It's all yours.
都是我们的
It's all ours now.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 该做重要交接了
Well, this is the big handoff.
这里是所有的
Here's the keys...
门和锁的钥匙
to all the doors and locks.
我用颜色做了标记
I got it all marked, color-coded.
谢谢
Thank you.
毛地黄现在是你们的了
Foxglove is yours now.
我们会好好照顾她的
We'll take good care of her.
你一定要信守承诺
I'm gonna hold you to that.
我保证
I promise.
我发誓
Cross my heart.
艾伦以前也这样
Ellen used to do that.
那样发誓
Cross her heart.
查理 我知道你有我们的邮箱
Listen, Charlie, I know you have our e-mails.
保持联♥系♥ 我们乐意知道你的近况
Keep in touch, we'd like to know how you're doing.
对吧 斯考特
Right, Scott?
对 我过会给你打回去 好的 再见
Yeah, just let me call you back. Okay, bye.
我跟你们讲过洒水器了吗
Did I tell you about the sprinklers?
-说过了 -对哦 我讲过了
- Yeah. - Yes, I did. I did.
多保重
You take care.
祝你在
Have a good, uh...
在佛罗里达玩的愉快 伙计
Good time in Florida, buddy. Yep.
我觉得对不起他
I feel bad for him.
什么 不用为查理难过
What? Don't feel bad for Charlie, you know?
为我们自己开心点
Feel good for us.
好吧
Okay.
给我生孩子吧 女人 我要好几个
Make me some eggs, woman! Make me some eggs.
太棒啦
Yes!
我们做到了
We did it.
我们做到了
We did it.
你开心吗
You happy?
-我很开心 -那就好
- I am. - Good.
现在我们的旅程
Now the journey...
可以开始啦
can begin.
拜拜了 查理
Say goodbye to Charlie.
安妮
Annie?
安妮
Annie?
安妮
Annie?
这个房♥子很适合你
This house looks good on you.
你真美
You're so beautiful.
敬我们自己
Here's to us.
和我们的新家
And our new home.
我爱你
I love you.
这个房♥子原来的主人
And there's the owner.
就站在那 盯着我们
He's just standing there, staring at us.
他拿着步♥枪♥朝我们走过来
I mean, he comes towards us with a rifle.
-砰 -好吧
- Bam! - Oh, okay.
-他击中了我们身后的一只鹿 -没错
- Shot a deer right behind us. - Yeah.
-这家伙疯了吗 -老天 他是乡下人
- Is this guy crazy? - Man, he country.
然后他问 "你们喜欢吃鹿肉吗"
Then he said, "You like venison?"
新鲜成这样可不吃
Not this fresh.
我不想看到它被杀
I don't want to see it get killed.
这是最好的办法了
That's just the best way.
有人吗
Hello?
要小心乡下的野鹿哦
Watch the deer out here in the country.
-是吗 -好的
- Oh, yeah. - Right.
它们最好小心我的车
They better watch this ride.
什么鬼
What the hell?
怎么了
What's up?
我车座被烟头烫了
There's a cigarette burn on my car seat.
哥们 你不能再抽烟了
Dude, you gotta stop smoking.
是你自己弄的
That's you.
不是我 斯考特 这车是我的宝贝
Me? This is my temple, Scott.
我绝对不会在车里抽烟的
I would never smoke in here.
好吧
Okay.
见鬼
Goddamn!
麦克 干得漂亮
Nice going, Mike.
瑞秋 求你了 闭上你神奇的嘴吧
Rachel, please, shut your magic lips.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it.
-我说是你干的了吗 -可你
- Did I say you did? - Well, it made...
你说的语气就像是说我♥干♥的
You made it seem like I did.
给他们一年 就会住到我们隔壁了
Give them a year. They'll be living next door.
还是别了
I hope not.
你也太坏了吧
That's so shady.
谢谢
Thank you so much.
我去找个座
I am going to get us a booth.
-去吧 -行
- Okay. - Okay.
你想点什么
And what would you like?
你推荐哪个 巧克力味还是香草味
Um, which do you prefer better, the chocolate or the vanilla?
双旋
The swirl.
-双旋吗 -对
- Swirl? - Swirl.
-双旋 -就是香草和巧克力在一起
- Swirl! - It's vanilla and chocolate together.
那就是混在一起 像你一样吗
Okay, so it's all mixed up. Like you?
-对 像我一样 -行啊
- Yeah, like me. - Okay.
我让你尝尝看
Let me give you a taste.
乐意之至
I'll taste it.
好吧 现在
Okay, so...
现在聊天也犯罪吗
So now it's like a crime to talk?
你聊天没问题
I don't have a problem with you talking.
你聊天的方式让我不爽
It's the way that you were talking.
什么
It's the what?
你聊天的方式
It's the way that you were talking.
她就是问我想要什么口味
She just asked me what flavor I wanted.
就好像舔完冰淇淋就要去舔她一样
And it seemed like you might as well have just given her a lick.
我们就不能翻篇吗
Can we just move on with our day?
比如 在沙发上抱一会
You know, maybe snuggle on the couch a little bit?
显然不能
Apparently not.
安妮 我走的时候是打开的
Annie, I left this on.
是你关上的吗
Did you turn it off?
所以 基本上
So, essentially,
如果需要给自己的生活充充电
when life calls for that recharge,
就喝我们的活力180吧
you reach for Recover 180.
看见了吗
You see?
它都无需推销 我们要做的就是
It sells itself, and what we do is, we hammer that home
在瓶子强调这个广♥告♥语
with the advertising that already exists on the bottle.
两倍的电解质 但热量只有一半
Twice the electrolytes at half of the calories.
斯考特已经想出来一个点子
Scott's come up with a theory.
我得接个电♥话♥
I gotta take this.
他想出一个双重活动的点子 相当有趣
Scott has a really interesting idea for a dual campaign.
叫做 云促销
This is called the cloud kicker...
宝贝 怎么了
Hey, baby, what's up?
你绝对不会相信
You're not gonna believe this.
查理就在外面除草
Charlie is outside cutting the grass.
等 等会 什么
Wait, wait. What?
查理现在就在外面修剪草坪
Charlie's outside mowing our lawn.
真的 就是现在
Literally, right now.
-为什么 -我不知道
- Why? - I don't know.
我一会打给你 亲爱的
Uh, I'll call you back, honey.
好吧
Okay.
查理
Charlie!
-你好 -你好
- Hey, hey. - Hi.
-早上好 -你在干嘛
- Good morning. - What are you doing?
-什么 -你在干嘛
- What? - What are you doing?
这样的 我发现这些草长得太茂盛了
Well, I noticed that the grass was getting out of hand, and...
你真的得注意修剪了
You really gotta keep up with this.
所以 我就 就先弄了
So I just... I just went ahead.
你是从车♥库♥取出来的除草机吗
Did you just get this out of the garage?
我之前就放在车♥库♥的
That's where I keep it.
你怎么没去佛罗里达