- What are you doing downtown? - Hey, man.
我们刚刚在费里尼餐厅吃了晚餐
We were just, uh... Just having dinner at Fellini's.
我请你喝一杯 安妮 你喝什么
I'll buy you a drink. Annie, what are you having?
我不用 我等会儿还要开车
I'm good. I'm actually gonna drive.
那斯考特 挑选你的毒药吧
Oh, well, Scott, pick your poison.
-纯饮龙舌兰 -你知道吗
- Tequila shot. - You know what?
我们不能待得太晚
But we're not gonna stay late,
斯考特明早还要工作
Scott has work in the morning.
没关系
It's okay.
我们在为什么而喝酒
What were we drinking to?
佛罗里达怎样
How about Florida?
你什么时候走
When are you leaving?
-斯考特 -不 不
- Scott. - No, no.
我并不是有意冒犯 只是刚想起这事
I'm not trying to be rude. Just... Just remind me of this.
你女儿
Your, um, daughter...
你女儿 她住在哪个区呢
Your daughter, what part does she live in, again?
迈尔斯堡
Fort Myers.
我们能再来一轮吗 这次记在我账上
Can we get another round? This time, it's on me.
好的
All right.
我 我就不喝了 你喝我的吧
I'm... I'm going to pass. You have mine.
因为龙舌兰总会偷偷摸摸就让我醉了
Because tequila has a way of sneaking up on me.
你也是 查理
So do you, Charlie.
你也是 你对我也总是偷偷摸摸的
So do you. You... You have a way of sneaking up on me.
怎么说
How's that?
你在找新老婆吗 查理
You looking for a new wife, Charlie?
好了 我们走吧 亲爱的 很晚了
Okay, l-let's go, honey. It's getting late.
我需要一个答案
I need an answer.
你的问题不配有答案 斯考特
Your question does not deserve an answer, Scott.
如果你想谈一下 我们可以另约时间
If you wanna talk, we can do that some other time.
-也许我可以去你家 -不
- Perhaps I'll drop by the house? - No.
老天 不 该死的 不
God, no. Damn it, no.
看 这就是问题所在 老兄
See, that's the problem, man.
不 你以后再也别来我家了
No, your days of dropping by are over.
好 那去个不是这么公共的场所
All right. Well, then someplace less public.
离我老婆远一点 好吗
Stay away from my wife, okay?
她人太好了没法亲自告诉你
She's just too nice to tell you herself.
所以我来告诉你
So I'm telling you.
明白了吗
Capiche?
你已经把观点讲清楚了 我们走
You've made your point. Let's go.
路上小心点
Be careful on the road.
斯考特
Scott.
别再见了 查克
So long, Chuck.
该走了
Gotta go.
走吧
Come on.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
你先生有一点轻微的脑震荡
Your husband has a mild concussion.
我们需要确保他没有内伤
We need to make sure he doesn't have internal injuries.
我今晚就能离开这里 对吧
I can get out of here tonight, right?
要看化验结果了
Depends on the lab.
很不幸 这意味着今晚你得留在这里
Unfortunately, that means we gotta keep you overnight.
唯一的问题就是
The only problem with that is,
我明天得去上班 所以
I gotta go to work tomorrow, so...
这是规定
It's protocol.
好吧
All right.
母狮向它的猎物冲去
The lioness sprints towards her prey,
一只斑马正好在草地之外
a zebra just outside the grasslands...
不如你回家休息吧
Why don't you go home and get some rest?
我没事的
I'll be fine.
亲爱的 我可以留下
Honey, I can stay.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
但我没问题的
But I'll be all right.
你就是想让我离开你的床
You just want me to get out of your bed
这样你就有更多空间了
so you have more room.
才不是那样
That's not the case.
明早你出院时我再来接你
I'll pick you up in the morning when they discharge you.
好的 到时候打给你
Yeah, I'll call you.
好的
Okay.
-爱你 -我也爱你
- Love you. - I love you too.
对于斑马 是没办法逃跑的
As for the zebra, there is no escape.
强有力的下颌稳而迅速地
Powerful jaws slowly and swiftly
带来迫在眉睫的死亡和黑暗
bring imminent death and darkness.
什么事 斯考特
What's up, Scott?
非常仔细地听我说 好吧
Listen to me very carefully, all right?
我没办法证实
I can't prove it...
但我感觉是查理
but I-I got this feeling that it was Charlie
把我撞到路边的
who ran me off the road.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do that?
因为你说的对
Because you were right.
他对那栋房♥子着了迷
He's obsessed with the house,
现在他又对安妮着谜了
and now he's obsessed with Annie.
那你对安妮说了你现在对我说的这些吗
Well, have you told Annie what you're telling me right now?
我试了
I tried.
我真试了 兄弟 但她不相信
I tried, man, but she just won't buy it.
听着 我需要你帮我一个忙 好吗
Look, I need you to do me a favor, all right?
我需要你去找信息技术部的布莱恩
I need you to get Brian in IT to discreetly
让他谨慎地查一下所有他能查到的
find out everything he can
关于查理·派克和他家庭的信息
on Charlie Peck and his family.
我真的需要知道我要对付的是怎样的人
I really need to know who I'm dealing with.
如果有我们需要知道的查理·派克的任何事
If there's anything to find on Charlie Peck,
我们都会找到
we're gonna find it.
有人吗
Hello?
查理 你吓死我了
Charlie, you scared the shit out of me.
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我听说了斯考特的事
I-I heard about Scott,
我只是想过来把这个给你
and I just wanted to drop by and-and, uh, give you this.
我觉得你可能饿了
I thought you might be hungry.
他怎么样
How is he?
他没事
He's okay.
他们让他留院观察
They're gonna keep him overnight.
当我听说他在医院的时候
When I heard he was in the hospital,
我想起了艾伦
it made me think of Ellen,
当她得了癌症住院的时候
and when she was in the hospital with cancer.
我回到家 房♥子里又黑又空
And I'd come home, and the house would be dark and empty,
我很沮丧
and I was pretty blue...
也很孤独
and lonely, so...
总之 我给你买♥♥了一个什么都有的比萨
Anyway, I got you, uh, an everything pizza.
你只需要挑掉你不喜欢的就行
You just pick off what you don't like.
-好吗 -好的
- All right? - Okay.
对不起 我吓到你了
And I'm... I'm sorry, uh, that I scared you.
没关系
It's okay.
-晚安 -晚安
- Uh, good night. - Good night.
好的
All right.
查理
Charlie.
这个比萨好大啊
This pizza is huge.
你该不会是让我一个人吃完吧
You're not gonna make me eat it alone, are you?
-你想有人陪陪吗 -进来吧
- You want some company? - Come on in.
我和布莱恩发现
Brian and I found out that
老男孩查理
old Charlie boy is
-深陷在一些法律麻烦中 -什么
- in some deep legal shit. - What?
对 他的整个建筑业务
Yeah. You know, his entire construction business,
都垮了
it went under.
他身上背着诉讼 政♥府♥留置权
There were lawsuits, government liens,
还有税务欺诈指控
charges of tax fraud.
这家伙正面临着严重的牢狱之灾
I mean, this guy was looking at some serious jail time.
是啊 他并不想卖♥♥掉它 是迫不得已才卖♥♥的
Yeah, he didn't wanna sell it. He had to.
他欠了所有人钱
And he owed everybody.
-我都干了什么 -抱歉 伙计
- What have I done? - I'm sorry, man.
他想让我们以为他是良好市民
He's not the upstanding citizen
但其实他不是