侵入者
好吧 你是存心想杀了我吗
Okay, is there a reason you're trying to kill me?
对的 我必须在8点前把你带过来
Yeah, I had to get you here by 8 p.M.
安妮为你准备了一个惊喜派对
Annie's throwing a surprise party for you.
求你进门时一定要表现出惊喜的样子好吗
Will you please try to act surprised when you walk in?
好的 我明白了 兄弟
Yeah, yeah, I got you. I got you, man.
你觉得他会感到惊喜吗
You think he'll be surprised?
我好激动啊 一定会很棒的
I'm so excited. It's gonna be great.
别忘了 惊讶
Don't forget, surprised.
好 好的
Yeah, yeah.
看 快看
Oh, oh, oh, look, look.
你看上去好赞
You look great.
吃惊吗
Surprise!
天哪
Oh, shit!
都是安妮的主意
It was all Annie.
吓到你啦 怎么样
We got you! What's up?
见到你真好 过来
Good to see you. Come here.
-来 过来 -怎么
- Come here. - What is...? What?
我真是太为你自豪了
I'm so proud of you.
我不知道你是怎么办到的
I don't know how you did this
因为我一个小时前才刚谈成这笔生意
because I just closed the deal like an hour ago.
对 是这样 我已经筹备了几周了
Yeah, that's the thing. I had this planned for weeks.
因为我知道你一定会成功的
Because I knew you were gonna close the deal.
你真的
You're, uh...
你真的很特别 知道吗
You really are something special. You know that?
谢谢
Thank you.
我要借走他一会 好吗
I need to borrow him for one second, okay?
来 大家举起酒杯
Hey, everybody, grab your glass
我要说祝酒词了
because I'm about to make a toast.
为了我最好的朋友
To my best friend,
现在是公♥司♥的头号♥挣钱种子
and now the number-one earner at the company,
斯考特·霍华德
Scott Howard!
等一下 你需要这杯
Wait, you need this.
谢谢
Thank you.
感谢 谢谢你们 感谢你们的到场
Appreciate you. Thank you, guys, so much for coming.
这不只是我一个人的胜利
This is not just a victory for me.
是属于我们所有人的胜利 对吧
This is a victory for all of us, right?
敬我的妻子
And to my wife,
我爱你 好爱你 真的爱你
I love you, I love you, I love you.
谢谢 我也好爱你
Thank you. I love you too.
好样的 兄弟
Yeah, bud!
你记得我们之前聊过
You remember that conversation we had
要买♥♥纳帕的房♥子吗
about buying that house up in Napa?
记得啊
Yeah.
你确定那是你想要的吗
You sure that's something you want to do?
我很确定
I'm positive.
我想要那个房♥子
I want that house.
我想要一个家庭
I want a family.
我想我们的孩子可以在院子里玩耍
I want our kids to be able to play outside.
那会很美好
Could be nice.
远离这些喧嚣 对吧
Get away from all of this noise, you know?
没错
Yeah.
这个房♥子已经挂牌售卖♥♥有段时间了
So this house has been on the market for a while.
我们不要抱太高期望 好吗
Let's just not get our hopes up, okay?
我明白 我明白 我只是很激动
I know, I know. I'm just excited
终于可以去看♥房♥♥了
that we're finally going to see it!
就是这了 安柏路6741号♥
This is it. 6741 Arbor Road.
希望路的尽头就是那座房♥子
Hope there's a house at the end of this road.
这太美了
Wow, this is so beautiful.
我们到了
And here we are.
看上去没人在家啊
Doesn't look like anyone's home.
不 我听到有人在后院
No, I hear someone in the back.
来吧
Come on.
我有种直觉
Something tells me
达美乐披萨不会往这送的
Domino's won't deliver.
这儿太美了
This is so pretty.
小心脚下
Watch your step.
亲爱的 快看
Oh, honey, look.
我不知道
I don't know.
可能就是这了
This might be the one.
这儿简直美得惊人
This is incredible.
我们赶紧走
We need to get out here.
等等 等等
Wait! Wait! Wait!
我们快走吧
We need to go!
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry, sorry.
我没想吓着你们
I didn't mean to scare you.
在我们这里 猎鹿是有奖金的
We have a bounty on deer.
它们会把花♥园♥啃个精光
They're eating up all the gardens.
它们走过的地方寸草不生
Go through them in nothing flat.
但有一个好处
But there's an upside.
你们喜欢吃鹿肉吗
You like venison?
我 我不知道
I-I don't know.
-你不知道吗 -我不知道
- You don't know? - I don't know.
我是查理·派克
I'm Charlie Peck.
欢迎来到毛地黄
Welcome to Foxglove.
我是斯考特·霍华德
Scott Howard.
这是我妻子 安妮
This is my wife, Annie.
你好 很高兴见到你
Hi. Nice to meet you.
你们应该是想看看♥房♥♥子吧 对吗
I guess you want to see the house, huh?
-对 是的 -走吧
- Yes. Yeah. - Come on up.
对不起 刚才真是不好意思
Sorry. Sorry about that.
很快我们就会笑着聊这事了 来吧
We're gonna be laughing about this soon. Come on.
-好吧 -你们会爱上我房♥子的
- Yeah. - You're gonna love my house.
可能需要做点翻新 但是
It might need a freshen-up, but, uh...
我想你们也会同意
I think you're gonna have to agree,
房♥屋结构可是很好的
it's got great bones.
你们有孩子吗
You guys got kids?
暂时没有
Uh... Not yet.
我和我妻子在这房♥子养大了两个孩子
We raised two kids in this house, my wife and I.
她叫艾伦
Ellen.
已经不在了
She's gone now.
两年前 癌症把她从我身边夺走了
I lost her to cancer two years ago.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear that.
所以你是做什么的呢 斯考特
So, what do you do, Scott?
我是桑德斯&鲁迪克的创意总监
I'm a creative director at Saunders and Ruddick
公♥司♥在旧金山
in San Francisco.
做品牌创建和广♥告♥代理
It's a branding and advertising agency.
安妮 你工作吗
Annie, do you work?
我主要给女性杂♥志♥写文章
I mostly write for women's magazines.
写些关于不公平现象 女性权利
Articles about injustice, women empowerment,
自爱之类的内容
self-love, that sort of thing.
这里的景色太美了
This view is beautiful.
我祖父的祖父1905年建了这座房♥子
My great-great-grandfather built this house in 1905.
是我唯一住过的房♥子
It's the only house I ever lived in.
你为什么叫它毛地黄
Why do you call it Foxglove?
整个山谷以前都长满了毛地黄
The entire valley used to be covered with the stuff.
现在几乎没有了
Now it's kind of rare.
毛地黄有毒 不是吗
Foxglove is poisonous, isn't it?
剧毒
Highly.
来吧 我带你们好好转转
Come on, I'm gonna give you the grand tour.
这房♥子就在森林自然保护区后面
The house, it backs up to a wooded nature preserve.
隐私性很好 不是吗
Lots of privacy, huh?
没人可以再往后面盖房♥子
Nobody can build behind us.
我喜欢这大理石
I love this marble.
你会做饭吗 安妮
Do you cook, Annie?
她做饭特别好
She's a damn good cook.
烘焙也是一绝 还是更为出色的妻子
And a great baker. And even better wife.
我祖母教会了我做饭
My grandmother taught me to cook.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
-好美的宝石 -谢谢
- That's a beautiful stone. - Thank you.
-是祖母绿吗 -对 是的