming more than every two weeks, bro.
这该死的花♥园♥真是个噩梦
This fuckin' garden's a nightmare.
我下次要把我外公的工具带上
I'll bring my grandpa's tools next time.
那再好不过了
Please do.
壁纸剥落了
Wallpaper's chipping.
他们正在毁了这房♥子
These people are killing this house.
反正你也不进去
You're not goin' in though.
吉姆
Jim?
我是说
I mean...
我当然不进去
No?
他们肯定已经走了
They're definitely gone, though.
这次动作利索点
Better be quick this time. Hmm?
我知道
Yeah, I know.
总是需要时间的嘛
Takes time.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
我去老地方
I'll be at my spot.
好的
All right.
动作快点
Quick.
好
Okay.
-你这是干什么 - 亲爱的
- Jesus, man! - Honey.
你赶紧给我滚
Just get the heck out of here, man.
你干什么 他又没杀人 玛丽
What the fuck? He's not hurting anyone, Mary.
他现在是在刷房♥子了
Oh, he's painting the house now?
是啊
Well, yeah.
别再修我的房♥子了
Stop fixing my house!
等一下 马上就好
I'm almost done, just hold on.
你为什么就不能刷别人的房♥子
Why don't you just paint the neighbors' houses?
他们的房♥子比我们烂多了
Theirs are worse than ours.
再等一下
Just hold on one second.
你这样做 在某些方面
I mean, we appreciate it,
我们很感激你
in some way, but, yeah...
但是这太奇怪了
It's weird, man!
马上就好了
I'm almost done.
我们随时可以叫警♥察♥
Look, we will call the cops, man.
电影精选列表