- Maybe a pinch of motherwort. - Uncle Jonathan?
要不来点藕
How about some lotus root?
对对 放点藕
Yeah, yeah, more lotus root.
乔纳森舅舅
Uncle Jonathan.
这都是我的错
This is my fault.
路易斯 你帮了我们
Lewis, you helped us.
是你解码了设计图
You're the one who decoded the blueprints.
不
No.
是我复活了艾萨克
I mean I'm the one who brought Isaac back.
路易斯
Lewis?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我打开了柜子
I opened the cabinet.
用了你的书
I used your book.
我...我很抱歉
I-I'm so, so, so sorry.
不 你不可能做到 你的魔法不足以
No, you couldn't have. You don't know enough magic
施行这样的咒语
to pull off a spell like that.
我是照着书上来的
I just followed the directions.
我往书上滴了血
I bled onto the book.
路易斯
Oh, Lewis.
血魔法
Blood magic?
我只有这一条规矩
That was my one rule.
我...我知道 对不起
I-I know. I'm sorry.
-你违反了仅有的一条规矩 -我不是估计的
- And you broke it? - I didn't mean to.
这么说你是无意间
So you opened a forbidden cabinet
打开了禁止打开的柜子
and performed an unholy ritual
-还进行了邪恶的仪式 -乔纳森
- on accident? - Jonathan.
我不知道艾萨克是邪恶的
I didn't know Isaac was evil.
你从没告诉过我
You never told me.
这么说这是我的错了
Oh, so this is my fault?
我不是这个意思
I didn't say that.
那你是什么意思
Then what are you saying?!
你到底在想些什么
What the hell were you thinking?!
我只是想挽回塔比这个朋友
I just wanted Tarby to be my friend again.
我想让爸爸妈妈回来
And I want my parents back.
我想要是咒语奏效了
And I figured, if it worked here,
我就可以回家再试着复活他们
I could go home and try it on them.
我只是想要妈妈回来
I just want my mom.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这一切就是个错误
It was a mistake.
你不该到这里来
You coming here.
等一下 乔纳森
Now, hold on, Jonathan.
不 不 求你 求你了
No. No, please, please.
我会 我会做出弥补的
I'll-I'll make it up to you.
求你了
Please.
不行 这个地方不适合孩子待
No. This is no place for a kid.
这里对你来说不安全
It's not safe for you here.
我以前的想法错了
I was wrong to ever think that it was.
可是
But...
我们是一群天鹅啊
we're a bevy of swans.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你先乖乖在这儿
You stay here.
我找他谈谈
Let me talk to him.
我在这边哪里
I know I've got a Malleus Maleficarum
有个女巫之锤
around here somewhere.
对毁掉钥匙有帮助
Should help with the key.
来吧 骂我吧
Go ahead, yell at me.
给我起绰号♥吧
Call me some names.
不起绰号♥了
No names.
这次不起
Not this time.
乔纳森
Jonathan.
那孩子需要你
That little boy needs you.
但他做了那种事
But what he did...
他是个孩子
He's a child.
孩子会犯错 会惹麻烦
Children make mistakes. They get in trouble.
正因为这样 他们才是孩子
That's why they're children.
不 这可不是偷漫画书这样的小错 佛罗伦萨
No, this is not swiping a comic book, Florence.
这是...我 我
This is... I-I...
我...我没有选择
I-I... I don't have a choice here.
你当然有选择
Of course you do.
你可以继续带着他
You could stick it out.
不 你不会的 事情一旦难办了
No, no, when the going gets tough,
你会转身就逃
you get going right for the exit.
就像你逃离了自己的家
Like how you ran away from your family.
逃离 是我爸爸赶我出来的
Ran away? My dad threw me out!
那你妹妹呢
And what about your little sister?
她那么崇拜你
She looked up to you.
她那时候多么需要你 现在她不在了
She needed you, and now she's gone.
而你要抛弃她唯一的孩子
And you're going to abandon her only child.
我不知道怎么照顾孩子
Look, I don't know how to take care of a kid.
怎么跟他交流 保护他
How to talk to him, how to keep him safe.
特别是现在这种情况
Especially now.
-我只是... -你害怕了
- I'm just... - You're scared.
是的 行了吧
Yes, all right?
我害怕了 因为路易斯
I'm scared-- for Lewis.
我怕他会受伤
Scared he'll get hurt.
你猜怎么着 天才
Well, guess what, genius.
这就是关键
That is the whole point.
照顾一个孩子意味着就算你整天担惊受怕
Having a child means being scared for them 24-7
但还是不能放手
and doing it anyway.
当父母就是这样的
It's the whole damn job description.
要是能再有一个孩子 我愿意付出一切
And I would give everything to have that job again.
要是我的女儿能回来...
To have my little girl back to...
知道吗
You know what?
的确有一个绰号♥配你正好
I do have a name for you.
乔纳森·巴纳维尔 你这个懦夫
Jonathan Barnavelt, you're a coward.
汉切特太太 汉切特太太
Mrs. Hanchett! Mrs. Hanchett!
-路易斯 -他自♥由♥了
- Lewis. - He's free.
他在你房♥子里 我们得快点跑
He's in there. We gotta go now!
谁 你说谁
Well, who? What are we talking about?
你房♥子里有人
There is someone in your house!
-快点 -谁
- Please hurry! - Who?
-快走 -带上橘子酱
- Come on! - Oh, take Marmalade.
等等
Wait.
-快点 拜托快点 -等等
- Come on! Hurry! Please! - Hold on.
-别管门了 -什么 路易斯 外面很冷
- We don't care about the door! - What? Lewis, it's cold.
-他在楼上 我看到他了 -天哪
- He's upstairs! I saw him! - Oh, my God.
-他就在你房♥子里 -路易斯
- He's in your house right now! - Lewis!
-拜托快点 快点 -路易斯 路易斯
- Please! Hurry! Hurry! - Lewis! Lewis!
-快点 -等等 慢点 路易斯
- Come on! - Wait, hold on, Lewis.
-地上很滑 路易斯 -快点 快跑啊
- It's slippery, Lewis! - Come on, run! Hurry!
-汉切特太太 快点 -慢点
- Mrs. Hanchett, hurry! - Hold on!
地上很滑 路易斯 停下
It's slippery, Lewis! Stop!
你莫名其妙的
You're not making any sense.
-什么坏人 -他叫艾萨克
- What bad man? - His name is Isaac.
-艾萨克·伊扎德 -艾萨克·伊扎德
- Isaac Izard. - Isaac Izard?
路易斯 他已经死了
Lewis, he's dead.
他去年死了
He died last year.
待在这儿
Stay here.
乔纳森舅舅 齐默曼夫人
Uncle Jonathan! Mrs. Zimmerman!
门被锁上了
It's locked.
肯定是艾萨克干的 让开
It must be Isaac. Out of the way.
汉切特太太 离门远点
Mrs. Hanchett, get away from the door.
-别傻了 -不
- Don't be ridiculous. - No!
你好 路易斯
Hello, Lewis.
你离她远点
Stay away from her.
为什么我要离我
Why should I stay away
美丽的妻子远点
from my beautiful wife?
你是赛琳娜·伊扎德
You're Selena Izard?
正是在下
In the flesh.
乔纳森舅舅
Uncle Jonathan!
路易斯
电影精选列表