Huh. What happened to Florida?
我以为你已经过去了
I thought you'd be gone by now.
好吧 你知道
Well, you know, it...
搬家没有我想的那么容易
Moving is a lot harder than I thought.
我还有 还有很多没了结的事情
I had, uh... I have a lot of loose ends.
我很快就会走的
I'm gonna be leaving soon.
离开这里 有点不舍
Yeah. Yeah, it's hard to... Hard to say goodbye.
没错 肯定是
Yeah, I bet.
那你现在住哪里
Where are you staying?
我住在皇家酒店
I'm at The Royal.
一个小旅店
It's a little hotel
就在村子中心
just right in the middle of the village.
好吧 好吧
Right. Right, right.
查理 谢谢你所做的一切
You know, Charlie, I appreciate what you're doing,
但你没必要这么做 我们会做的
but you don't have to do this. We've got it.
我来这里是因为这个
Here's the reason I came by.
这是本地的电♥话♥单
Here's a list of local numbers.
水管工 电工 急救电♥话♥
Plumber, an electrician, emergency numbers.
觉得你可能需要这些
Thought you might want to have it.
你知道我们现在谷歌♥一下就知道了吗
You know we can Google this now?
是的 但这些人更了解这座房♥子
Yeah, but these people know the house,
他们也不会乱开价
and they're not gonna gouge you on the price.
互联网可办不到
You can't get that on the Internet.
-办不到 -确实办不到
- You can't get that. - No, you can't.
他草除得还不错
Well, he did a pretty good job.
他也说了 这次修建好
He also said it's probably the last time
今年就不需要再除草了
the lawn will need to be mowed this year,
他留下了草籽和播种机
and he left the grass seed and the spreader
就放在在仓库的最前面
at the front of the storage shed
这样四月份你要用时方便找
so that you could find it in April,
最好用牛粪做肥料
and that you're gonna want to use steer manure,
但最好买♥♥新鲜的
but that, you should buy that fresh.
好吧好吧 等我开春种植的时候再说
Oh, yeah, yeah. When I do my spring planting. Yeah.
就这些吗
Is that it?
我怎么觉得你还有事没说
I feel like you're not telling me everything,
赶紧说吧
so spit it out.
我邀请了他来参加感恩节
I invited him to Thanksgiving.
-什么 -我只是随口一说
- What? - It just slipped out of my mouth,
但你没看见他有多高兴
but you should've seen how happy it made him.
宝贝 我们和他不熟
Baby, we don't know him.
我知道 但他很孤单的
I know, but he's lonely,
他在这里也没有亲人
and he doesn't have any family here,
不管怎样 他已经在准备要走了
and he's getting ready to be gone anyways, and...
好嘛
Yeah.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
他会带馅饼来
He's gonna bring the pies.
他会带馅饼来
He's gonna bring some pies.
-带些馅饼来 -是吗 好吧
- He's gonna bring some pies. - Is that right? Okay.
-没错 -这样就变得好些了
- Evidently. - Oh, that makes it all better.
好了 专家在此
Okay, doctor's here.
开始吧
Let's do it.
-别掉了 -好了 来吧
- Don't drop it. - All right, here we go.
好了 看起来怎么样
Okay. Oh, what's that looks like?
好极了
Yes!
-还可以吗 -完美
- Is it good? - Perfect.
我们成功了
We made it.
不要
Stop.
好吧
Oh, okay.
小鹿杀手到了
Hey, the Bambi killer's here.
你好 斯考特
Hey, Scott.
-最近如何 -感恩节快乐
- How's it going? - Happy Thanksgiving.
-你也是 -感谢邀请
- You too. - Hey. Thanks for the invite.
是她的主意 请进
It was her idea. Come on in.
-你好 查理 -你好
- Hi, Charlie. - Hello.
你好吗
How are you?
房♥子看起来生机勃勃
Wow, the house feels so alive.
谢谢夸奖
Thank you.
-这是答应你的 -太棒了
- Here, as promised. - Oh, perfect.
苹果馅儿和南瓜馅儿
I got an apple and a pumpkin.
我喜欢南瓜
Oh, I love pumpkin.
-好香啊 -这肯定好吃
- Oh, smells so good. - It's definitely going good.
-不可以 -好吧
- Uh-uh. - Okay.
马上就做好了
I'm gonna finish.
行 行
Okay. Okay.
你真是知道如何把一座房♥子变成家
You really know how to make a house a home.
-谢谢你 查理 -来吧
- Thank you, Charlie. - Come on.
给你看看我们做的工作
I'll show you what progress we've made.
你看 我们还有几个房♥间
Look, we still got a couple more rooms to...
要刷漆和别的什么
To paint and everything.
不过我们快做完了
But we're pretty close.
-这是逐渐进展的过程 -天呐
- It's a work in progress. - Oh, my.
天哪
Jeepers.
我能迷失在里面
I could just get lost in that.
-随便看看 -好
- Just take a look around. - Okay.
安妮说你去佛罗里达的计划推迟了
Annie said that your trip got delayed to Florida.
所以你还会在这待几天 对吗
So you're still around for a little while, huh?
是的 我女儿 卡西蒂
Yes, uh, my daughter, Cassidy,
要单独给我整理一间房♥出来
she wants to fix up a special room for me there.
当然了 她要做到完美
Of course, it has to be perfect.
这就是我的卡西蒂 她是爸爸的乖女儿
But, uh, that's my Cassidy. She's Daddy's little girl.
那么
So, uh...
给你
Here you go.
-挂毯去哪了 -什么
- What happened to the tapestry? - The what?
和这个房♥子一起给你们的挂毯
The tapestry that conveyed with the house.
是我送给你们的礼物
It was my gift to you.
对 对 对
Oh, yes, yes, yes, um...
总感觉那不是我们的风格 你懂吗
Didn't really feel like it was us, you know?
这幅画 能让安妮高兴
This painting, though, this is what makes Annie really happy.
我们刚结婚的时候买♥♥的
Something that we bought when we first got married.
她每天醒来都要去看一看
She likes to see this every morning when we wake up,
我不怪她
and I can't blame her.
确实太好看了 你不觉得吗
It's pretty stunning, don't you think?
好吧 不是每个人都能感觉到
Yeah, it's not for everybody.
我们还想把地板也换一下
We were talking about changing the floors.
可能换个深色的木地板 但是
Maybe go with a dark wood throughout, but...
我还没拿走到那步
I haven't quite gotten to that yet, so...
我们会想出办法的
We'll figure it out.
就这些了
That's it.
我们得把房♥子变成自己的 对吗
We got to make it our own, right?
这也是我们选择这里的目的
That's what... That's what we're here for.
好吧 感恩节快乐 我们该祝点啥
Well, happy Thanksgiving, man. What should we toast to?
为安妮的盛宴干杯
Here's to Annie's meal.
敬安妮 敬你们的新房♥子
Here's to Annie. To your new house.
敬所有努力 感恩节快乐
All that hard work. Happy Thanksgiving.
我真替你们高兴 真是太棒了
I'm so happy for you guys. Oh, this is great.
首先 我要感谢你们能来这
First of all, we just want to thank you guys for being here
我们新家的第一个感恩节
on our first Thanksgiving in our new home.
等你翻新完
When you're done with the changes,
这里肯定会更棒
the place will be great.
是吗 真的吗
Oh, really? Really?
-推倒后墙 对吗 -没错
- Break out this back wall, right? - Totally.
真是浪费 你们真是浪费空间
You guys are wasting, wasting square footage.
那个餐厅 按现代标准来说太小了
That dining room in there, it's small by modern standards,
但如果你们开始拓宽
but if you start expanding it
把墙敲掉之类的
and knocking it out and everything,
你们会 你们会破坏它的完整性
you're gonna... You're gonna ruin the integrity of it.
-房♥子也有完整性吗 -当然有 麦克
- Houses have integrity? - Of course they do, Mike.
-是吗 -是啊
- Yeah? - Yes.
有些人没有 但是
Some people don't, but... Oh...!
至少值得住的房♥子是这样 这是肯定的
At least the houses worth living in do, that's for sure.
我曾是一名结构工程师