What?
你是和查理坐在这
You're sitting here with Charlie.
不 我们不纠结这个 不纠结
No, we're not doing that. We're not doing that.
你没打电♥话♥ 却给我发短♥信♥
Instead of calling, you text.
你居然因为一条短♥信♥担心
You're worried about a text.
忘记你上次发短♥信♥的时候做了什么吗
What happened last time you text?
我不能和客户喝酒
It's not okay for me having drinks with my client,
那不是重点 那不是重点
That's not the point. That's not the point.
而你就能坐这
It's okay for you to sit up here
和那家伙喝酒
and share wine with the man that
我明确告诉过你不要让他进来的
I specifically asked you not to have in this house.
发短♥信♥不打电♥话♥
You text instead of call.
你上次这么做的时候
The last time you did that,
是和其他女人在一块
you were with somebody.
我之前已经道歉了 好吗
I apologized for that, okay?
听着 我们一起做过伴侣咨♥询♥
Look, we went to therapy.
然后结的婚 接着买♥♥了这套房♥
Then we got married. Then we bought this house,
在这里想开始家庭生活
and now we're here to start a family.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
不如这样吧
You know what?
分房♥睡吧
Sleep in a different room.
我不想说这糟心事
I don't wanna talk about this shit.
真是在做梦
Living the dream.
好吧
Okay.
亲爱的 你在干吗
Honey, what are you doing?
我听见楼上有声音 你吓到我了
I can hear sounds upstairs. You scared me.
好了 过来 来这
Okay, come here. Come here.
怎么了
What?
你说你 你听见声音了是吗
You said you... You heard sounds?
对 听见什么声了
Yeah, I heard sounds.
知道是什么声吗
Do you know what it was?
我以为是你呢
I thought it was you.
我想我在房♥子里看见他了
I think I saw him in the house.
-谁 -查理
- Who? - Charlie.
他到底怎么进的来
How could he even get in the house?
你把锁都换了
You changed the locks.
我们还有安保系统
We have the security system.
好吧
Okay.
我可能产生幻觉了 我不知道
I'm tripping. I don't know.
好吧
All right.
我想你可能喝多了
I think maybe you've been drinking a little too much.
听我说 我很抱歉吵醒你
Look, I'm sorry for waking you up.
没事
It's okay.
之前的事我也抱歉
I'm also sorry about earlier.
我也很抱歉
I'm sorry too.
过来
Come here.
我爱你
I love you.
你看起来很好
You look good.
谢谢
Thank you.
你说咱俩今晚来个真正的约会如何
So, what do you say we go on a real date tonight?
晚餐吗
Dinner?
我们去之前看过的那个意大利风格的地方
We'll go to that Italian spot that we read about.
我喜欢
I'd like that.
好的
All right.
能我来一杯中杯拿铁吗
Could I get a medium latte?
-名字 -斯考特
- Name? - It's Scott.
谢谢 老兄
Thanks, man.
我不是有意盯着看的
I don't mean to stare.
我是格雷迪·克莱默
Grady Kramer.
你刚买♥♥了派克家的房♥子 对吗
You just bought the Peck house, right?
-是的 -我妻子和我住在
- Yeah. - My wife and I, we live, like,
你家沿路再往下走一英里左右
a mile down the road from you.
很高兴认识你
Oh, nice to meet you.
我们听说你
We heard you got a...
这笔查理房♥子的交易做的很划算啊
A damn good deal on Charlie's place.
-还好吧 -是吗
- Well, we did okay. - Yeah.
查理真是个好人啊
Charlie's quite a guy.
只要别太往他的深处看
Just don't look too close under the mask.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你知道他的妻子死在那栋房♥子里
You know his wife died in that house.
是的 死于癌症
Yeah, yeah. You know, cancer.
她可能有癌症 也可能没有
Well, maybe she had cancer, maybe she didn't.
我知道的就是很正常的一天
All I know is that one fine day,
查理夫人突然拿着查理先生的猎枪
Mrs. Charlie took Mr. Charlie's shotgun...
把枪管塞进了嘴里
...shoved the barrel in her mouth.
至少 查理是这么对警♥察♥说的
At least, that's how Charlie explained it to the police.
-格雷迪 -在
- Grady. - Ah.
斯考特的中杯拿铁
Medium latte for Scott.
我不知道
I don't know.
你觉得那是血迹吗
You think that's blood?
是的
Yeah.
亲爱的 你什么时候成为侦探的
Honey, when did you become a detective?
还有你为什么要吓唬我
And why are you trying to scare me?
老天 抱歉 我没有想吓唬你
Oh, God, I'm so sorry. I'm not trying to scare you.
-只是 -好的
- It's just... - Okay.
艾伦死亡的细节有一些模糊
the details surrounding Ellen's death are sketchy,
这是往轻里说了 所以我在网上查了一下
to say the least, so I looked it up on the Internet,
发现地区检察官有考虑过谋杀指控
and the DA was considering a murder charge.
谋杀指控
A murder charge.
那为什么他们没有起诉呢
But then why didn't they pursue it?
-证据不足 -亲爱的
- Lack of evidence. - Honey,
这并不意味着他就是凶手
this doesn't make him a murderer.
是的 但我们一点也不了解这个人
Okay, well, we don't know anything about this man,
还有我见过他看你的眼神
and I've seen the way that he looks at you.
那现在查理盯上我了吗
Now Charlie is after me?
从第一天起
Since day one.
太荒谬了
That's ridiculous.
天呐 你没发现吗
Oh, my God. You don't see it?
有什么关系 他反正要去佛罗里达了
What does it matter? He's going to Florida any day now.
是吗 他离开日期一直在往后推
Is he? Because his departure date just keeps moving.
那你想我怎么做
So, what do you want me to do?
很简单 我要你告诉他
Okay, it's simple. I want you to tell him...
告诉他 这里不欢迎他
Tell him that he's not welcome.
好吗 如果你不去说
Okay? And if you can't tell him,
那 那我去说
then-then I'll... I'll tell him myself.
你去说吗
You gonna tell him?
你觉得我不会说吗
You don't think I'll tell him?
我觉得我们该去吃晚餐了
I think we should go to dinner.
-我们要迟到了 -好的
- We're gonna be late. - Okay.
就是这样
That was it.
是啊 是这样
Yeah, that was it.
这地方真让人流连忘返
Oh, this place is definitely a keeper.
好吃的意大利面 好喝的红酒
Good pasta, good wine.
亲爱的 你还能开车吗
Honey, you gonna be able to drive?
是的 我不但能开车 我还能
Yeah. Not only can I drive, I...
我觉得也许还可以停下来再来点睡前饮料
I was thinking maybe we could stop for a little nightcap.
宝贝 所有店都关门了
Oh, baby, everything is closed.
那这个皇家酒店呢
What about The Royal Hotel?
我觉得这个主意不太好
I don't think that's a good idea.
来吧 我们就去偷偷瞄一眼
Come on, let's just take a little sneak peek.
亲爱的
Honey.
去看看老查理
To see what old Charlie's up to
不在我们家捣腾的时候都在干嘛
when he's not haunting our house.
亲爱的 我
Honey, yeah, I don't...
-我觉得不 不 -去嘛
- I don't think... No. - Yeah.
不
No...
-走吧 亲爱的 我们走 -不不
- Oh, come on, honey, let's go. - No, no, no.
斯考特
Scott.
-安妮 -嗨
- Annie. - Hi.
你好 查理
Hello. Charlie.
-你在城里做什么 -老兄