What?
你好
Hello?
卡西蒂
Cassidy.
-告诉我他已经死了 -没有
- Tell me he's dead. - No.
他没死 活得好好的
No, look, he's very much alive.
那你找我♥干♥什么
Then what do you want?
我之所以打给你 是因为他一直在说
I'm calling because he keeps telling us
他要去佛罗里达州跟你一起生活
he's coming to Florida to live with you.
-佛罗里达 -对
- Florida? - Yeah.
我住在缅因州 离他要多远有多远
I live in Maine, as far away as I could get.
如果我父亲敢出现在我的门口
If my father were to ever show up at my doorstep,
我会杀了他
I'd kill him.
好吧 那他为什么要说
Okay, but why is he telling us that...?
因为他是个变♥态♥ 骗子 怪物
Because he's a pathological liar and a monster.
他杀了我妈妈
He murdered my mother
还把现场伪装成自杀
and fixed it to look like suicide.
她只是威胁要跟他离婚
All she did was threaten to file for a divorce
夺走他的房♥子
and take away his house.
都是因为他的房♥子
It's all about his house.
如果你挡了他的道 你就有生命危险
If you're in his way, your life is in danger.
别再打给我了
Please don't call me again.
我爱你
I love you.
我们从一开始就定下了这个约会
We've had this date from the beginning.
你好 这里是安妮 请留言
Hi. You've reached Annie. Leave a message.
安妮 是我
Annie, listen, it's me.
如果查理来了 别让他进屋
I-I-if Charlie comes by, do not let him in.
一定不能让他进屋
I... Just do not let him in.
先报♥警♥再打给我 知道了吗
Call the police and then call me, okay?
明白吗 给我回电♥话♥
Okay? Call me back.
安妮
Oh, Annie.
我会让你开心的
I'll make you so happy.
只要家里的妈妈开心 大家就都开心了
And when Mama's happy, everybody's happy.
放开我
Get off of me!
放开我
Get off of me!
安妮
Annie?
不 安妮
Oh, no. Annie!
安妮
Annie.
什么鬼
What?
这是我的房♥子
This is my house!
安妮
Annie?
斯考特已经被我♥干♥掉了
I took care of Scott.
安妮
Annie.
出来
Come out.
开门
Open the door.
安妮 开门
Annie, open the door.
开门
Open the door!
安妮
Annie!
放开我
Get off of me!
放开我
Get off of me.
不要
No!
不要抵抗
Don't fight.
我爱你
Oh, I love you.
放松
Let go.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
-我没事 -感谢上帝
- I'm okay. - Thank God.
我的天呐 对不起
Oh, God. Oh, I'm so sorry.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you too.
-你没事吧 -没事 你呢
- Are you okay? - Yeah. Are you?
宝贝 他杀了麦克
Baby, he killed Mike.
-什么 -他杀了麦克
- He what? - He killed Mike.
他一直以来都住在房♥子底下
He's been living under the house the whole time.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
听好了 相信我 我们今天不会死
Listen, I need you to trust me. We're not dying today.
你们给我滚出我的房♥子
I want you out of my house!
好了好了 我们得走了 快点
Okay, okay. We gotta go. All right.
跟我走 快
Come with me. Let's go.
不
No!
熄灯了
Lights out!
快去 去拿手♥机♥ 拿手♥机♥
Come on, get your phone. Get your phone.
你不会开枪的
You're not gonna shoot me.
你没法开枪 怂逼
You can't shoot me, pussy.
你在疑惑 到底为什么开不了
You've been wondered. You don't know why?
因为没子弹上膛
Because it's not loaded.
查查口袋
Check your pocket.
去啊
Go ahead.
你还剩了一颗
You had one left.
我拿到了
I got it.
打电♥话♥
Make the call.
打电♥话♥ 快打
Make the call. Make it.
安妮
Annie.
911 报♥警♥电♥话♥
911. Emergency.
请派警♥察♥来安柏路6741号♥
Please send the police to 6741 Arbor Road.
安妮 宝贝
Annie, baby.
请问是什么紧急情况
What is the nature of your emergency?
我丈夫刚刚把入侵者给杀了
My husband just shot an intruder.
安妮
Annie.
安妮
Annie!
你们配不上毛地黄
You don't deserve Foxglove!
去死吧
Go to hell.