That's convenient, huh?
查理把车停在这
Charlie parks the car, leaves it here,
走路穿过树林
walks through the woods.
没一会就到你家的地盘了
He's at your place in no time.
看 那儿有新的轮胎印
Look, there's fresh tire tracks.
也可能是猎人
Might be hunters, man.
这里的树林不时会有猎人
There's hunters out here in these woods.
那是谁
Who's that?
他是要撞我们吗
Is he coming at us?
不 他在倒车 斯考特 他在倒车
No, he's backing away. Scott, he's backing away.
-什么 -站住
- What? - Hey!
那是谁
Who is that?
我可没料到我们住在这会这样
This is not how I saw us living here.
我也不想到
Me either.
我觉得没必要装这个
I just feel like this is unnecessary.
安妮
Annie.
你是想把信♥号♥♥连到本地线路
You want this tied to your landline
还是你们的手♥机♥
or your cell phones?
手♥机♥ 谢谢
Cell phones. Thank you.
-这家伙 -兰德尔
- Oh, this guy. - Randall!
不要在我家墙上打孔
Stop drilling holes in my house.
-干什么 继续 -你♥他♥妈♥干什么
- Hey, hey, hey! Wow, wow, wow! Keep working. - What the hell are you doing?
继续工作 你来这儿干什么
Keep working. What are you doing here?
我走这条路 去钓鱼
I was down the road. I was fishing.
我看到了安保车路过
I saw the security van go by.
你遇到什么问题了吗
You have been having a problem?
是的 我在树林里发现了行踪可疑的人
Look, I got a prowler in the woods.
那是小孩子
It's kids.
-什么小孩子 -是高中生
- What kids? - It's high school kids.
他们会偷偷钻进树林 天黑了就开派对
They sneak out into these woods, and they party after dark.
-什么 -这根本没必要
- What? - This is not necessary.
有必要的是 我需要保护我的妻子
What is necessary is that I protect my wife.
如果你想保护你妻子 就买♥♥把枪
If you wanna protect your wife, get a gun.
我的地盘不允许出现枪
No guns on my property.
你明白了吗
You understand?
你反对持枪吗
What do you got against guns?
我知道枪的厉害
I know what guns can do,
我不是在说
and I'm not talking about killing
树林里射杀毫无反抗之力的小鹿 好吗
a defenseless deer in the woods, okay?
我12岁时 我兄弟在街上被人射杀
When I was 12, my brother was gunned down in the street.
我知道枪的威力 查理
I know what guns can do, Charlie.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry for your loss.
祝你佛罗里达玩得愉快
Enjoy Florida.
兰德尔 小心那些藤蔓
Hey, Randall. You be careful with these vines.
花了50年才围着屋子长成这样
It took 50 years for these things to grow on the house.
好的 派克先生
Okay, Mr. Peck.
这不是你的房♥子
It's not your house.
宝贝 怎么了
Babe, what are you doing?
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
我一直听到隆隆隆的声音
I keep hearing this creaking sound.
亲爱的 这毕竟是老房♥子
Honey, it's an old house.
有点声音很正常的
Creaking is what they do.
斯考特
Scott!
斯考特
Scott?
快走 上车
Let's go! Get in the truck!
拜托
Oh, come on.
他又来干什么
What is he doing now?
我以为他走了
I thought he left.
我不知道
I don't know.
他在杂物间干什么
Why is he in the shed?
-你待在车里 -斯考特
- Just stay in the car. - Scott.
你好 斯考特 我
Hey, Scott. I was hunt...
把枪收起来 把枪收起来
Put the gun away! Put the gun away!
好的 好的 我正沿着小河打猎
All right, all right. I was hunting along the creek.
有鹿在啃你们的花坛
The deer tore up your flower bed.
我正在取盆栽土 斯考特
I was just getting potting soil, Scott.
查理 查理
Charlie...Charlie.
我的地盘上不允许出现枪 我和你要求过
No guns on my property. I've asked you that.
任何人都可以沿河打猎 不只是我
Anybody can hunt along the creek. Not just me.
-任何人 -查理 我在跟你说
- Anybody. - Charlie, I'm telling you
现在 和你
right now, you.
我家里决不允许出现枪
No guns on my property ever.
-好吧 斯考特 -决不
- All right, Scott. - Ever.
我不是来给你添堵的
I didn't mean to ruin your afternoon.
-没事 没事 -安妮 我
- It's okay. It's okay. - Annie, I...
-那是云杉树吗 -是圣诞树 查理
- Is that a spruce? - It's a Christmas tree, Charlie.
很好 它们的针叶掉得慢
Well, they don't lose their needles so quick.
我来帮你吧 搞定
Here, let me help you with that. Here you go.
给你 用这个
Here. Use this.
给你
Here you go.
你们找到圣诞装饰品了吗
Did you find the Christmas decorations yet?
没有
No.
你们应该看看这些
Oh, you've gotta see this.
我的天
Oh, my God.
所有这些在一棵树上吗
All that for one tree, huh?
不是的 大部分的灯是挂在屋外的
No, most of these lights are for the outside of the house.
亲爱的 你看到这些了吗
Honey, do you see all this stuff?
-是的 我看到了 -这里
- Yeah, I see it. - Here.
我们把这些拿到屋里 我来告诉你们怎么用
Let's get this inside, I'll show you what's what.
-好啊 -不 不要
- Yeah, yeah. - No, no, no.
听着查理 安妮和我
Look, Charlie, Annie and I
会在我们有空的时候处理这些的
will take care of this on our own time.
谢谢
Thank you.
斯考特 我只是想帮忙
But I'm just trying to help, Scott.
我谢谢你的帮助
Yeah. I appreciate your help,
但听着 下次你想来的话
but, look, the next time you wanna stop by,
请先打电♥话♥或者发短♥信♥
you call or you text first.
不要直接就出现
You don't just show up.
好吧
Oh... yes.
不好意思
Hey, I'm sorry.
我能肯定 你来的地方
I'm sure where you come from,
人们不会直接就来造访 对吧
people don't just drop by, do they?
-不会 -不会 好吧
- No. - No. All right.
我会尊重的 我们没问题吧
I'll honor that. We good?
查理 我们没问题
We're good, Charlie.
没问题
We're good.
圣诞快乐 安妮
Merry Christmas, Annie.
谢谢
Thank you.
亲爱的 你怎么了
Honey, what is the problem?
这人肯定有哪里不对
Something is really off with that guy.
那你一定要让他觉得自己不受欢迎吗
Do you have to make him feel so unwelcome?
确实不欢迎 他从树林里窥探我们
He is unwelcome. He spies on us from the woods.
你说过你回到那里 听到了孩子鬼混的声音
You said you went back there and you heard kids.
是的 那是一次 是的 但
Okay, that one time, yes, but...
等等 你到底站哪边
Look, whose side are you on?
我站哪边
Whose side am I...?
到底是什么问题
What is really the problem here?
问题是那家伙搞得好像这房♥子还是他的一样
The problem is the man acts like the house still belongs to him.
天哪
Oh, my God.
别这样 斯考特 体谅一下他
Come on, Scott. Give the guy a break.
他没了妻子 没了房♥子
He's lost his wife. He lost his house.
这是我们的房♥子 不是他的
This is our house, not his.
-他已经不住这了 -我知道
- He doesn't live here anymore. - I get that.
我每天开一个半小时车去市里上班
I drive an hour and a half to the city every day,
很晚才能回来
and I'm back every night.
我起床 我去上班
I get up, I go to work,
我回家 就上♥床♥睡觉
I come home, I go to bed,
然后再回去工作
and then I go back to work again.
如果他还不走 我怎么就能觉得
How is this place supposed to feel like it's mine
这里是我的家
if he won't leave?
那你还想要它吗