that he wants us to think he is.
这不是你平常节日吃的东西 对吧
Not exactly your traditional holiday meal, is it?
对 不过我饿死了 所以这非常棒
No, but I'm starving, so this is perfect.
在你回城的路上
On your way back to the city,
帮我回家看一下安妮 好吗
just go by the house and check on Annie for me, okay?
确保她没事 然后给我回电♥话♥
Make sure she's all right, call me back.
当然 当然 没事了吧
Of course, of course. Cool?
是的 没事了
Yeah, I got you.
你知道穿黄色背心的那些人吧
You know those guys that wear yellow vests?
-知道 -指挥交通的那种
- Oh, yeah. - You know, that stop traffic?
我就是干那个的
I was... That was me.
-不会吧 -就是
- And... No. - Yeah.
就这样发生了
And it just so happened
我举起了停车标志
that I turned my stop sign around for traffic,
她就排在第一辆
and she was the first car in line.
她是那么
And she was so...
查理在这里想干吗
What the hell is Charlie doing here?
她当时说
And she had said...
她告诉我 "我必须要赶到地方"
She had told me that, "I have to be somewhere,"
我走到她的车窗前
and I came over to her window...
聊了15分钟后 我就跟她约好了下次见面
After 15 minutes of talking to her, I had a date with her.
好甜蜜啊
That's so sweet.
是的 就像我说的 从那以后我们
Yeah, from there we just, like I said...
-这酒很棒 对吧 -是啊 很棒
- This is great wine, isn't it? - Yeah, it's good.
你想再来一杯吗
Would you like another glass?
好的 太好了
Yeah, that'd be great.
所以
So...
安妮 别回头看 好吗
Annie. Don't look over your shoulder, all right?
有人从厨房♥窗户外面
But there's someone watching us...
在监视我们
from outside the kitchen window.
-我应该报♥警♥吗 -不
- Should I call the cops? - No.
我敢肯定是那些高中生
I'm sure it's those high school kids,
-但我受够了 -好吧
- but I'm fed up. - Okay.
我出去看看
I'm gonna go check it out.
-好的 -好
- All right. - All right.
是麦克
Mike?
查理
Charlie.
-你在外面干什么 -我可以解释
- What are you doing out here? - I can explain.
如果我有枪的话 我可能把你的头都轰掉了
If I'd had a gun, I could have blown your head off.
我知道 老兄
I know, man.
现在我觉得自己像个傻瓜
Right now I feel like a damn fool.
你希望看到什么
What did you expect to see?
-我不知道 -麦克
- I don't know. - Mike.
麦克
Mike...
这里可不是郊区
This is not the suburbs.
这里是乡下
This is the country.
人人都有枪 你必须小心点
People have guns. You've got to be careful.
我知道 我不属于这里
I know, man. I do not belong here.
你的车在哪里
Where's your car?
我就把车停在车道的尽头
I just parked at the end of the driveway.
我跟你去
I'll walk you to it.
-你吓死我了 -是你吓到我了
- You scared me to death. - Yeah, I know. You scared me.
你抖得跟个筛子似的
You're shaking like a leaf.
想抽支烟 冷静点吗
You wanna have a cigarette, calm your nerves?
-不用 我很好 -去抽支烟吧
- No, man. I'm good. - Go ahead, have a cigarette.
-不 我要走了 -不 我坚持
- No, no, I'll just go... - No, no, no. I insist.
去抽支烟
Have a cigarette.
我可以要一支吗
May I have one?
我以为你戒了
I thought you quit.
是的 没错
Yeah. Right.
谢谢
Thank you.
我来帮你
Here, let me help you.
我想留着我的晚点再抽
I'm gonna save mine for later.
好吧
Okay.
-我想我该走了 -好的
- Think I'm just gonna go. - All right. Hey.
你相信有第二次机会吗
Do you believe in second chances?
当然 我觉得每个人都该有第二次机会
Yeah, sure. I think everybody deserves a second chance,
甚至是偷♥窥♥狂
even Peeping Toms.
不 我不是在说这个 我在说生活
No, I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about in life.
比如 如果你失去了所有重要的东西
Like, if you lost everything that was important to you,
但你有机会能把它们全部拿回来
and then you had a chance to get it all back,
你会为了这些不顾一切吗
wouldn't you just go for it?
-会啊 -没错
- Oh, yeah. - Yeah.
那么 就像我一样
Well, that's like me.
我有机会把它们全部拿回来
I have a chance to get it all back.
而我要做的就是
All I have to do
就是除掉斯考特
is just get rid of Scott.
什么鬼
What the...?
好了 我要把你放哪儿呢
All right. Where am I gonna put you?
你没事吧
Hi. Are you okay?
该死的 我扭了脚
Oh, I-I twisted my damn ankle.
天哪
Oh, my God.
好吧 来
Okay, just... There we go.
我想我踢到了什么东西
I think I just hit something.
我真是白♥痴♥ 我
Idiot. I was...
把脚架上来
Oh, let's put this up.
我在追那些孩子
I was chasing those kids.
然后我脚绊倒了树根上
Then I hooked my foot into a tree root.
我要把你靴子脱掉
I'm gonna, um, take your boot off
-看看是不是 -好的
- and just see if... - Yeah.
-我们开始吧 -好的
- Here we go. Okay. - Ah, all right.
就是这里 就
Right here. Just... Ow!
-没事吧 疼吗 -是的
- Is it okay? Did that hurt? - Yeah.
没关系 是的 没关系
It's all right. Yeah, it's all right.
好吧 我来看看是不是
Okay, I'm just gonna see if...
它没有
I mean, it doesn't...
看起来它没有肿 或是别的什么问题
Doesn't seem like it's swollen or anything.
当你到酒店的时候 可能需要休息一下
You might just have to rest it when you get to the hotel.
好的
Yeah.
你肯定没骨折 谢天谢地
You definitely didn't break it. Thank goodness.
我想如果你把脚撑起来
Yeah, I think if you prop it up,
或许把它抬高 它就会
maybe elevate it, you know, then it'll...
可能就没事了
Hopefully it'll be okay.
感觉你可能需要看看医生 再确认一下
Feel like you might need to just double-check and see a doctor.
你知道的
You know...
那些孩子可能还会回来 你想我留下来吗
those kids might come back. You think maybe I should stay?
不 我觉得 他们只是孩子
No, I think, you know, it's kids.
我觉得我并没有任何真正的危险
I don't think I'm in any real danger or anything.
你觉得呢
Do you?
是的
No.
我也觉得
I don't.
我也需要清理一下
And I need to get cleaned up.
-好的 -我都弄脏了
- Yeah. - I'm dirty.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
麻烦把我的靴子给我好吗
Could you just give me my boot, please?
好的 我来帮你
Yeah, let me help you.
-你行吗 -是的 我
- You got it? - Here. Yeah, I have...
我明早还有事要做
I have things to do in the morning.
我给你放在这儿
Let me put it here for you.
无论如何也要的
Anyway.
-你行吗 -是的
- You got it? - Yeah.
-你能帮我站起来吗 -站起来是吧
- You help me up? - Help up?
当然 好的
Sure. Yeah.
来吧
Here we go.
好的 好
Okay. Okay.
来 让我来 我们走 我们走
Here, let me. There we go, there we go.
好 慢慢走过来 用力 就这样
Okay, here. Come around slowly. Just push... There we go. There we go.
你好 这是安妮 给我留言吧
Hi. You've reached Annie. Leave a message.
你感觉好点了吗
How you feeling?
你现在都开始给我妻子送花了
You're bringing my wife flowers now?
是毛地黄