Do you still want this?
-什么 -还想要它吗
- What? - Do you still want this?
还想要什么
Still want what?
这里 我们的家
This. Our home.
我只是需要时间来适应
I just need some time to adjust.
因为我很喜欢这里
Because I love it here.
我知道
I know.
好吧
Okay.
我认为我们都能同意
I think we all can agree these
第四季度的数据 相当可观
fourth-quarter numbers, they're staggering.
会议很好 非常感谢大家
Thank you for a great meeting. We appreciate it.
恭喜 斯考特
Congratulations, Scott.
他们都坚信你是营销天才
They all believe that you're a marketing genius.
其实 那是 那是计划的一部分
Yeah, that was, uh... That was part of the plan.
理查兹女士 有件事
Ms. Richards, one thing
你应该知道
you should know about me.
我非常热爱这份工作
I am very passionate about what I do.
不会让你失望的
You won't be disappointed.
叫我吉莉安
Jillian.
吉莉安
Jillian.
等会儿我们几个要去喝点东西
A few of us are gonna go and have a drink afterwards.
你要一起来吗
Would you like to join us?
向你致以节日的问候 安妮
Season's greetings, Annie.
-查理 -你好
- Charlie. - Hi.
你好
Hi.
我给你和斯考特带了瓶酒
I brought you and Scott a bottle of wine
是我邻居酒庄的
from my neighbor's vineyard.
我想为我造成的麻烦向你们道歉
I wanna make amends for causing any kind of drama.
谢谢你 没事的
Thank you. It's okay.
我试着给他打过电♥话♥
I tried to call him.
但是语♥音♥信箱满了
But his cell phone said his mailbox was full.
那天的事情
About the other day...
那不是你的错
That wasn't your fault.
斯考特的弟弟被杀了
Scott's brother was killed,
枪会触发他想起过去
and it's a trigger for him.
-所以枪 -是的 我明白
- Guns are... - Yeah. Yes.
这肯定对他打击很大 我懂
It must have been devastating for him, so I understand.
-是的 是的 -是的
- Yeah. Yeah. - Yeah.
你是在挂灯吗
So you're putting up the lights, are you?
对呀 对呀
I am. I am.
-目前为止做得不错 -谢谢
- Beautiful job so far. - Thank you.
-都你一个人做的吗 -是啊
- You're doing this by yourself? - Yes.
你想帮忙吗
Do you want to help?
好的 你人真好
Oh, yeah. Nice.
-合作早就完美 -是的
- Teamwork makes the dream work. - Yeah.
但愿我们可以
Hopefully we can...
斯考特去哪了
Where is Scott?
实际 行不通
Uh... Actually, no.
-他在上班 -是吗
- He's at work. - Yeah?
是的 他晚点会到家
Yeah, he'll be home later.
真感谢你来帮忙
Thank you so much for the help.
-荣幸之至 -需要喝点什么吗
- Glad to do it. - You want something to drink?
要不我把这瓶酒开了
Would you like me to open this bottle of wine?
反正斯考特回家之前也需要醒酒
It needs to breathe anyway before Scott gets home.
好的 好的 是个好主意
Yeah, Yeah, that's a great idea.
好的
All right.
好了
Okay.
我觉得你看上去不像是都市女孩
You don't really strike me as a city girl.
被你发现了吗
You could tell? Hm.
我在印第安纳的一个小镇长大
I grew up in a small town in Indiana,
所以其实我内心是乡下女孩
so I'm really a country girl at heart.
-真的吗 -没错
- Really? - Yeah.
城市很棒 如果你还是单身
The city's great, if you're single
还年轻 但是
and you're young, but...
我想在空气清新的地方养大我的孩子
I wanna raise my kids in the clean, fresh air.
-所以你们是打算要小孩吗 -没错
- So you are gonna have kids. - Yeah.
你这有玻璃杯吗
You got any glasses?
对的 对的 抱歉
Oh, yeah, yeah. Sorry about that.
不会有人告诉你 养孩子有多难
Nobody tells you how hard it is
但事实的确如此
to raise children, that's for sure.
我意思是 我的孩子们
I mean, I know that my kids
可是让我愁白了头
caused a few gray hairs on my head.
你要知道 这辈子
You know, in the end,
孩子将会是你最大的挑战
children are your biggest challenge
也是这辈子最大的祝福
that you will ever have and the greatest blessing.
阿门
Amen.
干杯
Cheers?
干杯
Cheers.
这酒确实需要醒一醒
That needs to breathe.
加班 晚饭别等我
爱你 斯考特
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
没问题
Oh, okay.
我刚给你发短♥信♥了
Hey, I just texted you.
我看见了 但你为什么不打电♥话♥
I know you sent a text, but why didn't you call?
我在开会 而且很吵
I'm in a meeting, and it's loud,
我也不想特意出去
and I didn't wanna step out.
你在酒吧吗
Are you at a bar?
没错 就是和客户喝酒
Yes, it's just drinks with clients.
我知道 但你知道
Yeah, but you know
我为什么生气 不是吗
why I'm upset, right?
是短♥信♥ 没错
The text. Yes.
我明白了
I get it. Um...
听着 不是你想的那样 好吗
Look, it's not like that, all right?
这是工作的一部分
This is a part of my job.
明白吗 不然怎么买♥♥你的房♥子
All right? It's how we pay for your house.
我的房♥子吗
My house?
安妮 听着 我们不要
Annie, look, let's just not
再纠结这个了 求你了
get into that again, please.
你知道吗 不用说了
You know what? Never mind.
抱歉打扰你了
Sorry I bothered you.
-没什么事吧 -没事
- Everything okay? - Yeah.
没事 不过斯考特会晚回来了
Yeah. Scott's just gonna be late.
家里有麻烦吗
Trouble at home?
你都写在脸上了
You've got the look.
我真的 真的该回家了
I really, really should get home.
不
No.
我不能这么做
I can't do this.
我得赶紧滚回家去
I need to get my ass back to Napa.
-抱歉 -这样最好
- I'm sorry. - That'd be best.
那么 晚安
Good night, then.
晚安
Good night.
谢谢你这么贴心 查理
Thank you for being such a sweetheart, Charlie.
非常感谢
Appreciate it.
正式说一句 圣诞快乐
Officially, merry Christmas.
谢谢 圣诞快乐
Thank you. Merry Christmas.
-拜拜 -拜拜
- See you. - See you.
好棒啊 安妮
Bravo, Annie.
太美了
Bravo.
安妮
Annie!
房♥子看起来太棒了
House looks fantastic.
你一个人怎么做到的
How'd you do all that by yourself?
不是一个人
I didn't.
大胆一猜
Wild guess...
是查理吗
Charlie?
我们都知道挂灯你又不会帮忙
We both know you weren't gonna help me with the lights.
是因为短♥信♥吗
This is about the texting?
你知道好笑的是什么吗
You know what's funny?
我坐在这 像平时一样
I'm sitting here, waiting for you to call,
等你的电♥话♥ 但你却没有打
like you usually do, and you don't.
是和查理坐在这
Sitting here with Charlie.
什么