- Is that an emerald? - It is.
-诞生石吗 -对
- Birthstone? - Yeah
-不会吧 -是真的
- No. - Yeah.
我也是
So am I.
-不会吧 真的吗 -真的
- No way. Really? - Yeah.
多少岁数我们就不聊了吧
We're not gonna get into how many years.
这简直太疯狂了
That is crazy.
没错
Yep.
这可是个好兆头
Wow, that's a good sign.
是个好兆头
That's a good sign.
这里就是我的地盘了 斯考特
So here's where I rule, Scott.
我在这儿看比赛 读书
And I watch a lot of sports in here and read.
橄榄球赛要开始了 有支持的球队吗
Hey, football's on. You got a team?
有 有呀 突袭者队
Yeah, yeah. Raiders.
我支持公羊队
Rams here.
真是不巧
That's unfortunate.
-你用那个看吗 -对
- You watch on that? - Yeah.
估计你是用平板电视 对不对
You got a big flat-screen, right?
对 类似的那种
Yeah, a little something.
我们这儿是有线电视
We're basic cable around here,
但你也可以连卫星
but you can put in satellite.
好的
Okay.
他有好多枪
He's got more guns.
你们一家真好看
Nice-looking family.
是吗 谢谢
Oh, well, thank you.
等我卖♥♥掉房♥子后 我女儿卡西蒂
After I sell the house, Cassidy, my daughter,
想要我搬去佛罗里达
she wants me to move down to Florida
和他们住在一起
and live with them.
你妻子真的很漂亮
Your wife was really beautiful.
对啊
Yeah.
我们在这座房♥子里有很多爱的回忆
We always had a lot of love in this house.
没那么糟啦
It's not that bad.
-你们想去楼上看看吗 -当然
- You want to see the upstairs? - Yes.
来吧
Come on.
走吧
Come on.
亲爱的
Honey?
来了 来了 我只是在看
Coming, coming. Just looking at...
这些旧破烂
all this old shit.
很多黄色啊
A lot of yellow.
这房♥间已经20年没装♥修♥过了
This room hasn't been redone in 20 years.
我觉得不管谁买♥♥下这个地方
So I figured whoever buys the place
都可以把它改成自己想要的样子
will just make it their own.
阳台挺美的
Beautiful terrace, though.
确实
Yeah.
-吓我一跳 -你还好吗
- You scared me. - You okay?
晚上 可以从阳台上看到
Night-blooming jasmine comes through
开花的茉莉
that terrace at night.
那简直是天堂
Oh, it's just heaven.
这是专门放亚麻织物的壁橱
Here's your linen closet.
-很棒 -空间足够大了
- Nice. - Pretty much room for everything.
这是间很棒的儿童房♥
This is a great kids' room.
本来这里是婴儿房♥
Originally, this was the nursery.
后来等孩子们长大离开家后
And then after the kids grew up and left home,
我们就把这里改成了艾伦的缝纫室
we turned it into Ellen's sewing room.
我让你们先看看吧
I'll give you a minute.
我好喜欢这里
I freaking love this.
-冷静一点 -我很冷静
- Just be cool. - I'm being cool.
-我特别冷静 -好的
- I'm being totally cool. - Okay.
深呼吸 我们走 好的
Take a breath. Here we go. All right.
这里办过好多生日派对 鸡尾酒会
There's been a lot of birthdays, cocktail parties,
毕业典礼 婚礼 国♥庆♥日
graduations, weddings, Fourth of July out here.
这里可是个很特殊的地方呢 不是吗
This is a special place, isn't it?
你看出来了 不是吗 安妮
You see it, don't you, Annie?
我要过去
I'm gonna go...
看看这个池塘
check out this pond.
那么 查理
So, uh, Charlie...
你有 你有多积极
How, uh...? How motivated are you?
如果你是要想问价格的话
If you want to know how much,
我的报价是350万
the asking price is 3.5 million.
你们要是负担不起
If you can't afford it,
可能一开始就不会来
you probably shouldn't even be here.
安妮
Annie.
咱们该走了
Hm? We're leaving.
谢谢你带我们参观
Thank you for showing us your home.
不客气
You bet.
你在想什么
What'd you think?
我觉得
Well, it's...
没事
Maybe not.
听着
Listen.
你们得明白
You have to understand,
很多人都想买♥♥我这房♥子
I've had people salivating to buy this house,
但是我很挑剔 我挺喜欢你们两个
but I'm very particular, and I just like you two.
我把家具 所有设备 还有挂毯
I will throw in the furniture, all the equipment,
都给你 再便宜20万
my tapestry, and I'll knock off $200,000,
给我330万就行了
and you can have it for 3.3.
我们还有几个地方要看
We still have a few more places we got to see,
但有决定我们会告诉你的
but we'll let you know.
我想让你们住在这里
I want you to have this house.
我看得出她想要这座房♥子
And I know she wants this house.
你得记住了
And you remember,
要是家里的妈妈不爽 没人有好果子吃
if Mama ain't happy, nobody's happy.
谢谢你的建议
Thanks for the advice.
好啦 小心野鹿
All right. And you look out for the deer.
好的
Okay. Ha, ha.
我就说 你们回去的路上会笑个不停的
I told you, you'd be laughing on the way home.
你真是
You... Yeah.
我的天
Oh, man.
你刚才是故意把窗户升起来的吗
Did you just roll up the window on him?
没错 不想再听这个小鹿杀手废话
Yeah. Rolled up the window on the Bambi killer.
你觉得这房♥子怎么样
So, what'd you think of the house?
它很有魅力 对吧
It's magical, right?
要是老旧算魅力的话 你说的没错
Yeah, if old is magical.
得了吧
Come on.
毛地黄
Foxglove.
你真的很喜欢 对吧
You really want this place, don't you?
是啊
I do.
但是你也得喜欢才行
But you gotta want it too.
这是座老房♥子
It's an old house.
有很多装♥修♥工作要做
It's gonna require a lot of work.
我可不想费功夫
I don't do that kind of stuff.
但是我不介意啊
But I don't mind a lot of work,
我们还可以找人来帮忙
and we could get someone to help us.
说实话 我已经有超级多的想法了
And to be honest, I already have a thousand ideas.
我早就从你眼里看出来了
I could see it in your eyes the whole time.
那里就是我们的未来
It'll be where our future is.
我们有了房♥子
We get the house.
再生些孩子
We get the kids.
生活就圆♥满♥了
We get the whole thing.
我还能说什么呢
What do I say to that, huh?
好吧
All right.
我明天跟马文 还有合伙人谈谈
I'll talk to Marvin and the partners tomorrow,
看看我能不能负担得起
see if I can swing it.
太棒啦
Yes!
你觉得我们下周可以搬进去吗
Do you think we could move in next week?
这个搬到厨房♥
This to the kitchen.
这些搬到卫生间
These are gonna go in the bathroom.
可以吗 能拿动吗 谢谢
Yeah? Got it? Thank you.
这个放到楼上 主卧里面
Okay, this is gonna go upstairs in the master bedroom.
这个小东西的话
And you know that little piece?
把它放到另一件卧室里
We're gonna put that in the other bedroom.
都是你的了