Lewis!
可是...可是你死了
But... but you died.
谁说我死了
Whoever said I died?
-艾萨克 -艾萨克
- Isaac! - Isaac!
艾萨克
Isaac?
艾萨克
Isaac!
这是骨头吗
Is that bone?
人骨
Human.
他杀了她用人骨做成了钥匙
He killed her to make some sort of key.
我以为那是用...
I thought it was made from...
不是我的骨头
Not my bone, no.
那是真正的汉切特太太身上的
That was a chunk from the real Mrs. Hanchett.
可爱的女人
Lovely woman.
那是在我杀了她取代她的身份之前
That is, before I killed her and took her place.
我妻子
My wife.
很擅长伪装
She has a talent for disguises.
名♥师♥出高徒
I learned from the best.
给妈妈一个吻吧
Come give your mommy a kiss.
是你
You.
我梦里的是你
It was you in my dreams.
我没办法接近锁上的柜子
I couldn't get near that locked cabinet.
上面的魔法太强大了
The charms were too strong.
但是你 你可以帮我拿到那本书
But you... you could get that nasty old book for me.
帮我复活艾萨克
Raise Isaac for me.
你能帮我做到我想要的
You could do everything I wanted.
而现在
And now...
你要帮我们拿到钟的钥匙
you are going to get us that clock key.
不 不 不要戳那里
No, no, not... ah, not there!
快点
Well, come on!
-你只是在炫耀你的身手 -路易斯
- Now you're just showing off. - Lewis!
-路易斯 -路易斯 你在哪里
- Lewis! - Lewis, where are you?
-艾萨克抓了他 -对 但他们去哪儿了
- Isaac took him. - Yes, but where?
我想我知道了
I think I know.
乔纳森舅舅
Uncle Jonathan!
-路易斯 -我们来了
- Lewis! - We're coming.
齐默曼夫人 我在这 我在这里
Mrs. Zimmerman, I'm over here! I'm over here!
乔纳森舅舅 在这里
Uncle Jonathan, over here!
这里 不 是这里
Here! No, over here!
救救我
Help me!
巴纳维尔和伊扎德 深受欧洲皇室首脑
Barnavelt and Izard, masters of prestidigitation,
喜爱的戏法之王
beloved by the crown heads of Europe,
重聚一堂
together again.
我想你一定记得我下一个戏法
I'm sure you'll remember my next trick.
-不 -不
- No! - No!
乔纳森舅舅
Uncle Jonathan!
艾萨克 别这么做
Isaac, don't do this.
我喜欢这孩子
I like the boy.
一个喜欢午夜队长的孤儿
An orphan with a love for Captain Midnight?
温暖了我死去的心
Warms my dead heart.
拜托别让我不得不杀了他
Please don't make me butcher him.
把钥匙给我
Give me the key.
你没必要伤害任何人
You don't have to hurt anyone.
告诉我们 钟在哪里
Just tell us-- where is the clock?
钟被女巫的魔法掩盖了
The clock is under a witch's hex.
你们永远找不到的
You'll never find it.
-已经结束了 -艾萨克 拜托
- This is over. - Isaac, please.
你内心肯定还有那么一点不想这么做的
There must be some part of you that doesn't want this,
还有那么一点没有死去
that isn't completely dead.
我的心早在我的肉体之前死了
I was dead long before I died.
我们知道你在战时
We know you went through
经历了一些可怕的事
something awful during the war.
我们都一样
We all did.
恰恰相反
Oh, on the contrary.
我在那里遇到了我的老师
It's where I met my teacher.
我的小队遇到了埋伏
My unit had been caught in an ambush.
所有人都被杀了
Everyone slaughtered.
我被留在那里等死
I'd been left for dead.
我在黑暗森林里跌跌撞撞了几天
I stumbled through the Black Forest for days.
我念动了我知道的所有咒语 心里只有一个念头
I chanted every spell I knew, with one thought only:
让我变得强大到能终结这一切
"Make me powerful enough to end this."
抹去我目睹的那些可怖之事
To erase the horrors I had witnessed.
当我睁开眼睛的时候
When I opened my eyes...
我看到了他
I saw him.
他给了我一杯喝的
He offered me something to drink.
只付出了我一点代价
For a small price, of course.
突然间 我得到了
Suddenly, I had it.
钟的设计图
The blueprints for the clock.
出现在了我的脑海里
In my mind.
一清二楚
Clear as day.
那不是巫师
That wasn't a warlock.
那甚至不是人
It wasn't even a human.
那是恶魔 你这个鲁莽的蠢货
It was a demon, you reckless idiot!
你召唤了一个恶魔
You summoned a demon!
是的 没错
Yes, yes.
确切来说 是阿撒兹勒
Azazel, to be exact.
地狱四王子
The fourth prince of hell.
他给了我一份了不起的礼物
Oh, he gave me a wonderful gift.
史上最伟大的戏法
The greatest magic trick ever.
我要变走人类
I'm going to make people disappear.
将世界转回时间的伊始
Spin the world back until the dawn of time.
剩下的只有
All that will be left...
-赛琳娜和我 -但是
- Selena and I. - But...
要是你回到伊始
if you go back to the beginning,
历史 人类 都会重头再来
history, humans, it will all just start over again.
不
No.
这次我会确保人类永不诞生
I'll make sure people are never born this time.
借助一位朋友的帮助
With the help of a friend.
路易斯的父母就不会死于可怕的车祸
Lewis's parents won't die in that awful crash.
你的丈夫和可爱的女儿就不会被害
Your husband and sweet little girl won't be killed.
他们会从来也没存在过
They'll never have existed.
没有人类 没有战争
No people, no war.
乔纳森
Now, Jonathan...
钥匙
The key.
佛罗伦萨
Florence?
现在是时候
Now would be a good time...
施点小魔法了
for a little... magic.
这么多人里 佛罗伦萨
Of all people, Florence,
我以为你是也想要这样的
I thought you'd want this.
我知道失去家人给你造成的痛苦
I know what losing your family did to you.
你那么难过 心碎到
You're too sad and broken...
无法施展魔法
...to work any real magic.
也许之前是的
Maybe I was.
但是现在
But now...
我不可战胜
I'm indomitable.
橘子酱 动手
Marmalade, now!
-他们去哪儿了 -跑了
- Where are they? - They're gone.
注意脚下 到舌头部分了
Mind your step. There's a tongue.
-我可以的 -大舌头
- I've got it. -There's a big tongue.
真是诡异
So... creepy.
乔纳森舅舅 乔纳森舅舅
Uncle Jonathan! Uncle Jonathan!
路易斯 别激怒纳闷
Lewis, don't freak them out!
放开我 放开我
Unhand me. Let me go!
-妈妈 妈妈 -放我下来 住手
- Mommy. Mommy. - Put me down! Stop!
你为什么不跟我说话
Why won't you talk to me?
你为什么不跟我说话
Why won't you talk to me?
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
等等 救命
Hey, wait! Help us!
乔纳森
Jonathan!
-放开我 -放开我 放开我
- Let me go! - Let go of me! Let go of me!
-乔纳森 -乔纳森 乔纳森
- Jonathan! - Jonathan! Jonathan!
-路易斯 你没事吧 -没事
电影精选列表