It's foxglove.
我很久 很久都没有
I haven't seen it around here
在这附近见过了
in a long, long, long time.
你还好吧
You okay?
听着 我知道了你很多事
Look, I know about you.
你的损失 你的破产
Your losses, your bankruptcy,
你为什么把房♥子卖♥♥给我们
why you sold us the house.
所以
So...
从我的地♥产♥上滚开
get the fuck off of my property.
安妮
Annie.
宝贝 我本来要去接你的 你还好吧
Babe, I would have came and got you. You okay?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我刚碰到查理
I just ran into Charlie.
他正要给你送花
He was bringing you flowers.
可是没人敲门啊
Nobody knocked on the door.
他昨晚来过这里吗
Did he come by here last night?
他来这里看看我是不是还好
He came by to see if I was okay.
我觉得他就是那个把我从路上撞飞的人
I think he's the one that tried to run me off the road.
你认为查理想把你从路上撞飞
You think Charlie tried to run you off the road?
是的
Yes.
他不是你想象的那样
Look, he's not who you think he is.
麦克昨晚什么时候走的
What time did Mike leave last night?
-麦克 -是啊
- Mike? - Yeah.
麦克昨晚没来过这里啊
Mike didn't come by here last night.
不可能 我让麦克来看你的
No, no, no. I sent Mike to come check on you.
麦克从医院直接
Mike left straight from the hospital to come
-过来看你 -亲爱的 他没来过这
- check on you. - Honey, he didn't come here.
所以你昨晚自己一个人
So you were here alone last night
和查理在一起吗
by yourself with Charlie?
-他过来看看我是否没事 -为什么
- He came by to see if I was okay. - Why?
他知道你不在这里 他给我带了些吃的
He knew you weren't here. He brought some food.
有人出现在后院
There was somebody in the backyard.
结果是孩子们
It turned out to be the kids.
我给你打过了好多电♥话♥
I called you a bunch of times.
安妮 安妮
Annie! Annie!
-听听你说的 -我让他回家了
- Listen to what you just said. - I sent him home.
他怎么知道的 他怎么知道我昨晚不在的
How did he know? How did he know I wasn't here?
想一想 他是怎么知道的
Think about that, how did he know?
这人 这人很危险 知道吗
This... This guy is dangerous. Okay?
查理是个很危险的人
Charlie is very dangerous.
好的 好的宝贝 我相信你 真的
Okay. Okay, babe, I believe you. I do.
他要是再出现 你就
He shows up again, you just...
你就报♥警♥ 知道吗
Just call the police, okay?
-报♥警♥ -好
- Just call them. - Okay.
纳帕警♥察♥局
Napa Police.
你好 我想申请限制令
Hi. I'd like to get a restraining order.
你好 我是麦克·伦弗罗
Hey, this is Mike Renfro.
请在"哔"的一声后留下您的姓名和电♥话♥号♥码
Leave your name and number after the beep.
你好
Hello?
你好 我想找一下斯考特·霍华德先生
Yes, I'm calling for Mr. Scott Howard.
我就是
This is he.
霍华德先生 不知道您能否提供一下
Mr. Howard, I'm curious if you have
派克先生其他的地址
an alternate address for Mr. Peck
因为我们没法送达限制令
because we've not yet been able to serve the restraining order.
-什么 -他没有住在皇家酒店
- What?- He's not at The Royal Hotel.
不可能啊 你能再查一下吗
What are you talking about? Can you double-check, please?
不好意思 先生 我们已经查过记录了
I'm sorry, sir. We've gone through all their records,
派克先生从来没在皇家酒店住过
and Mr. Peck has never stayed at The Royal Hotel.
-布莱恩 -嗨 斯考特
- Brian. - Hey, Scott.
告诉我 你有麦克的消息吗
Tell me, did you hear back from Mike?
没人见过 或联♥系♥上过他
No one's seen or heard from Mike.
那查理·派克呢 他的孩子呢
What about Charlie Peck, his kids?
你有没有 有没有查到些什么
Did you...? Did you find anything about his kids?
我一直在调查
I did a lot of digging.
没有什么发现
There's not much there,
不过我查到了瓦妮萨·史密斯的工作电♥话♥
but I did manage to find a work cell for a Vanessa Smith.
他女儿叫卡西蒂 我告诉过你
His daughter's name is Cassidy. I told you this.
曾经是 她两年前改名了
It was. She changed it two years ago.
等一下
Wait.
艾伦
Ellen.
两年前她被癌症夺走了
I lost her to cancer two years ago.
-两年前 -没错
- Two years ago? - Yeah.
把号♥码发给我 我从车上打过去
Text me the cell, all right? I'll call her from the car.
好的 有麦克的消息了记得通知我
Sure. Hey, let me know if you hear from Mike.
-喂 -你好 请问是
- Hello? - Hello. Have I...?
请问是卡西蒂·派克吗
Have I reached Cassidy Peck?
-你是哪位 -我叫斯考特·霍华德
- Who is this? - My name is Scott Howard,
我和我妻子买♥♥了你从小长大的那座房♥子
and my wife and I bought the house that you grew up in.
我想问一些关于你父亲查理·派克的事
I'm calling in regards to your father, Charlie Peck.
喂
Hello?
妈的
Damn it.
好吧
Okay.
嗨
Hey.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
我只是
I just...
我只是想单独见见你
I just wanted to see you alone.
我们好像没有单独相处的机会
It seems like we just never get a chance to be alone.
你知道 只有我们两个人
You know, just the two of us.
查理 我觉得你该走了
Charlie, I think you need to leave.
我
I, uh...
我很抱歉
I'm sorry,
搞砸了这一切
but I screwed up.
有些事情我没有料到
Something I didn't see coming.
不过我已经处理掉了
But I handled it, and...
我只希望你知道 从现在起
I just want you to know that from now on,
所有的事情我都会处理好
I'm gonna handle everything.
你可能听了一些
You might be hearing
不太好的传言 诋毁我
some pretty bad things about me.
诋毁我们
About us.
可他们都在说谎
And they're liars.
我想让你知道 从现在起
And I want you to know right now
我做的每件事
that everything I do,
都是为了你
I do for you.
为了我们
For us.
我觉得一切都会变好的
I think everything's gonna be okay.
而且
And, um...
我们能 能晚点再聊吗
Why don't we...? Why don't we talk about this later?
我感觉有点不太舒服
I don't think I'm feeling that good.
我要上楼躺一会
And I'm gonna go upstairs and lay down.
好的
Yeah.
你要不先离开
So maybe you should leave the house
让我休息一会儿
and let me rest for a while.
也是 你看我都脏死了 我去清理一下
Well, look at me. I'm filthy. I'll just go clean up.
好
Okay.
什么情况
What the hell?
不
No!
安妮
Annie!
安妮 站住
Annie, stop!
别跑了
Hey! Come here!
安妮
Annie!
-不要 -你在打给谁
- No! - Who are you calling?
-打给谁了 -我已经给斯考特打电♥话♥了
- Who? - I already called Scott.
警♥察♥马上就来
The cops are on their way.
这应该是你第一次
I think that's the first time
对我撒谎
that you ever lied to me.
放开
Let go!
求你了 出去
Please, get out!
不要 不要 求你了
No! No, please!
不要
No!
吻我 吻我
Kiss me. Kiss me.
搞什么